Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twins fixes and serve meal fix

by dickhurt Posted 16th Jun 2009 at 10:38 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
Great Job =]

But did anyone else noticed how it says "There's TWO new babies..."

Shouldn't it be "There are TWO new babies..?"

This has always bugged me, but maybe I'm a little dumb in thinking this? lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:43 AM
That aspiration thing was always kinda annoying. So thanks!

(>xemptybrkneyesx: Nah, it bugs me too.)
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
I downloaded this and the add-ons it said it needed, but when I tried to get my Sim to feed the baby, he opened the fridge, then immediately closed it. Then his arms went down to his sides, and the baby just stuck to his chest until I told him to put it down.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:26 AM
Akanikoto, can you try running the game with "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled 1" set in the cheat window? And then try to repeat the same thing to get an error log. I know it works in my game, so I think it must be a conflict with another hack.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 6:05 AM
this mod makes my sims not be able to eat food. when i tell them to they just jerk and cancel the action. tested with and without this mod, def just this one causing the problem. could be a conflict with something else i have though. no idea.