Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4800 (Who?), Viewed: 528373 times.
Page 111 of 193
Scholar
#2751 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxnoxnox
Can we set reputation? I have just imported a yummy face into the hood and I want to set him as a Casanova so my sim can explode her mind out of woohooing with him.
I have most Twallan mods but I must have missed something, I can't figure out how to set the rep.

Twallan has personallity modules (Lovers, Meanies, Cops and Robbers, Vampires and Slayers) located here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression.
Hope this helped.
Scholar
#2752 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:11 PM
And now I have a question... I don't like tha vampires in TS3 and want to get rid of them. Is this possible?
Top Secret Researcher
#2753 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius1
And now I have a question... I don't like tha vampires in TS3 and want to get rid of them. Is this possible?


Use [MasterController Cheats] to remove the "Occult" type from existing sims. Mod available via the link in my signature.

Then use a EA Story Progression tuning mod from Shimrod101 to stop them from reappearing : http://www.modthesims.info/d/424796


NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Alchemist
#2754 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 4:50 AM
When switching between families my Sims will not go to work if I'm not playing them. They then wind up missing it and losing job performance. How can I rectify this? They should go to work even if I'm not playing them, shouldn't they? That's really stupid.
Scholar
#2755 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 7:39 AM Last edited by morphius1 : 8th Feb 2012 at 7:50 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twallan
Use [MasterController Cheats] to remove the "Occult" type from existing sims. Mod available via the link in my signature.

Then use a EA Story Progression tuning mod from Shimrod101 to stop them from reappearing : http://www.modthesims.info/d/424796



I checked out the tuning mod as you suggested and it seems ok, but shimrod101 states that "if you are using Twallan's SP or MC you do not want this". Well, I do use SP and MC, and most of your other mods (which are great, by the way). He doesn't state that it will conflict with your mods, just says that I don't want it. Is this something that was added sinse the last time you viewed it?
Top Secret Researcher
#2756 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 8:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius1
Well, I do use SP and MC, and most of your other mods (which are great, by the way).


Well, if you are using [StoryProgression] then : http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryPr...on+FAQ+Vampires


NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Eminence Grise
staff: moderator
#2757 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 8:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltraz
When switching between families my Sims will not go to work if I'm not playing them. They then wind up missing it and losing job performance. How can I rectify this? They should go to work even if I'm not playing them, shouldn't they? That's really stupid.


What, if any, story progression related mods are you using?
Alchemist
#2758 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 9:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikandi
What, if any, story progression related mods are you using?


I've since noticed it's not a consistent issue; sometimes they go to work and sometimes I switch to them and they're hanging at home when they should have gone. I'm using Awesome Story. Through AwesomeMod's config I have it set so unplayed Sims gain work performance, but I wonder if that means they can also lose it. Perhaps I need only disable that option. Maybe I'll try that and see what happens. I'd prefer the unplayed go to work, but if they insist on staying home I'd at least like their job performance meter not to take a hit, since it wasn't my choice to give them a vacation day.
Alchemist
#2759 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 9:48 PM
Is it possible to for a sim to purchase a junkyard (using the Check Real Estate option on computers)? I'm trying to get one of my sims to buy the local junkyard, and for some reason it won't work. I even rezoned it as a small park, but it still won't work :-( Should it work, or does the game just not allow junkyards to be purchased?
Scholar
#2760 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twallan
Well, if you are using [StoryProgression] then : http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryPr...on+FAQ+Vampires



This is exactly what I was looking for! I have been using your mods for some time now and I guess I just overlooked this one.
Thanks alot.
Lab Assistant
#2761 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:28 PM
Do sims with the loser trait autonomously cry often?
Scholar
#2762 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Puff
Do sims with the loser trait autonomously cry often?
No, I never had any looser sim react like that. Loser sims tend to keep loosing games of chess, videogames, etc. That's it. Also they're immortal and can only die of old age! But AFAIK only the over-emotional sims stupidly laugh or cry alone like almost all the time. Neurotic sims and evil sims sometimes laugh or giggle on their own too. Neurotic/crazy sims can scream on their own, pretty scary. My last teen has the emo trait and it can be scary or funny, it all depends of his mood.
Forum Resident
#2763 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 9:19 AM
Emo trait?
0_-

Go suck an elf...
Instructor
#2764 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 11:17 AM
I'd installed EPs from Adventure World until Generations.

Question: Where I can find billiard table? I searched it anywhere in section entertainment and others couldnt find it. Or maybe it is not in my EPs?
Field Researcher
#2765 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyScholastic
I'd installed EPs from Adventure World until Generations.

Question: Where I can find billiard table? I searched it anywhere in section entertainment and others couldnt find it. Or maybe it is not in my EPs?


No pool table yet.. I think it was said there will be one in Showtime.

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Inventor
#2766 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 9:55 PM
I have a question I just Bought pets regular edition (not Limited edition) because they ran out of limited editions or they had the Sims 3 Base game + pets limited edition I did not want that. I wanted to know since I have the regular edition of pets, if anybody has the Limited edition, what did I miss and how many objects etc.. are there from the Limited edition of pets. Is it a big loss If Don't get the Limited edition?
Instructor
#2767 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9b8ll
I have a question I just Bought pets regular edition (not Limited edition) because they ran out of limited editions or they had the Sims 3 Base game + pets limited edition I did not want that. I wanted to know since I have the regular edition of pets, if anybody has the Limited edition, what did I miss and how many objects etc.. are there from the Limited edition of pets. Is it a big loss If Don't get the Limited edition?


You didn't miss out on anything. The limited edition came with a code that allowed you to download a pet store with some additional items. Trust me, you can live without them.

Besides, if you know where to look you can get your hands on pretty much anything you want. *wink*

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Mad Poster
#2768 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:55 AM
The limited edition included a new cash register to buy pet related items from, a prebuilt lot, and about 6 objects which are just variations on items already in the regular version. Like a cat scratching post themed as a palm tree instead of a plain cat scratching post.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#2769 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:57 AM
Default Im New
How do you start a new thread? Sorry i know this is stupid but im new and don't really know my way round the site yet
A missing part of me that grows around me like a cage
staff: retired moderator
#2770 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 1:32 PM
igglepiggle, just click the 'new thread' button. If there isn't one then you can't start a new thread there.

Please read the site rules and the forum announcements/ sticky posts before posting though.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH
Alchemist
#2771 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 9:46 PM
There is a Sim in my 'hood the game thinks is a Simbot. He isn't mechanical - he looks like a Sim - but had the Simbot trait and all his motives are Simbot motives, like "Charge" and "Human Interaction", etc. Is there a way to quickly make him into a Sim again?
Mad Poster
#2772 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 10:47 PM
I'm probably barking up a lost cause here but is there any way to add an address to a lot once a game has already been started? I'm expecting there to be no way in-game and wondered if there were any community tools to do it with. Or even a method involving s3pe/CAW/etc.
I've been creating my own world and am almost ready to start playing it and have only just noticed that I have created a lot with no address. Little details like this irk me no end and I have done far too much editing in-game to simply go back into CAW and fix it.
Any of you guys or gals got any info?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Alchemist
#2773 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 12:13 PM
Does anyone know if NPCs like mailmen and pizza delivery people bring 20,000 simoleans when they move in in an unmodded game? I have quite a lot of mods (including Twallan's Mover mod which may or may not affect stuff like that) and I need to know if it's normal for them to bring that much money as I'm playing a challenge and don't want to cheat by mistake! :-)
Field Researcher
#2774 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 7:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratje86
Does anyone know if NPCs like mailmen and pizza delivery people bring 20,000 simoleans when they move in in an unmodded game? I have quite a lot of mods (including Twallan's Mover mod which may or may not affect stuff like that) and I need to know if it's normal for them to bring that much money as I'm playing a challenge and don't want to cheat by mistake! :-)


I've never had a service npc (mail, pizza, maid, etc) bring more than a couple thousand. It's possible to change this, I am sure, (with one of Twallan's mods or AM) but I have no idea. I just just assume it's not going to be much, because in my game, it never is.
Forum Resident
#2775 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltraz
There is a Sim in my 'hood the game thinks is a Simbot. He isn't mechanical - he looks like a Sim - but had the Simbot trait and all his motives are Simbot motives, like "Charge" and "Human Interaction", etc. Is there a way to quickly make him into a Sim again?


See if using Twallan's Master Controller and the cheats module and editing their traits (under Sim -> Advanced -> Traits -> Change) will work -- you may also need to change occult settings (under Sim -> Intermediate -> Occult) to see if they're flagged as a simbot.

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Page 111 of 193
Back to top

Section jump