Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
Default interlok driver set up?
I was looking at my Add or Remove Programs list today and I noticed an entry called "Interlok Driver Set up", I have no idea what this is or where it came from. I looked it up and apparently it's some kind of anti piracy thing. It's got what looks like a lamma head for an icon... any idea what this could be? Is it a windows thing or is it safe to remove?
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:36 AM
It's definitely not a windows function.

It’s possible the program came with another program you installed. Uninstalling will not hurt your operating system but if it installed itself alongside another program then there’s no guarantee that removing it won’t make that program not work. I'm not familiar with Interlok, so your google search is as good as mine..
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 11:07 PM
alright, thanks. got rid of it and no problems in doing so. I think it might have had something to do with when I was trying to install Protools on this system. I just thought I ought to check here to make sure it wasn't something malicious or crucial to run certain games, or something.