Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5060 (Who?), Viewed: 555129 times.
Page 203 of 203
Field Researcher
#5051 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:55 PM
you may also lower terrain a bit and mask the gap with foliage - but it's asking for a routing problem.

Speaking of MF - this is the only EA world which -except one particular damned tiny home - has never gave me routing problems. Yet. Maybe because of it design - even lags are scared ... x.x

Fox-Lambert (A)RL
yet another try to Almost Random Legacy Challenge, again

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
Field Researcher
#5052 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:23 AM
i have a save in Bridgeport, my Sims live on the rich side of town across the bridge, and each time I invite someone over they'll accept, then instantly say that something came up and they can't make it. One of the Sims has the Chess Legend LTW which is why I need to invite people over so badly, but I really have no idea what could be causing it. I tired resetting the town, killing the next ranked person so it would generate a new one (which didn't help), and I've been looking for a way to teleport the Sim I need to my Sim's house but couldn't find anything... Any ideas?
Field Researcher
#5053 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:51 AM
One way is to stalk them, approach them when they are out and about (but not working), or even in their own homes and chat them up until you get past Sociable to Friendly. Then invite them to group up and use Go Here with... to bring them home and invite them inside. They can't very well be too busy to come over and play chess if they are already standing in your living room. Or you might be able to get yourself invited in at their house and play chess there, if they have a chess table.

Or the mod way, use NRaas MasterController's Basic > Invite Over. If they don't need to be at work or school, they can't refuse and will immediately start making their way over to your sim's house or wherever they happen to be. "Oh, how nice of you stop by and stand on my doorstep like a drooling idiot. I'll just invite you inside and how about a nice game of chess while you're here?"
Forum Resident
#5054 Old Yesterday at 1:33 AM
Is there a way to turn off the sound on the computers? I have a sim at a homeworld university and there are a lot of computers and other sims play on them a lot. I can't stand listening to it anymore!

I don't want to turn off autonomous for it unless there is really no way to turn off the sound.
Booby-Breasted Sycophant
#5055 Old Yesterday at 1:58 AM
@310175
On the bottom bar of your computer, over on the right, there should be a speaker icon.
If you click on that, it should mute your computer.

Or if you open it, and click on the speaker icon in the little window that pops up from there, it will mute your computer. :D

"I luvs me some cfe. I would have sex with cfe if it let me."
Field Researcher
#5056 Old Yesterday at 2:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsyokawe
@310175
On the bottom bar of your computer, over on the right, there should be a speaker icon.
If you click on that, it should mute your computer.

Or if you open it, and click on the speaker icon in the little window that pops up from there, it will mute your computer. :D

I think they meant the sims computers not their own.
Forum Resident
#5057 Old Yesterday at 4:28 AM
Yes, the sims computer!

Anyway, it's all moo (TM Joey Tribbiani) at this point since as of now, the game has crashed.

I have never managed to get a game going where I played a sim going to a homeworld university. I tried in Anne Arbour and Evansdale (from simsreality), now in Riverview and in Riverblossom Hillls (kiwitea here at MTS).
Each of the saves, after about a sim week, they crash. It only ever happens when I play with a homeworld university. I wonder if it's the mod that changed the degrees to align better with the careers.

Field Researcher
#5058 Old Yesterday at 5:34 AM
Twoftmama has many 'Shut the Flock Up' mods, this link is for the page that includes 'STFU Computer Games.'

Free registration required to view and download
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ed-june-9-2012/
Forum Resident
#5059 Old Yesterday at 5:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindali365
Twoftmama has many 'Shut the Flock Up' mods, this link is for the page that includes 'STFU Computer Games.'

Free registration required to view and download
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ed-june-9-2012/

Thanks! I was ready to punch something.

I actually have quite a few of twoftmama's mods and for some unknown reason I never looked into the STFU mods.
Field Researcher
#5060 Old Yesterday at 2:11 PM
Is there a mod that stops the game from creating NPC. I am aware of that some NPC like the repairman or social worker cannot be or shouldn't be deleted. I'm okay with those NPC. Just don't want my sims to have random coworkers or have homeless sims/families walking around.
Forum Resident
#5061 Old Yesterday at 7:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miarell
Is there a mod that stops the game from creating NPC. I am aware of that some NPC like the repairman or social worker cannot be or shouldn't be deleted. I'm okay with those NPC. Just don't want my sims to have random coworkers or have homeless sims/families walking around.

I think NRAAS Story Progression allows you to run the homeless sims out of town.
Page 203 of 203