Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

100 Ely Road - starter home

by romagi Posted 6th Jun 2009 at 3:29 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:39 AM
I didn't know about clicking on the door. Thanks for the information. Also did you know that if a neat sim clicks on the floor the get the option to clean house. I love the new game.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:44 AM
Nice house
I have no creativity when it comes to building houses... Which is kinda funny
If i were to make something such as a map for a First person shooter it would look really creative but when it comes to making houses in the Sims 3 they come out looking ugly or just a big blob of square.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:52 PM
Really nice! I like small houses. I also like a red/black/white color scheme. I don't usually download others' houses. I love to build my own. However, I do really like this one. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:02 PM
Thanks all! I'm glad you like!

Jacciinatl I did know about the floor, I have a neat Sim also! But I love to hear all the new little things because I am sure I have not found all of them!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:13 PM
oh wow, this is like, almost Exactly the starter home i built from scratch for my sim.. WaveLength! xD
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
Thank you so much for such great starter homes. I love to decorate, and I will have a blast with this house. I love the house, thanks for sharing. RayB.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:07 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous house Romagi... I'll get it as soon as I have the game
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:35 AM
Hi! Guardgian!

Thanks guys! I'm putting a blue modern up tonite! And others have started to do starter homes, we should have plenty to choose from!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:10 AM
Nice...
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:21 AM
great I was looking for a decent starter home for sim+2 teens
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:35 PM
Wow - ultra snazzy! My sims won't even know this is a starter house... (I'm not gonna tell them )
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:03 AM
Nice house :x, I love the red/white theme of the house. And the pattern is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us. Love :x
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:18 AM
Another great start home! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:48 AM
so cool. thx
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM
Thanks everyone! Really glad you like the house!
Instructor
#17 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM
Thanks for sharing

^_^
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 5:06 AM
nice style
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:45 PM
Great build; nice design! And I didn't know that about the front door, thanks!

umm...I'm actually "lekate"...so I joined 9/18/07...
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:55 PM
Thanks guys! Love hearing from everyone!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 10:59 AM
I love this house ^_^ Thank you for the house, I've played it a lot a while back when it was first uploaded and it have since, at lest for my game has had a twin lot added that became very different from the original plan. This house is very fun to play with and it also has a great floor plan that can easily be edited to add more rooms.

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 4:29 PM
Thanks Alteysha! I love to hear what people have done or can do with my houses I am glad you are enjoying it!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:41 PM
oh great! when can i move in?
i also did not know about the front door setting option, it's great! i used the bamboozle doors in sims 2 - it achieved the same effect.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:00 AM
You are my savior. This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for when it came to my two young adult Sims. I'm honestly far too lazy to build houses lol XD
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 11:00 PM
Thank you