Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:43 PM
Name: Metka
Something about yourself: I talk a lot of nonsense, I am completely dysfunctional in the morning and I love buying original music CDs. :D
Fav. Books: Of Mice and Men, East of Eden. I love Steinbeck.
TV Shows: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :D
Movies: Almost Famous, Cidade de Deus, Rosemary's Baby, Big Fish
Music: The Doors, The Velvet Underground, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Uriah Heep, Janis Joplin, The Yardbirds, Simon & Garfunkel
BFF: There are a few.
Movie Star Crush: None.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:57 PM
Name: Fiona
Something about yourself: I'm a random person (although saying it makes me feel too normal), a massive geek and, obviously, a girl.
Fav. Books: I love Terry Pratchett! I'm attempting to read the whole of the Discworld series!
TV Shows: The Simpsons, Futurama, Friends
Movies: The Dark Knight! OMG!
Music: Ska! Don't you just love Ska? I also have a soft spot for the crazy techno rock stylings of Japanese group Polysics and, of course, Devo. Who doesn't love the eighties? Who doesn't love Ska?
BFF: I have a few - Alia, Erin and Rachel (you don't know who they are - why am I telling you?)
Movie Star Crush: I'm not telling!

TBH, I'm not sure why I joined this group. I AM a female simmer, but I don't really like girly things and I hate when people write 'da' in the place of 'the' to look cool.

Well, I'm here anyway.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#53 Old 30th May 2009 at 5:42 PM Last edited by Vampire_aninyosaloh : 30th May 2009 at 5:56 PM.
Name: Nina
Something about yourself: I'm 18, really random, I like blood marshmallows and sucking people blood...
Fav. books: The Twilight series, Batman and Spiderman comic books, Harry Potter and John Irving's books.
TV shows: House MD, Heroes, Futurama, Family Guy, The Simpsons...
Movies: Tim Burton's ones
Music: PUFF! Do you want really to know it?? The Killers, Nirvana, HIM, Placebo, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol, The Rasmus, Muse, Linkin Park, The Offspring, Evanescence, Alien Ant Farm, The Ramones, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, Red Hot Chilli Peppers...
BFF: huh??
Movie Star Crush: none

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#54 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:43 AM
Name: Michelle
Something about yourself: Hm, people always tell me I look like the Olsens.
Fav. Books: Adult romance and crime
TV Shows: BUFFY!
Movies: Lord of the rings, White Chicks, Dumb and dumber
Music: Mainly pop techno rnb
BFF: I've known her all my life
Movie Star Crush: Well I don't really have a celeb crush. More like crushes on characters from movies and stuff.
Instructor
#55 Old 31st May 2009 at 9:05 AM
Name: Kym
Something about yourself: Hermit, loner, bookworm and grump. I also have a thing for trifle
Fav. Books: Uhh..Too many to name. I read period saga novels mostly. The Russian Concubine, Twilight series, some Wilbur Smith
TV Shows: Eastenders, Shameless, Desperate Housewives and countless music channels.
Movies: True Romance, Twilight, The Notebook, Knocked up, Dawn of the dead and Memoirs of a Geisha..just to name a few!
Music: Right now I'm liking Paramore and Flyleaf. I am always in love with 3 Days Grace
BFF: The voices in my head?!! I don't have a best friend let alone BBF
Movie Star Crush: Don't have one!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 31st May 2009 at 4:59 PM
Name: Ariana
Something about yourself: I'm a 16 year old girl, a nerd and I love art. I'm kinda stubborn, strange, random and not girly at all.
My friends are my real family and mean everything to me.
I love computer games and animals and I passionately hate Monday mornings.
Fav. Books: Anything by Stephen King.
TV Shows: The Simpsons, King of Queens, Scrubs, NCIS, ...
Movies: Old horror movies.
Music: Punk, Metal, Ska, Oi, Reggea,... actually pretty much anything that isn't Pop or mainstream.
BFFs: A bunch of messed up punks, bikers and skinheads. They're like my family & I love them to death. ^^
Celebrity Crush: Mark Calaway <3

- // ::ƒяεaκza::\\ -
[¿ ] ♥ »» sªηī†y īs σ√εЯRª†εð
Mad Poster
#57 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:02 AM
Nina - I thought I was the only one with the same musical tastes! In fact, I'm listening to System of a Down, Placebo and Linkin' Park right now! :D

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#58 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 3:09 PM
Really?? *does happy dance* I had never met anyone with the same music tastes!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:36 PM
Name: Sarah
Something about yourself: 18, Nerd, Just finished School, going to University in Leeds in 2010 after a gap year :D. Like reading, TV, Manga, Anime, Films, Music and Computers!
Fav. Books:Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, Otori Series by Lian Hearn, Wolf Brother series by Michelle Paver and numerous Manga.
TV Shows: The O.C, Gravitation, Death Note
Movies: Lord of the Rings, Notebook, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Twilight, Prince Caspian :D
Music: Linkin Park, Nickelback, Kinya Kotani, Utada Hikaru, Lostprophets, Busted!!
BFF: Pamela, Helen, Cris, Dan (BF and BFF ^^)
Movie Star Crush: Keni'ichi Matsuyama, Ian Watkins, Jackson Rathbone, Taylor Lautner, Jared Leto

Nice to meet everyone!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:37 PM
Default Hello!
Name: Kirsty
Country: UK Something about yourself: I'm 14, I love writing stories and I'm really intrested in human psychology. I'm also a bit absent minded and kind of forgetful...(Sorry in advance)
Fav. Books/ Plays: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, Lord of the Flies by William Golding, The Mediator series by Meg Cabot, Pure Dead Wicked by Debi Gliori and Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. (I think I'm the only teenage girl alive who detests Twilight)
TV Shows: Friends, America's Next Top Model, Most Home Interior shows.
Movies: Romeo and Juliet, One Missed Call, Knowing, Little Miss Sunshine.
Music: Evanescence, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, The All-American Rejects, Anastacia.
BFF: Fionnuala, Kate, Louise, Claire, Fiona, Morven.
Movie Star Crush: Leonardo Dicaprio or Jared Leto.

Hello to Everyone!

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:08 PM
Name: Chelsey
Something about yourself: Umm.. I've got blonde hair and brown eyes, I'm really short , I go to college erm, I like art and photography. I spend more time downloading things for ts2 than playing the game
Fav. Books: Twilight saga, Of Mice And Men, A Child Called It.
TV Shows: Doctor Who, The Mighty Boosh, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, QI, TopGear (Richard Hammond -squeals-), Family Guy, American Dad etc.
Movies: Some horror, Old Disney films, Thriller, Comedy
Music: Metal, Hardcore, Screamo, Punk, Classic rock, Indie; Anything really lol
BFF(s): DayDay, Bekka, Ben, Beth, Chaz, Ge
Movie Star Celebrity Crush: David Tennant, Richard Hammond, Owen Willson, Adam Sandler (Weird, I know, but I like funny guys ) Frank Carter, Oli Sykes. (Seeing as they're all actors, tv presenters and musicians )

"He's like fire and ice and rage.
He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And… he's wonderful."

Forum Resident
#62 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM
Name: Katie
Something about yourself: I'm American-Canadian
Fav. Books: Anything by Philippa Gregory, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit
TV Shows: Friends, The Late Late Show, How Clean is your House?, What Not to Wear, Mythbusters
Movies: Donnie Darko, Requiem for a Dream, The Duchess, The Lord of the Rings
Music: The Fray, The Postal Service, Incubus, Vanessa Carlton, Alanis Moressette, Muse
BFF: My husband
Movie Star Crush: Orlando Bloom :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#63 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:58 AM
Kudos, ktbcca cause I love LOTR and Orlando is a hottie lolol
Test Subject
#64 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:32 AM
Name: Ariana (Ana)
Something about myself: I'm a sophmore in high school. I love art...um, hehe, don't know what else to put.
Fav. Book(s): So. Many. I love all of Ellen Hopkins books (Crank etc..) and Scott Westerfeld (Uglies)
TV Show(s): Supernatural, House, SNL
Movie(s): Juno, I Am Legend
Music: Incubus, Vampire Weekend, Modest Mouse, Yelle
BFF: Eva
Movie Star Crush: Jensen Ackles, Jim Sturgess ♥
Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM
Name: Sarah
Something about yourself: i'm going to be a senior (: i love to read, and i have a slight obsession with celebrity gossip x]
Fav. Books: twilight saga, uglies, pretties, specails..and tons more.
TV Shows: ghost whisperer and hannah montana, haha. i'm a dork =P
Movies: twilight, she's the man, and juno.
Music:3OH!3, nevershoutnever!, metro station, Forever the sickest kids, and taylor swift.
Movie Star Crush: taylor lautner (:

You were created to love and be loved. You were meant to live life in relationship with other people, to know and be known. You need to know that your story is important and that you're part of a bigger story. You need to know that your life matters. - TWLOHA <3

you can call me sarah (:
Inventor
#66 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
Name: Anne
Something about myself: My nickname is Banana, I have loads of crazy friends, I'm an A-B student, I got an award for the way I conduct my life. I have a rabbit, and four siblings. I've been to China, Tibet, Italy, Germany, Holland, France, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Mexico, lots of other countries I can't remember...
Fav. Book(s): The Warrior's Saga by Erin Hunter
TV Show(s): George Lopez, The Nanny, Gossip Girl
Movie(s): IDK, I don't watch that many
Music: Army of Freshmen, Jason Mraz, Blue Fringe...
BFF: Don't have one,but they include Lihi, Celeste, Miranda, Gideon, Jessica...
Movie Star Crush: never had one, hehe.
Alchemist
#67 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:43 PM
Name: Beata
Nationallity: Polish
Stuff(Stoof)LOL: Yeah, well, I'm pretty siple. NO pets, NO bros/sis's.
But in August I'll have a little bro!
Fav book: I'm not telling u...
TV/Movies: Random stuff
Music: Whatever's new
BFF: Don't have a proper one AT THE MOMENT, I have a gang of close friends:
Mya, Rebecca, Martha, Vicki, and Alice who I fell out with on Friday.
Crushes:None

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Field Researcher
#68 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:25 PM
Name: Danielle... But ya'll can call me Shyrai or Shy
Sometin about myself?: Ummm... I am going to study to be a vet...
Favbooks: LOTS. Twilight saga, Call of The Wild and White Fang(Both by Jack London), Jade Green- By Phyllis R. Naylor,Emma and Me-by Elizabeth Flock, ALL of the Warriors books-by Erin Hunter, Tuck Everlasting, and Thousands more...
Tv Shows:CSI(Navada), NCSI, Wolf's Rain, A Haunting, Ghost Hunters
Movies: TWILIGHT!!! Tuck Everlasting, Titanic,
Music!!!: My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Savage Garden
BFFS!: Stephanie-My girlfriend, Jumiray, Catarina, Amber, Jasmine, Daisy
Movie Star Crush: NONE

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Theorist
#69 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:32 PM
Name:Alison
Something about yourself: I'm crazy :P
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, Twilight
TV Shows:Futurama, Doctor who
Music:Mcfly
BFF: No-one
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#70 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:09 AM
mkay so I'm just bumping this thread for any new members who haven't posted in the introduction thread. (^:

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Rubric Wrangler
#71 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:40 PM
Ooh, I'm not new, but I never did this and it looks like fun!

Name: Emily
Something about yourself: Avid photographer and complete animal lover (couldn't pick one thing, sorry!)
Fav. Books: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series (except the fourth one, yeesh), A Short History of Nearly Everything, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
TV Shows: DOCTOR WHO!! (New series), Bones, House M.D., Fawlty Towers, Arrested Development, Frasier, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Star Trek: Voyager, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, MythBusters.
Movies: Clue: The Movie, Lilo & Stitch, Elf, Galaxy Quest.
Music: Gosh, what don't I like? Classical, soundtrack, reggae, jazz, blues, indie, rock, musical theatre. And probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting.
BFF: Don't have one.
Movie Star Crush: Meh, don't really have one.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#72 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:46 PM
Oops, I never did this when I was new. >.<

Name: Jessica
Something about yourself: Um well, most people call me Jessie. And I love animals.
Fav. Books: Twilight (please don't kill me) The Host, and Stop in the Name of Pants
TV Shows: Coronation Street, Friends, The Vicar of Dibley, Eastenders etc...
Movies: Twilight (again, don't kill me) Harry Potter, stuff like that.
Music: Umm... just about anything, really.
BFF: Hmph. She deserted me.
Movie Star Crush: Peter Facinelli

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#73 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 3:13 PM
Please dont KILL u?! How can any1 kill u?!
*hugs candy hard and doesnt let go*

TWILIGHT ftw!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 3:33 PM
I'm not new either, just bored

Name: Noémi
Something about yourself: Umm, I'm a pretty complex person. I like second hand clothes, art, tea and Sweden.
Fav. Books: Too many to name: The Harry Potter series, the Gentleman Bastard Sequence and many, many, many more.
TV Shows: Merlin, random quiz shows.
Movies: Big Fish, Dead Poets Society.
Music: I'll listen to nearly everything. I'm going through an acoustic phase right now.
Movie Star Crush: Bradley James.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#75 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 9:09 AM Last edited by meggie272 : 29th Oct 2009 at 9:10 AM. Reason: n00bishness
Quote: Originally posted by feefifofum
Fav. Books: I love Terry Pratchett! I'm attempting to read the whole of the Discworld series!

Eee another Discworld fan!!! Me and my friend love them.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit

Page 3 of 6