Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:26 PM
really weird relationship decay
I played for a few hour's on a friend's machine and found somethign weird.
Anyone else have this problem? I turned aging off and set to finding out what all the skill challenges do. The most interesting so far is 'Charisma'... the challenge that's supposed to stop your sim's friendships from decaying... you know it?
Well when I actually got it sure enough my friendships don't appear to be decaying... but my sim's relationship with her husband is decaying faster than ever. If they don't spend a few hours a day doing nothing but interacting with each-other (mealtimes and watching TV aren't enough) their relationship hits 0 in one day. It seems to have actually sped up the decay of the family relationships....
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:40 PM
Seems like a bug. I haven't encountered that yet.
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:45 PM
I've mentioned this in another thread, but it sank to the bottom. When childish sims befriend children or teens, the relationship IMPROVES when they are apart instead of decays. I have only played one sim at a time so i havent seen what you are talking about.