Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 161 (Who?), Viewed: 66440 times.
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:41 PM
I can't remember which in-game family this was. I paused the game for a sec and I saw THIS ugly creeper.

Test Subject
#152 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 1:07 AM
Anyone came across the magician Holly Robins from Starlight Shores.
She's beautiful under that stupid costume so she didn't need editing in cas, though I was tempted to tweak her nose a little :p.

Ready for a magician gig:

Instructor
#153 Old 22nd May 2012 at 10:47 PM
ClaireTheBear I really like Holly Robins makeover and I think her nose looks cute so doesn't need tweaking.

I went on a bit of a makeover spree of Sunset Valley. I tried to use mostly EA clothing and haven't altered their facial appearance.

Here is the Langerak family.

Kaylynn as a teen

Iliana Langerak, I think she looks like Melissa from Pretty Little Liars

Parker Langerak

Dustin Langerak

Would of uploaded Zelda pic as well but 4 pic rule so next post I will.
Test Subject
#154 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:12 PM
Ayesha Ansari from the Working Friends household in Sunset Valley.

Forum Resident
#155 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 11:15 PM
Here is a Maxis-made Sim whom I gave a makeover to, but I cannot remember his name because it's been a while since I played with that family! I thought it was Hunter Cottoneye, but then I remembered, Hunter became the drummer in the band which this Sim is in, not the bass player!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Field Researcher
#156 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 7:22 PM

Riverview's/Pleasantview's Don Lothario, with his new
career as a drag queen singer. I was bored, ok?
Forum Resident
#157 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu : 2nd Dec 2014 at 2:37 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuySim
Here is a Maxis-made Sim whom I gave a makeover to, but I cannot remember his name because it's been a while since I played with that family! I thought it was Hunter Cottoneye, but then I remembered, Hunter became the drummer in the band which this Sim is in, not the bass player!

Maybe he's Jon Lessen? Or Hal Breckenridge?
Field Researcher
#158 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 11:57 PM

This is my signature whether you like it or not ;)
Forum Resident
#159 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 2:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek

Um, who is this and what neighborhood is he from?
Field Researcher
#160 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:38 PM
Floyd Williams (NPC) from Roaring Heights. Now he's quite old in my game but he was in his twenties when I took this picture.

Forum Resident
#161 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
Floyd Williams (NPC) from Roaring Heights. Now he's quite old in my game but he was in his twenties when I took this picture.

Uh, so you did not give him a makeover just default's. And yeah, the "pink light" is the RH one, yeah? It looks like this on dawn\sunset. Other neighborhoods (Sunset Valley, Riverwiew, Lucky Palms, Hidden Springs, Appaloosa Plains, Sims University, Basic Oasis Landing, Starlight Shores, Barnacle Bay, Shang Sim-La, and CAW 'hoods) just have a nice, "everyday" sky. Also is he also the sim currently in your avi because it looks kinda like it
Field Researcher
#162 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Uh, so you did not give him a makeover just default's. And yeah, the "pink light" is the RH one, yeah? It looks like this on dawn\sunset. Other neighborhoods (Sunset Valley, Riverwiew, Lucky Palms, Hidden Springs, Appaloosa Plains, Sims University, Basic Oasis Landing, Starlight Shores, Barnacle Bay, Shang Sim-La, and CAW 'hoods) just have a nice, "everyday" sky. Also is he also the sim currently in your avi because it looks kinda like it
I didn't change his appearance at the beginning but he acquired all the defaults I have in my game (skin, eyes). I excluded the custom hat he was wearing from the world package and that's why his hair was replaced by the default one for males. Now he's an adult and his face doesn't look young any more, so I changed his hairstyle and clothing. Old or not, he is one of the best-looking male pre-made sims ever.

He's not in my avatar.

Page 7 of 7

Section jump