Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Burst of Brightness - Separates for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 6th Jun 2009 at 8:22 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:31 PM
These are so cute! Thanks fp7, I can never get enough separates for my girls.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:46 PM
I was hoping you'd recolor these using brights, thanks!
I like the deep red one too. I have some separates in that shade.
Now I can have sisters in matching colors.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
Love your bright clothes for my girls. That's about all they wear! Thanks again!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:55 AM
very cute you keep my child sims with clothes (:
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:24 PM
Just like all your work, it's amazing!

For the earth's furture, I'll be of service! ~Nya
Space Pony
#7 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:51 PM
Yay more fakepeeps stuffs. I tend to keep about 500 children and toddlers in each household, just cause they're so much fun to play with. Good thing there's people like you to keep them from all having the same outfits XP
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:27 AM
Oh WOW! I think my children have mainly Fakepeeps clothing now - I have to have these for my girls. You are so talented!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:15 PM
You pretty much own my childrens' wardrobe (admittedly, CatofEvilGenius owns a chunk too). Thank you! I would be frustrated without you as few other people seem to understand that children are children and should dress as such :3 My sims' spawn have delightful things to wear while frolicking thanks to you! These separates are as wonderful as all your other work. I look forward to your next upload!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
these are great! I like the combination of different fabrics in the skirts. The gem? necklace? on the shirts looks like it will be cute. I'll have to get these in-game for a better look I always like your bright / rainbow color palettes

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:16 PM
Yummy.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:02 AM
These are cute. I love your colorful clothing for the kids. I can always spot the kids walking around town. (Keeps them out of trouble.)
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 12:54 PM
awesome colors
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:10 PM
I love them. One day could you please create a mix and match collection for girls and boys with loads of cute separates like these cuz it's sometimes annoying when I'm constantly downloading a few at a time. Keep up the excellent work! Luv to see you doing stuff on sims 3 x
Scholar
#15 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:20 AM
Between you and CatofEvilGenius, my downloads folder is nearly bursting at the seams with adorable kidlet wear,
....and I couldn't be happier!
Thanks so much, fakepeeps, for keeping the "Cuteness Train" on track! lol!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:01 AM
THANK YOU!!!! So cute!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 8:56 AM
i just wanted to say thanks, your clothes are AMAZING.

oh and thanks a ton for keeping them in .zip. everyone else with awesome clothing,etc. uses rar and i have no way of getting it and refuse to pay to download winrar.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:28 PM
Your on my fav creator list! I always love your clothes and these are beautiful. I put them on almost all my sim children! and pairing the skirts with the black top from your "tanks and knickerbottoms" looks amazing. Thank you!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 2:40 AM
Just beautiful. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 8:45 PM
I just wanted to take the time to say, thank you. It's been years since I've played TS2 and its such a nice feeling to come back to your page and download so many wonderful items for my youngest sims and know from experience that they are going to work flawlessly and look beautiful in my game. *huggles*
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 4:54 AM
So pretty! :)