Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Nat 619, miarell

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 4734 (Who?), Viewed: 521157 times.
Page 190 of 190
Test Subject
#4726 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:40 AM
I can't install .sim files, it always says that the file is broken/damaged/cannot be found, does anyone have a solution to this? D:
Theorist
#4727 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellarose14
I can't install .sim files, it always says that the file is broken/damaged/cannot be found, does anyone have a solution to this? D:

You just dump your .sim files to your SavedSims folder in your The Sims 3 folder in My Documents. You don't need to "install" it.

Just call me Nikel
Forum Resident
#4728 Old Yesterday at 1:41 AM
So, CAW. With EA probably going to (or already have) stopped supplying patches, will the tool become more stable or is making a world still as pleasant and easy as walking on burning coals?
Lab Assistant
#4729 Old Yesterday at 2:13 AM
Why is it every time my sims eats toast with jam they get reset ?

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Instructor
#4730 Old Today at 8:22 AM Last edited by chreai : Today at 8:33 AM.
Trying to get my Sim to dance at the Grind for 3 hours to complete an opportunity and he was almost there but then just stopped dancing. First thought it was due to negative moodlets so hit Ctrl and deleted them, clicked for him to start dancing again, which he danced for about 5 minutes and then stopped again. Clicked "Dance" again, same thing happened. Went through this several times but he just won't dance! What is wrong?!! Does anyone know?

UPDATE: OMG, never mind! Just discovered that it was because his fun was maxed! Yeah, I find this out after I said f*** it and got rid of the opportunity. Go figure. Man, I must be tired. 2:30 in the morning, clearly time to go to bed!

Is it time for coffee yet?

My Sims & Recolors
Theorist
#4731 Old Today at 8:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_wolf_12
So, CAW. With EA probably going to (or already have) stopped supplying patches, will the tool become more stable or is making a world still as pleasant and easy as walking on burning coals?

At least you don't have to continue downloading new versions and I can hope for a mod fixing my eig won't open issue.
Lab Assistant
#4732 Old Today at 1:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chreai
Trying to get my Sim to dance at the Grind for 3 hours to complete an opportunity and he was almost there but then just stopped dancing. First thought it was due to negative moodlets so hit Ctrl and deleted them, clicked for him to start dancing again, which he danced for about 5 minutes and then stopped again. Clicked "Dance" again, same thing happened. Went through this several times but he just won't dance! What is wrong?!! Does anyone know?

UPDATE: OMG, never mind! Just discovered that it was because his fun was maxed! Yeah, I find this out after I said f*** it and got rid of the opportunity. Go figure. Man, I must be tired. 2:30 in the morning, clearly time to go to bed!

That's always bugged me. In real life, who ever says, "Nah, I've already had enough fun. I really don't want MORE fun."
Instructor
#4733 Old Today at 1:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer85
That's always bugged me. In real life, who ever says, "Nah, I've already had enough fun. I really don't want MORE fun."

I know! That's just what I was thinking.

Is it time for coffee yet?

My Sims & Recolors
Lab Assistant
#4734 Old Today at 1:50 PM
Hey, I've noticed that when a sim goes to university, a huge file gets added to the save game folder and never goes away. Does this lead to the game slowing down, and can anything be done about it?
Field Researcher
#4735 Old Today at 2:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer85

Change "fun" to "funny" and the quote is EA's reasoning for TS4 Laughter Death.

8/18/2014: I will fully forgive EA for the tall teens when they can drop out of school, and when CAS includes a toggle-able age filter on clothes to prevent adults dressing like teens and vice versa.
Page 190 of 190

Section jump