Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simtastic2
My AMZING family tree

Aviery's hair is really beautiful.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 5:13 PM
I'm REALLY impressed with how far some people have gotten. It makes mine look kinda pathetic, heh. But here it is anyway's, the Anthony's so far.

( Cleopatra's had a makover, I'll have to post her over on the teen's thread again soon. And yes..that is a creepy picture of Julius. He's cute, honestly! D: )

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 5:29 PM
The Caspian Legacy

Sorry for the link, but my family tree is so massive I figured this would be the easiest way to view it
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jen101
The Caspian Legacy

Sorry for the link, but my family tree is so massive I figured this would be the easiest way to view it

And I thought mines was big lol, you must have been playing this for a while know

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Eat_ToAst : 30th Aug 2010 at 5:30 PM.
Wow, this threads been dead for a while. Thought I might waken it up a lil' with an update to the Anthony's family tree, it's getting bigger!

ETA; I just realised I made a major mistake here. I missed out one of Julius' & Dana's children, Apollo . And he's married and has a child too. I'll add them on when I can be bothered, haha.

LJ♥
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Field Researcher
#31 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 6:04 PM
Eat_ToAst Wow! Your family has gotten big, I would update mine but not so much has happened. Good to see you kept both of them for Heir they have a great genepool :P
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:37 PM
Lily___XD Haha thanks! It has grown loads, haha. Yours is much more impressive though. :O It's huuuge! Yeah, luckily Arsinoe and Caesar had some great genes, and now I'm marrying the current heir to a gorgeous lady, so pretty babies should be on the horizon :')

LJ♥
Field Researcher
#33 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 11:59 PM
Eat_ToAst: I don't know how you do it, but your Sims all look so gorgeous (without looking... artificial, if y'know what I mean)! Mine tend to get uglier and uglier with each passing generation.

Here's my family tree!

Erm. Yeah. I refuse to let any of my Sims die of old age so the first and second generation ladies are still fertile. It really screws up the ages -- at one point I had a nooboo become an uncle to a young adult -- but I DON'T CARE. DYING IS FOR THE WEAK.

Also, it's kind of crazyridiculous how dominant Liviana's genes are. Everyone has her nose, permafrown and chin and Ael and Ariadne are basically her clones. It's funny 'cause the game doesn't even recognize some of them as relatives anymore but they all. Still. Look. Like. Her. Bleh.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 12:44 AM
Princess Leia Hahaaa. Your sims are pretty cool for allegedly being so old!

Anyway after I read this before I started messing around with my family tree and now I kinda wanna upload it so here it is:

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/...amilyTree-1.jpg

PS - please ignore the random Ethan Ayre it's the name of a kid I'm planning in the future, but I'm too lazy t go delete it at this time o' night

EDIT: Oh yeah and it looks like they're in-breeding but they're not, them two are actually not blood realted
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:42 AM
Lovely families you have! :lovestruc

Here is the start on my 100 baby challenge family:

The Swedish words:

Familjen Pantone
= The Pantone family
Död = Dead
Utflyttad = Moved out
Bor i huset = Lives in the house

.Hanna.Webster.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:09 PM

Zorgot bloodline.
Connor and Lanna were founders. Actually Lanna was, she married Connor Frio.
Then there're Tiffany, Anelle and Mario. It actually goes in reverse 'cause Tiff's the youngest and Mario's the oldest (hence him being a heir).
Then there are Nathan, Joseph and Lisa.
Nathan's kids Vanessa, Samuel and Faye. Joseph's kids Evan and Willie. And Lisa's still single.
I'm gonna upload a 'wider' tree later on.
I don't have any pictures of Lanna, my legacy founder, but I think I have an old save file somewhere, so... when I recover a pic I'm gonna make a real family tree, with all the members... not just 'real' Zorgots.
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:47 PM
@ laughingtoleave: Nice family tree! I was anxious to see it because of your pictures.
I'm curious if Tiffany and Anelle have children too.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 11:30 PM Last edited by laughingtoleave : 16th Sep 2010 at 11:48 PM.
Yes, they have. Tiffany had a boyfriend Sam Deyn (who is a brother of Amanda Deyn, who was married to Mario, Tiff's brother, and had Nathan and Joseph). She has a daughter with him, Joy. I posted a picture of here in... I think Teen Sim, I'll check.
And Anelle met Ho Sung Kim in China and then they got married and had two kids, Natasha and Garrett.
I really need to do that FamilyEcho tree thingy.

Here, there's couple of links missing since I kind of lost track of Natasha and Garrett. All I know is that Natasha has a kid and Garrett's married.
Zorgot Family Tree
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 1:12 PM
http://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=ko...152369626925026

That's my family tree.
Still adding to it as I keep going through generations.
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 3:52 PM
@ laughingtoleave: Unfortunately your link isn't working...
@ dancehallsim: Nice family, lots of kids
Forum Resident
#41 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 5:20 PM
Zorgot Family Tree

I'm sorry, the idiot of me copied the wrong link. ^This is the real Zorgot family tree.
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 11:39 PM Last edited by JosseJunjin : 26th Sep 2010 at 3:12 PM.
My Legacy family tree! ^^

I really hope that there will be some more girls born in generation 7.. I'm getting sick of having boys^^.
Four girls and 13! boys have been born in this family.. lol

And great family trees everybody!
Forum Resident
#43 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:34 PM
Zorgot Family Tree
Updated! Because all of a sudden, everyone got partners... and some kids. And the strange thing happened. Natasha Kim was pregnant, got a kid and now... it appears that she has never had a child
Field Researcher
#44 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Princess Leia : 4th Oct 2010 at 2:24 AM.
My family tree has grown quite a bit so here's an updated version:

...yup, founders are still alive and fertile. I will never ever let them die. I don't know how you guys can play for generations and generations. D:
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 1:14 PM
Here's an old family tree a made back in August. It was a long time agooo... Now it's probably bigger and in the 6th or 7th generation. I'm not too sure xP Btw, almost all of Riverview is littered with my sims and I recognize a lot of them too :D
Forum Resident
#46 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 5:09 PM
Some updates on Zorgot Legacy
Field Researcher
#47 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:52 PM
laughingtoleave: Wow, that's a really complex tree!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 8:42 AM
Well, I've been playing it for months
It's rather fun
There's the tiniest bit of an upadate: Zorgot
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 4:44 PM
The Case Family Tree

I started off with just Anna and fell in love with her. She was one of my first sims so I'm really proud of how big her family has gotten. Even if it's not all that big compared to a lot of the other family trees (: it's my biggest so far.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 10:05 PM Last edited by Lily__XD : 19th Dec 2010 at 8:32 PM. Reason: To change what it says...
Righto I give up! my game is just full of bugs and glitches and holes and all kinds of other whatnot so after almost a year of playing, at least 60 sim weeks, more than seven generations (some aren't on the tree), 50+ sims and god knows how much of my life wasted Ima start a new legacy. So this is the final version of the Ayre family tree...

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/...amilyTree-3.jpg

They will be missed

Any suggestions for a new legacy name??
Page 2 of 4