Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:47 AM
Whose Line Is It Anyway. >:
its only re-runs when its aired... i wish theyd kept going.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:15 AM
For sure, I loved this show as well especially with Colin Mockery (sorry if the spellings wrong)
Field Researcher
#28 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
I miss Stargate Atlantis and Kyle XY.

I just found Kyle XY, it never made it to commercial tv in Aust, fabulous show, warm, hillarious, poinient, ten thumbs up!!
Alchemist
#29 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeney
For sure, I loved this show as well especially with Colin Mockery (sorry if the spellings wrong)

ryan was my favorite, but he and colin made the best comedy duo ive witnessed! (:

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Forum Resident
#30 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeney

I just found Kyle XY, it never made it to commercial tv in Aust, fabulous show, warm, hillarious, poinient, ten thumbs up!!

With a sudden and uncomplete ending...

I also miss Keeping Up Appearances.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:18 PM
Star Trek
Field Researcher
#32 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:44 PM
I miss a lot of the cartoons that I grew up watching :

Rocko's Modern Life
Eureka's Castle
Ren and Stimpy
Catdog
Doug
Fraggle Rock (a friend of mine and I went to the NYC Broadcast Museum one day just to have a Fraggle Rock marathon he and I miss that show greatly.)
Pete and Pete - seriously there is not a better show out there
Salute Your Shorts
Are You Afraid of the Dark? - watched this with my cousin almost every Friday
Field Researcher
#33 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:51 PM
Terminator Sarah Connor Cronicles

Garbage Isn't a wierd band, Garbage is an Immensely talented Group of strange people.
Quote:
"No, I'm not Shirley the girl, I'm the woman on MTV with the big boots." - Shirley Manson
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:10 AM
I miss Home Improvement, Boy Meets World and Smart Guy. I watched the reruns every night on Disney Channel, one after another...

A more "recent" one, Malcolm In The Middle, though it's still on reruns, i loved that show and their not planning on launching the rest of the seasons DVDs.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:19 AM
Gilmore Girls, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Will & Grace, PB&J Otter, Magic School Bus, Dragon Tales...

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Dragon Tales...

Dragon Tales still come on in my area.

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed, Ed and Eddy, Invader Zim, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls (lol), So Weird, Roly Poly Oly.

The list goes on...

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:40 AM
I miss The Tribe and Dinosaurs ._. Such interesting shows..
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:29 PM
The Famous Five! "Spiffing", "Jolly Good" and cows tongue sandwiches being frequent occurences!
Oh and Porridge, Open All Hours, Fawlty Towers, The Young Ones etc etc haven't been on TV for ages (they used to be on BBC2) I know, I'm so behind in television, I should have like a billion channels by now, right? Well I have 4, and that's when the TV behaves itself!
I like the Tudors, are they doing another series of that?
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 6:51 AM
I miss Kyle XY, The Nanny (Still played on Nick at Nite that's what I watch during the nite. Lol.) George Lopez (Still on Nick at nite. Another show I watch at nite.) Rugrats, and What I Like About You.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:25 PM
My Name is Earl - series was dropped. There still are some reruns on e4 but I miss it so much. Especially since it ended on a cliffhanger -.-

Singing in the rain! x3
Field Researcher
#41 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:29 PM
That 70's show
Who's Line Is It Anyway?
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Drake & Josh
Full House
George Lopez
Danny Phantom
Rugrats

I know most of them are kiddie shows, but I'm a kid.

My Website: http://thecrazyqueen.webs.com/
My Suckish Writing: http://www.fictionpress.com/~ghostanimal

My name is Kaya. Call me that.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:50 PM
I miss ed, edd and eddy.
Daria

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:11 PM

Queer Eye.
Queer as Folk
Six Feet Under
Ginger
Sabrina
Ren & Stimpy

There are a bunch I still have yet to name...

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Banned
Original Poster
#44 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:56 PM
Also, the Golden Girls stopped coming on t.v. on lifetime, and I only have basic cable.

I used to love staying up late at night and watching that awesome show.
Scholar
#45 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 5:55 AM
Okay, I don't miss her (or any shows, for that matter), but who remembers the Reba woman? "I'm a single mom of four who works too hard and loves her kids and never stops! WHO I AM IS WHO I WANT TO BE!" Dude, me and my sister always laughed about how if this were a real life situation, she'd be smashed flat.
Banned
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM
I love that Reba show! it still comes on in reruns in my area. Barbara Jean was what really made that show funny and stay on the air as long as it did, imo.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1ove
Okay, I don't miss her (or any shows, for that matter), but who remembers the Reba woman? "I'm a single mom of four who works too hard and loves her kids and never stops! WHO I AM IS WHO I WANT TO BE!" Dude, me and my sister always laughed about how if this were a real life situation, she'd be smashed flat.

I hate hate hate Reba's music, but she wasn't a bad actress and that show was a decent distraction when nothing else was on. I liked her youngest daughter.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 5:58 PM
Life As We Know It. It was only on for 1 season.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel4rab
Daria
OMG! Breaking Up the Girl was the Theme Song for the movie of that show.

Garbage Isn't a wierd band, Garbage is an Immensely talented Group of strange people.
Quote:
"No, I'm not Shirley the girl, I'm the woman on MTV with the big boots." - Shirley Manson
Banned
Original Poster
#50 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 10:47 PM
I really miss the show "Wings" it took place in a small airport in Nantucket. That was an AWESOME show! It doesn't come on any station anymore where I am not even in reruns.

Also some British comedies I miss seeing that don't come on anymore where I am in reruns:

"Absolutely Fabulous" and "Are You Being Served?"

These shows used to come on PBS in my area, but not anymore, that's why I deleted PBS from my t.v. because those were the only shows I watched on that channel

Also two more I just thought of that don't air in reruns in my area:

Mary Tyler Moore Show and Ellen (not the talk show with Ellen, but she had a sitcom in the late 90's)
Page 2 of 4