Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adara Castellanos- Modern Greek Beauty

by heya48 Posted 11th Jun 2009 at 11:02 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:01 PM Last edited by cthru : 11th Jun 2009 at 4:59 PM.
Aww, she looks soo nice!
And I can assure you, greek noses (the vast majority of them at least)
look like this!
She's great and thank you!

EDIT: Btw, I thought you'd like to know that Adara means mayhem in greek .

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:45 PM
Great nose - I think it looks good even from the front (where the angle is harder to catch).

Also, I think you mean "Sappho", a famous poet and writer.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
wow, very good conception of a modern greek woman. we guys have it so easy here in greece, there's girls everywhere, but the only downfall to that is that there's also old people everywhere more than the girls. it's like the country is "infested" with old people >:P

THE DOOMINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:17 PM
Yaaaaay!
I'm Greek, so this makes me especially happy.
<3!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:24 AM
I like the way she looks. From the side, she looks like my greek friend's little sister
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:39 PM
awww ^^ Nice skin! especially with the nose 'cause i always make the fron look strange

For Those About To Rock... We Salute You!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:12 PM Last edited by Petra Grai : 16th Jun 2009 at 9:50 PM. Reason: Edited for Idiocy Quotient!
All right, perhaps I am being freakishly obtuse, and if this is the case, my humblest apologies - but it appears that something in the execution of the file causes it to load itself in My Documents\Electronic Arts\Sims 3 as 'The Sims 3Adara_Castellanos' a SIM file. She doesn't appear in my game and is proving quite the elusive young lady in many respects. I've got Delphy's InstallerMonkey, which is what I open pretty much everything in, if that makes a difference. Any ideas?

Edit: Ah! Nevermind, I have figured it out. As a habit, anything marked with the Tool I tend to click on right away, when really, i should have simply shuffled it to the appropriate folder.

She's very lovely, and I'm sure she'll fit right in.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:46 AM Last edited by crazzyferret : 21st Jun 2009 at 9:03 AM.
OK I'm going to be stupid and ask, just where do i put her?
really good job, she's really cute!!
never mind i figured it out, it's
Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:09 PM
I'm Greek and i adore the nose !
You got it perfect
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 3:34 PM
She's lovely. I just downloaded her and Hey Akikuluk - can't wait to use them in my game!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:57 AM
For some reason, she doesn't show up anywhere in-game. I've got the latest patches and World Adventures, I put her in the savedsims folder, anything I'm doing wrong?
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th May 2010 at 10:20 AM
She really looks likea traditional Greek lady (especially the nose, love it!!!).
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 3:42 AM
beautiful!!! I'm Greek, and I have to say, she looks like a Greek goddess.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 2:14 AM
Thank you