Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:20 PM
Hi to everyone who's new (and old too.)

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Advertisement
#27 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omgrawr213
Hi to everyone who's new (and old too.)

Hi, Brian Kinney.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmingFirewaller
Hi, Brian Kinney.

:]

Hello to you, Prince Charming. Glad I'm not the only one who watches that show.

#29 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:44 AM
:]

Hello to you, Prince Charming. Glad I'm not the only one who watches that show.

I love that show! Ah, Michael Novotny...*daydreams*
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:08 PM
I love that show! Ah, Michael Novotny...*daydreams*

mmm. I love Ben. <333

#31 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:14 PM
mmm. I love Ben. <333

I love 'em all!

I wish someone would create Queer as Folk characters for the Sims 3. Fanseelamb created all of the main ones for the Sims 2 and they looked just like them!

I love being gay.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:08 AM
I love 'em all!

I wish someone would create Queer as Folk characters for the Sims 3. Fanseelamb created all of the main ones for the Sims 2 and they looked just like them!

I love being gay.

Being gay is great. :]

&& yeah, I really hope someone does make QAF chars for the Sims 3.
Possibly the best cast of characters ever.

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM
Default gayness
Hey all. I'm glad we've got this group up! I'm working on some super gay content for the sims3 (clothing, tatts, etc...) hopefully to be out soon! I'll def look forward to your inputs!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#34 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 3:23 AM
Hello all

I finally found time to mosey on in here I just wanted to say that I'm not gay but my two best guy friends and 80% of my other friends are gay/bi/lesbian so I'm an avvid supporter! I'm secretary of my local GSA chapter and I attend pride parades on the regular

Anyhoos, I hope to pop in very often ;3

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Field Researcher
#35 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 9:59 PM
welcome welcome.

Banned
Original Poster
#36 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:50 AM
yes, gaysimsclub.net is 18+ only, sorry!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 4:43 AM
deidara - warm your friend up to it.. without being too obvious I guess.
But make sure to tell your friend that it shouldn't change you all's friendship. You're still the same person essentially, and your sexuality shouldn't affect what already is.

chirpy - umm... wow. you're so lucky that everyone is so accepting of you. I'm happy for ya. and welcome to MTS!

Alchemist
#38 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:58 PM
Honestly? Tell her, if she responds like an anti-gay person would, she's not your best friend. I think I actually gave you some advice in another thread but I like to repeat myself sooo... Definitely tell her, you can't lie to her. You can never anticipate someone else's response. It's just not possible.

I hope she understands, but if she doesn't then .. like I said, she's not your best friend. A best friend wouldn't bale on someone for sexual preference.
If anything, they should be the ones who will support you through everything. But hey, who knows. Anyway I hope that it all goes well. I know how hard it is to loose a friend over something so superficial, so I hope that this does not happen to you.
~VoiceIHear xx

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 4:29 AM
Heya! I'm new to the site and was pretty thrilled to see that their was an LGBT social group! Very rad. I'm a nineteen-year-old gay student, and will definitely de dropping in here as much as i can! (Which will probably a lot more than i should. Being a college student and working two jobs, i don't have time to breathe on most days, much less find time to play Sims 2, etc. of course, i always somehow end up doing it, while my sociology paper sits mournfully neglected in the next room. Living on an hour of sleep is overrated :P)

Hell is other people ~ Sartre
Field Researcher
#40 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 5:27 AM
welcome thelightelectric.
good to see a new face around here.
D: 2 jobs, and college? dannggg.
well good luck with that.
we'll be your MTS support group! lol.

Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:33 AM
welcome thelightelectric.
good to see a new face around here.
D: 2 jobs, and college? dannggg.
well good luck with that.
we'll be your MTS support group! lol.

Thank ya!!! Yup. I'm a French literature and theatre major, and i work a job as a tea barista on weekdays and as a disc jockey at a gay bar at nights. I needed to leave for my DJ job like fifteen minutes ago, but ONCE AGAIN i'm on the computer instead of actually being productive. Go internetz.

btw. 'scuse me if this comes off totally stalker-ish, but i was reading the "TV shows you miss" thread and saw you mentioned Six Feet Under. That is my favorite TV show of all time. I own all five seasons. That show was a work of art. Every actor and actress was flawless, every script was perfect, every emotion woven into the fabric and beauty of the show seamlessly. You have incredible taste in TV ;].

Hell is other people ~ Sartre
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 2:55 AM
Hi new person!

Don't blink.
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chibspan
I felt pretty asexual during most of high school. I almost though I needed to take up a life as a priest because of it, actually. Turns out I have a hormonal problem that pretty much snuffed out my libido. It doesn't get better, but I can take synthetic hormones pretty cheaply to make up for it.

Oh good. I'm not alone. I was on the pill since I got my period when I was 12 due to my horrid horrid cramps. When I was 17 I moved out and got a good painkiller for my cramps and went off the pill. BOOM! Libido. It was so fun figuring out if I was a lesbian or bisexual. Since I was about 15 I'd known I liked girls, I had had a crush on my best friend for years without really knowing it, as I lacked pretty much all sexual feeling. Only had a shred of romantic.

Anyway I'm older know and I identify as a bisexual/pansexual. Yay me!
Banned
Original Poster
#44 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 2:09 PM
Welcome to the group! .
Retired
retired moderator
#45 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:16 PM
Heck, I might as well join up. Seeing as I'm a guy with a husband disapproving of my island building right now, I need all the fellowship I can find. :P

Also, I'd be curious to know how other simmers handle homosexuality in game, considering the fuglies you're stuck with by adopting.
Banned
Original Poster
#46 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:47 PM
There is some kind of way to have male pregnancy in the sims 3, I haven't really tried it yet. Also I think there is a game mod for same sex pregnancy for females. In the sims 2, it's easy enough to have same sex pregnancy with insimenator.
Alchemist
#47 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:38 PM
Oh Kiwi hi! (I said hey in the introduction thread)

I actually get them to marry a woman, she has the baby, thn I make him gay, break up with his wife and he and his husband life happily ever after.

Like Jon said, pregnancy in sims 2 is easy, sims 3 I'm pretty sure there are ways... I know I've got my male sims pregnant a couple times.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:41 PM
Well.. I'm not gay, I'm straight, but I'm not against gay people. This group is "For Gays, Lesbians, Transgendered, Bisexuals, and Curious people". Consider me as 'Curious' ^^

Onii-chaaan! ~
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:41 PM
Umm yeah, and... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!

Onii-chaaan! ~
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 4:13 AM
Hello everyone! C'mon let's chat!

Yog

Page 2 of 8