Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic

by Rick Posted 6th Jun 2009 at 11:37 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2010 at 12:54 PM by HystericalParoxysm

444 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 358 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 18
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:45 AM
So... whats the different between this and the old uncensored patch?
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:55 AM
how do we download it
never mind
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:06 PM
A little more explanation or description of this item would be very helpful. Thanks

sandshifter
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:09 PM
More explanation would be realy good :/
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vosszaa
So... whats the different between this and the old uncensored patch?
This comes in a .package flavor and doesn't require overwriting files. Other than that, nothing.
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:11 PM
Who does love it when everything is exposed?! haha thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Auwris
More explanation would be realy good :/
Quote: Originally posted by sandshifter
A little more explanation or description of this item would be very helpful. Thanks

sandshifter
It removes the mosaic, not much else to it!
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:17 PM
Some people following the instructions, may actually end up with it crashing your game. If that happens, create a sub folder called Mods, with a sub folder of packages. Place this package in the mods folder.

If you still have SimPE you will see/remember there is a difference between wallpapers and hacks etc.... SO you cna generally see by looking where something belongs.

But looks great
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:36 PM
Thanks for this!

^_^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM
ah, bummer, I got the other one thats about wish i'd waited for yours though! I found with the other dl the sims still wear their trousers when they're peeing, is this the same with yours? Thanks for sharing :D
Forum Resident
#12 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:40 PM
lilmiss... Yes, they still wear whatever they were wearing. This just makes it easier to take better pictures, such as when you want to snap of picture showing potty training or bathing. The colored pixel blurs are removed.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:45 PM
OMG I LOVE YOU! Thank you for making this, the censor already started annoying the hell outta me -.-"
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:54 PM
Woah!, thanks for this mod, I was expecting a mod instead of a cracked exe :D
Instructor
#15 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:05 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:21 PM
Very sweet, thanks - the other one that altered shaders was annoying
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:50 PM
Great mod, tks.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:59 PM
I held off downloading the other one because it overwrote files. Now I'm glad I waited. Thanks so much for this, that blur is really annoying.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:38 PM
Thank you again Rick

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:05 PM
Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:58 PM
Thank you Soooooo much!!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:58 PM
That other Nude patch does override the game because when i took it out of my sims 3 game folder my game wont start but when i put the other Nude patch back in my game folder the game starts up with no problem.. Im going to have to reinstall the game because it override some files making me have to have it in my folders in order to play the sims 3.. Im going to install this one when i get my game installed again..
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#23 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:14 PM
Quick question: Does this remove the blur when sims are using the toilet? I noticed the toddler's are completely covered by the censor blur when they are on the potty and it's annoying the hell out of me. :p

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
Quick question: Does this remove the blur when sims are using the toilet? I noticed the toddler's are completely covered by the censor blur when they are on the potty and it's annoying the hell out of me. :p
It should, though I havn't tested it myself.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:35 PM
I was this >.< close to downloading the one that overwrote the game file, but something about it rubbed me the wrong way. So glad I checked over here first for this! Thanks much! =)
Page 1 of 18