Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4981 (Who?), Viewed: 550326 times.
Page 200 of 200
Alchemist
#4976 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamaccount
A question about Midnight Hollow: It seems like the selling point for the Gold version is the Toy Shop, but is there any point to buying that version instead of the standard if you just want the items and not the venue? I was thinking of just buying the Standard Version and the Toy Machine to save about 600 Simpoints, but I want to make sure I won't be missing out on anything except for some cheesy deco.

If you don't get the Gold edition, you'll miss out on this -

I didn't get the Gold edition and I've regretted it ever since.

I bitch, therefore I am.
Test Subject
#4977 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity
If you don't get the Gold edition, you'll miss out on this -

I didn't get the Gold edition and I've regretted it ever since.

Well. That settles it then.
Theorist
#4978 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamaccount
A question about Midnight Hollow: It seems like the selling point for the Gold version is the Toy Shop, but is there any point to buying that version instead of the standard if you just want the items and not the venue? I was thinking of just buying the Standard Version and the Toy Machine to save about 600 Simpoints, but I want to make sure I won't be missing out on anything except for some cheesy deco.

I don't think there's any other additional content, aside from what you've said and expected.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#4979 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 7:15 PM
Is there a way to set the game either use XML tuning in returner or with a mod so that Neuratic Sims will not run away from Bonehilda? I ask because every single Sim of this type I have come across runs from her and I have a vampire sim who's personality I like but the normal maids will not work at his house because he is a vampire and he becomes uncontrollable when I let Bonehilda out.

It's not a big deal and I don't hold it against the game it's just it would be nice to have this stop happening.

Thanks.
Field Researcher
#4980 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:03 PM
Is there any reason my Expanded Tattoo mod isn't working with Mastercontroller? I recently started a new Sims 3 file, moved over all my important mods, and the tattoos are the only thing that don't seem to be working. All the tattoo placements show up fine (face, body, shoulder, etc), but clicking on a tattoo doesn't place it. Either nothing happens, or the tattoo will show up with "vanilla" placement. If that makes sense.
Field Researcher
#4981 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 10:12 PM
my sims can't join professions. when i do the action jobs and professions > professions; nothing happens and the sim just gets up.
Test Subject
#4982 Old Yesterday at 11:38 AM
So, I recently started a random-legacy, using Twallans SP. Unfortunately it means that every single townie is hooked up with someone else before my founder has even the slighest chance of meeting someone. I have not yet met a YA who is single (and my founder is nearly an adult now). How do you guys make sure there are singles available in your hoods, while still keeping SP balanced?
Page 200 of 200