Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 7:07 AM
Default The Alto Family
Nick, Vita, and Holly, but also Bert and all the others.

What do you think of them, I think they make great villains.

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

My main site is at https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/

Just a girl on Entropy’s Side
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 9:22 AM
I do not think about them at all as I never play any EA made Sims. I want to play my Sims and create my own stories about them. I have not played them in any of the 4 versions of Sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I do not think about them at all as I never play any EA made Sims. I want to play my Sims and create my own stories about them. I have not played them in any of the 4 versions of Sims.

I don't think about them often either. After all they're villains and I don't do villains, if I do them I don't play as them.

Honestly I mostly do Luvic from Doctor Who, but even that is a bias one that will soon go away. Currently I'm reading the Doctor Who book "the winter of the dead".

Also, the Altos weren't (by default) in sims 1 and 2, and in sims 4 there's only holly as a townie college student by default.

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 3:11 AM
I don't play a lot of pre-made townies especially since I get bored pretty quickly of families that have a ton of money unless there's something else to keep me there. So I have played maybe one or two days swapping over to the Altos (in Sunset Valley), mainly to make sure Holly turns into a functional adult.

[Please note I have Nraas' Story Progression] Having said that, Vita and Nick are train wrecks. Vita wants to be a politician, which is all well and good... except for the fact that she will be fired the first time she throws a fundraiser because she will always skim her re-election funds. Nick is doing great in business but wants to start over in crime. He has some skill in athletics but it doesn't really have any traits that help. Eventually they won't be able to pay the bills because Holly grabbed enough to move out to have a nice life elsewhere, Vita's constantly being fired, and Nick's lingering down at the low levels of a new career.

Also, their house looks like a bowl of melted orange sherbet.
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 5:38 AM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 9th Feb 2024 at 11:12 PM.
I do like to play Claire Ursine who's pregnant with some Alto or another's child at the opening of the game. But I don't like to play her as a criminal so I adjust her personality and have her be a self-employed angler instead. I enjoy disentangling her from the Altos, who are the kind of fellas you love to hate.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
I do like to play Claire Ursine who's pregnant with some Alto or anothers chld at the opening of the game. But I don't like to play her as a criminal so I adjust her personality and have her be a self-employed angler instead. I enjoy disentangling her from the Altos, who are the kind of fellas you love to hate.

Claire’s kid is from Jared Frio actually

But on a technicality their mom could be an Alto, and they - cousins of Holly’s.

Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvicsiana
Nick, Vita, and Holly, but also Bert and all the others.

What do you think of them, I think they make great villains.

I haven't tried playing them but I often select them when I need families in custom worlds I'm playing. They generally get along well from what I've observed and I remember one instance when Holly moved out to live with her girlfriend, Laurel Grisby.
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvicsiana
Claire’s kid is from Jared Frio actually

But on a technicality their mom could be an Alto, and they - cousins of Holly’s.

Oh you're right! I got Alto and Frio mixed up.
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 12:13 AM
There is an Alto in Sunlit Tides who's not entirely evil, and his name is Griffin.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Feb 2024 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
Oh you're right! I got Alto and Frio mixed up.

Honestly they could have used the same or almost same surname for both families and I wouldn’t care much

Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 3:22 AM
Well, Nick got a surprise today. He was hanging out with his enforcer, Luca Napoli. Of course, trophy wife Vita, with her new boob job was feeling playful. Then Nick got a phone call on his private line ... Apparently, there's a new crime boss in Sunset Valley!

Oooo! Let's do a combo, shall we!!! So, Susan wanted to meet the new neighbors. She thought it went well. Then, she popped into the gym. Uh oh... Looks like someone is watching Sue. Unfortunately, Susan decided to cut thru the park on her way home. Sunset Valley can be a dangerous place after sundown!!!

I guess this could also be, what if characters from other games were to show up in The Sims?

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 12:45 PM Last edited by Luvicsiana : 18th Feb 2024 at 4:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Well, Nick got a surprise today. He was hanging out with his enforcer, Luca Napoli. Of course, trophy wife Vita, with her new boob job was feeling playful. Then Nick got a phone call on his private line ... Apparently, there's a new crime boss in Sunset Valley!

Oooo! Let's do a combo, shall we!!! So, Susan wanted to meet the new neighbors. She thought it went well. Then, she popped into the gym. Uh oh... Looks like someone is watching Sue. Unfortunately, Susan decided to cut thru the park on her way home. Sunset Valley can be a dangerous place after sundown!!!

I guess this could also be, what if characters from other games were to show up in The Sims?

Not just games, also TV shows.

At one point I imagined a meme saying “Meg Griffin has Shinji Ikari’s daddy issues and Rei Ayanami’s existence”. Now - nobody would actually say that, even if it is to mean they both have feelings of isolation. Which they both have, a lot of teenagers would.

Anyways, make an household of Misato, Shinji, Rei, Asuka, and Kaworu. Also make an household of Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie, and Brian. And have Rei date Meg.

Also, don’t forget my newest blorbo, Sobin Soas, the future actor of Light Grey Kid in future Traken-set scenes.

He can also go Super Sayan!

And he also has a rival: https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/i-due-r...-e-sobina-loas/