Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunset Valley/Riverview Emptied!! (Obsolete)

by Flabaliki Posted 12th Jun 2009 at 10:55 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2012 at 5:53 AM by Flabaliki

345 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 302 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
Wow, I might try it one day. Thanks for creating it!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:02 PM
I'm not up to the task of filling up the town, but this is a wonderfully welcome piece of work. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:04 PM
How exactley did you empty these towns. It is known that simple deletion of sims from the clipboard leaves some trash behind, that might harm the game later. Did you use "destroyallhumans" from awesomemod?
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:06 PM
How can one create the City Hall for instance?
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:10 PM
This is great Flabs...too bad I don't have TS3 :P

But really, terrific job :D

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:12 PM
Lol, I already did this with sunset valley & saved it as 'experimental town' so i could build build build!!

@nillionaire: When in build mode on a communtity lot, all the towns buildings are available to place.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
Amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:49 PM
Wow!

I take it these are in addition to the originals and they don't replace/overwrite them?

Good deeds are forgotten in the blink of an eye...
but an imaginative felony can be our ticket to immortality.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#10 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM
How did you empty these lots, did you bulldoze them? In case you did: are you aware they lose the "Nice View" moodlet when you do that? (The only workaround I know of would be to go inside the lots and sledgehammering them)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:09 AM
Thank you! This will tide me over until EA releases that promised neighborhood creator set.

...if they do. I'm hoping they don't decide not to, since the fact one WOULD be available was the final 'buying' decision for me. (I hate using pre-made neighborhoods!)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:22 AM
Thank you for doing this. I tried and gave up.I'm using one already and its working perfectly.
Scholar
#13 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackCat007
How exactley did you empty these towns. It is known that simple deletion of sims from the clipboard leaves some trash behind, that might harm the game later. Did you use "destroyallhumans" from awesomemod?

Do you think maybe he just got them all to move out and they went to the clipboard. I would think he would have?

I'm just wondering if there are actual lots still there but empty. I haven't had a good look yet but I haven't seen any mention of empty lots we can place yet. i could be wrong
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM
this is brilliant
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:19 AM
you... are... god <3 I was really annoyed at the thought of going through and deleteing everything~ (stupid pre-made crap!) glad I was lazy XD THANK YOU SO MUCH
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:49 AM Last edited by raindrops84 : 13th Jun 2009 at 2:08 AM.
Thank you for this!

On a side note does anyone know how this affects finding certain rare fish and garden seeds?
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:32 AM
Thank you so much for this, I just didn't have the patience to do it all.
Banned
#18 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:40 AM
I've played this as my hometown - Sunset Valley is a lot like MetroVancouver - and it worked out perfectly! Thank you! By the way, to raindrops84 > it doesn't affect fish or seeds, for me at least it worked just fine. :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
I think this is great and I would love to fill up my own town. If I download this version will it overwrite the original Sunset Valley?
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:20 AM
one problem i have found is the cemetary there are no headstones or grave markers. Is there a way to get them back?
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:20 AM
No if you download to bare town it does not interfer with your original towns
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#22 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:24 AM
This is amazing, Flabaliki, I am so down loading this! Thank you so much, and for being so determined!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM
Firstly, let me saw this is an awesome idea, and thankyou so much for posting this up for everyone! Now I can get closer to creating a neighbourhood I like!

I hate to be a nuisance,but I'm having a problem I dled the file, placed it in programfiles/electronicarts/thesims3/saves but when I go to the new gaem button in game, no new hood shows up. Any ideas?

xx
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:19 AM
Thanks for the awesome work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:26 AM
Acria - My Documents NOT Program Files, it's an easy mistake to make.

Everyone - Thanks for all your awesome comments and I'm glad to hear that this can help all of you

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Page 1 of 14