Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4881 (Who?), Viewed: 542495 times.
Page 196 of 196
Mad Poster
#4876 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 6:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simsica
My Sim has a ghost on her lot, starvation ghost to be precise, and whenever he gets out to haunt, he prepares a meal then sits down to eat it. All is well, except that the chair he had sat on is ruined, and needs to be replaced, unless I want the environment score to suffer.
I remember having ghosts come and haunt my Sim's house before, but the rocking chair they used was fine. However, they were not starvation ghosts. Is it only the rocking chair that is safe from ghosts or is it that the starvation ghost is the only one that ruins chairs?
This is the first time that I hear of this. In what way is the chair ruined? I've so far never seen a ghost ruin furniture through either haunting or by using it.
Inventor
#4877 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 7:34 AM
I've noticed that they are ruined only after my Sim got the negative environment moodlet, Dirty Surroundings. I didn't know what caused the moodlet. But it coincided with the ghost's appearance and his meal. When he got off the chair - bar stool, to be exact - I saw that it was scorched (or rather as if it were dirty or something), and the option to Replace it for its original price was on it when I clicked it. I checked the other stools, and found that he has ruined two of them.

Never saw it before either.

Later, he sat on the sofa to read, but that was fine. No scorching, or soiling. I don't know what to call it, since he is a starvation ghost. Were he a fire one, then I'd understand. Though I don't remember ever seeing them do this either.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing.
#4878 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 7:07 AM
So my Sim has this investigator case, and the guy he has to talk to is a mime. The mime won't stop what he's doing to talk to me, what should I do?

EDIT: Never mind, he just went to the bathroom and now I'm able to talk to him. :P

My avatar is a character in a show I'm making. His name's Meat.
Field Researcher
#4879 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 10:03 AM
At what age can sim be turned into vampire by another vampire?
Inventor
#4880 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:46 PM
Anyone else having their Sims' fun bar constantly getting stuck? I can't even use testingcheats to pull the bar in any direction. All is well after a reset, but a reset is not a solution. Especially since it will just get stuck again in a matter of sim hours.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing.
Test Subject
#4881 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 5:18 AM
How Do I control a crowd of sims?
Theorist
#4882 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie97
How Do I control a crowd of sims?

Crowd like what? Do you mean controlling Sims outside your household or something?

Just call me Nikel
Page 196 of 196

Section jump