Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#26 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 2:09 AM
If you start dreaming about the sims, it means one thing hahahaaa you are playing the sims too much and have pass over into "The Twilight Zone." You better seek. lmao

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:15 AM
I once had a terrible dream where my serial killer Sim jumped out of my computer, bashed my head in, and then went to kill the rest of my family.....

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:07 PM
After reading this thread last night, I actually had a Sims related dream.
At the moment, I'm playing with all the seasons on winter, because I like the snow and cold weather. And the household I'm currently playing lives in an apartment, and all the time I keep seeing the other residents walking around cold and blue.
So last night, I dreamed that they weren't actually cold, they were vampires and you know the little Sim Modder Baby, for the boolprop cheat.. it was chasing everyone around trying to bite them into vampires.
It was rather odd.
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:11 PM
When analyzing dreams it is important to try and determine what has instigated the dream. Dreams can result from a variety of factors. For instance in some circumstances eating something difficult to digest before bed can cause dream's to be revealed as meaningless images.
Scholar
#30 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:27 PM
I dreamed once that all my sims died. Even my very favorites. It was terrible.
And I dreamed once that I was playing sims 3, even though I didn't even have it.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:30 PM
I dream about Sims very often, and somehow it almost always takes place in a bathhouse or cafeteria, and the light is like blue moonshine. I walk around and meet different sims.. They feel strange but not really like nightmares.

I had to build a bathhouse with a swimming pool and cafeteria like that in my game.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:06 PM
hehe
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
But I do sometimes have a recurring dream of one of my sims getting tired of living in the computer and climbing out into the real world.
That would be neat.Because I can finally get a boyfriend that I made in the sims 2 and he would be sexy and...:lovestruc I would have him enroll in the same school and possibly try and get him the same classes...o.o
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:30 AM
once i had 2 scary sim dreams in a row!! The wierdest bit was they were both about sims 2 aliens!! the alien UFO looked the same in both dreams... they were really scary dreams too
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 9:10 PM
I don't get scary dreams about sims, but I can guarantee that every second night, I have a sim-related dream. Last night I drempt that I was going from Pleasantview to Veronaville with a group of the defaults... and there were ticket stations to get into the nhood...
Page 2 of 2