Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 3026 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:33 AM
Default When traveling to other buildings- we cannot see inside?
Is this something that Maxis will have to offer in a patch or is it supposed to be on purpose?

I can go anywhere outside the Home and if it's a building, my Sim girl- Karra will walk inside and all I get are busy sounds associated with those types of places. I've tried to zoom in while she is inside but all I get is a quick look from the top level below the roof and the bottom ground level.

Could someone tell me if I'm not choosing something I'm supposed to?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
That's correct, most of the community lots work this way now. People refer to them as 'rabbitholes'.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:38 AM
It depends on the building, so just try out different ones when you play.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:39 AM
Really? Which buildings can you go inside? Oh, I guess the museum is one.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:41 AM
The library, I'm sure there's others too, I just haven't really explored much. The library is AWESOME I highly recommend going there often XD
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:47 AM
I think thats really lame of them to do that. I liked being able to follow my sims In restaurants and clubs. and stores.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:13 AM
I'm sure some of these rabbit holes will open up in expansions. Certainly the restaurants are an obvious choice when relation interactions are expanded.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:16 AM
I hope they do consider allowing us inside these places. Karra was climbing the corporate field and I can never go inside!! It's my favorite line of work!!!

It does make sense to work from these places in expanding the game.

"Follow your sims around the office"

The hospital would be a length project in itself! *whews*
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:51 AM
Follow your sim to work would be terribly boring. Do you want to see them sit in a cubicle for the whole day? The time-frame that they put for jobs are not enough to be able to make your sim actually do stuffs while at work.

Emino's Mobile Adventure http://riezforester.tumblr.com

Emino's Sims Simblr http://eminosims.tumblr.com/
*Now with Island Paradise pictars!*

Section jump