Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Need some building help? - posted on 4th Jan 2017 at 1:07 AM
Replies: 6208 (Who?), Viewed: 614345 times.
Page 249 of 249
Forum Resident
#6201 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 10:29 PM
Yeah, I randomly remembered that she had owned the 'free' Resort in IP. 'Selling' that must have been it.
Field Researcher
#6202 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
Where are you keeping the birds and do you leave the cage open?

In bedrooms, the crow has an open cage and the cockatoo has a perch. There are no cats or dogs in the house.
Forum Resident
#6203 Old Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Can anyone tell me what each male top of Late Night is called? I got some BGC versions of them and, unfortunately, they did not come with thumbnails of each top with its name and I really want to get rid of the t-shirt with the musclepack on it. I find it dumb and never use it.
Site Helper
#6204 Old Yesterday at 3:54 PM
TBH, I've never noticed that the outfits even have names when you are putting them on a sim in CAS. The name of the outfit might be the same as the name of the CC version that you have, but there is no guarantee that they are the same.

In S3OC it's amTopEP3ShirtTeeLoosePrint

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Scholar
#6205 Old Yesterday at 4:09 PM Last edited by barbarat : Yesterday at 5:16 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
Can anyone tell me what each male top of Late Night is called? I got some BGC versions of them and, unfortunately, they did not come with thumbnails of each top with its name and I really want to get rid of the t-shirt with the musclepack on it. I find it dumb and never use it.

I can not see a name but the instance number is 0X345059056C04128F.

Here is an easy way to remove those items from appearing in CAS and/or being assigned randomly by the game:

Install Kuree's EasyCASP Editor. There are instructions on the download page. There are more instructions and blacklisting methods found on the Blacklisting Using EasyCASP Editor at NRaas.

EasyCASP is an awesome tool for hiding CAS items from the EP's you do not want to see in CAS. You also want to make sure use for Random is unticked. It took some time but I went through all the EP's and hid everything I did not want to see including all the duplicates EA stuck in there. Including those painted faces that came with Seasons.

Another, more intense way to hide items is to use MC to hide ALL CAS content from an EP.
Field Researcher
#6206 Old Today at 12:41 AM
Can someone help with my disappearing large birds issue please? I can't even get an option to replace the crow.
Site Helper
#6207 Old Today at 1:39 AM
I'm sorry, but Pets is one of the multitude of EPs which I don't have.

My guess is that with an open cage the crow might have flown away, but we all know how well real life logic applies to sims.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#6208 Old Today at 3:54 AM
Can visitors walk off with your pets if you donīt name them, like they can the dragons from Dragon Valley? I haven't had it happen with a small pet so I'm not sure. Of course there is always the possibility of a glitch and your bird just disappeared on its own. Get the collection helper from the lifetime rewards section to help you find a new one.

Headache, Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion...Don't worry its only going to last the next four years.
Disgust 2016
Scholar
#6209 Old Today at 7:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackGabbiani
Can someone help with my disappearing large birds issue please? I can't even get an option to replace the crow.

I don't know how to break this to you, but they can die. So perhaps that is what happened? Cats can get them. Visitors do not steal them, AFAIK.
They may be able to fly away? I know they can escape from the inventory if left in there too long.
Crows must be found in the wild. Only the 3 common types of large bird can be "stocked".

(Sorry Igazor) If I download a lot with BG items that have been "sculpturified" by NRaas Debug enabler, and I don't have ambitions, will the item still appear on the lot as sculpture?

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here
Page 249 of 249