Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlliNavyBlueVictorian bedroom

by McAlli Posted 28th May 2009 at 5:29 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2010 at 1:35 PM by McAlli

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2009 at 6:35 PM
This is my favorite bed! Thank you so much for all the recolours!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th May 2009 at 6:55 PM
This is gorgeous! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th May 2009 at 10:07 PM
This is beautiful! Another amazing creation! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:18 PM
awwiez! :3 i luv it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:05 PM
that is really pretty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
I hope you make another set in this style. I was gobsmacked with this one. Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 9:45 AM Last edited by Tara1996 : 11th Feb 2010 at 9:52 AM. Reason: THIS IS SO AWESOME!! THE AWESOMEST BED!
wow awesome!
hey can u send the link to the original mesh or is tht this one?
:lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 3:43 PM
WOW this is the best sims 2 bed ever!!!! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 8:04 AM
It's really gorgeous but SimsinParis seems to be down for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to get the mesh soon anyway.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 9:10 PM
Tara1996, Casymasy. Do either of you read? I don't want to be rude, but posted above in bold print in the original post, it states that the mesh is included. Please, read, read, read. I have enough to do without posting messages unnecessarily.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:01 PM
its gorgeous...great job. do they sleep under the covers or on top?
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McAlli
Tara1996, Casymasy. Do either of you read? I don't want to be rude, but posted above in bold print in the original post, it states that the mesh is included. Please, read, read, read. I have enough to do without posting messages unnecessarily.

It's been ages, but I'll apologize, I did find that line a while after. I tend to use the download page as a last second check that I'm not downloading something that will explode my game because it only works with Seasons or such, and I took the "needs this mesh" seriously long before I realized you had already mentioned the mesh in the overview. I was going wild with custom content, having just started playing the game, like 5 years after it came out. I have since started reading each overview page. Sadly a lot of the meshes actually are inaccessible since the original sites have been going down.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 10:43 PM
Casymasy, sadly, that is true. Many creators that refused to allow us to include the meshes are now gone. If only they would have allowed their meshes to be included, their work would have lived on for a long time after their web sites were gone. I have recently installed sims2 again after trying sims 3 and just not liking it. So, hopefully, soon, I will have time to start creating again. From now on, I am including all sims2 meshes in everything I do. I feel the game is old enough, and sites are disappearing, so their should be no objections to including meshes.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:05 PM
^ yay <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 10:22 AM
like it? I absolutely LOVEEE it. thank you so much for your beautiful work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 10:31 PM
I know I have thanked for this download, but I keep coming back when my sims crash and its always here. Wanna type personally thanks. Many of us just don't like Sims 3 and we are sticking to 2. Hope you keep creating for us.
Hugs
Marti
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 3:04 AM
i really really love this bed!!! I am wondering where you got those super cute side tables and lamps!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 12:26 PM
Default Tables and lamps
Quote: Originally posted by SimsProject
i really really love this bed!!! I am wondering where you got those super cute side tables and lamps!!!

The lamps are a recolor of mine. Sorry, long gone. I rarely play anymore. Don't have time. and I have a new computer that will no longer take sims 2. Unfortunately, Maxis no longer posts updates for sims2. I have all my original disks and if the patches were available, I could still play it and recolor. But Maxis no longer makes the patches available. Sad really, because I liked sims 2 much better than sims 3. If I could get it all up and running again, I would probably create again. Sorry about the tables and lamps. No longer have them.

McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 1:52 PM
Thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McAlli
The lamps are a recolor of mine. Sorry, long gone. I rarely play anymore. Don't have time. and I have a new computer that will no longer take sims 2. Unfortunately, Maxis no longer posts updates for sims2. I have all my original disks and if the patches were available, I could still play it and recolor. But Maxis no longer makes the patches available. Sad really, because I liked sims 2 much better than sims 3. If I could get it all up and running again, I would probably create again. Sorry about the tables and lamps. No longer have them.

Do you mean the official Sims 2 patches? If so, they're avaliable right here: http://simsvip.com/sims-games/patches/

And I realise I'll look like a retard, if you were referring to something more complex than that, but I very much enjoy your products and would like to see you creating more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 5:10 PM
Thanks for this bed!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:41 PM
Thank you from all the way in Korea, you've made our Sims experience so much more fun! You're amazing!^____^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 7:52 AM
Wow, great to here from someone in Korea. You know, this site is really a global one. I have made so many friends all over the world. I think I know at least one person from every country.

McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 3:50 PM
thanks
Page 1 of 2