Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riverbank Loft

by filippinokidd Posted 12th Jun 2009 at 2:38 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:57 AM
I think this house is completely adorable. I'm normally not fond of modern houses at all, but this one is genuinely well-made. I also love that the color scheme reminds me of my university's buildings from the 70s. Love it. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:37 AM
I don't have Sims3 yet but I'm bookmarking this house so I can get it as soon as I get the game. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:19 AM
loved the way you did the interior, great work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:40 AM
thank for post, great interior design.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 6:28 AM
How did you get rid of the shadows after using CFE for the 3rd level? I can't get rid of it.

Love the work, beautiful house.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:04 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone! Lewisb40: What's CFE? I never had issues with shadows.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:48 AM
You are really talented. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:09 PM
VERY nice
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:13 PM
Very useful and playable! Love it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:40 PM
Wow. This is so amazing. I really LOVE the details - how you did the walls, the color scheme, the furnishings. Awesome. Thanks so much

It is not enough to have a good idea. You must develop it, fight for it, work to win supporters for it, do everything in your power to see that it gets translated into reality. - Nathaniel Branden
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 6:40 AM
Never played the Sims before the Sims 3 is my first. Got b/c I like houses and nice looking stuff. This is literally one of the best designed and furnished houses I have seen. I can tell you put ALOT of work into it. Very, Very well done.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:17 PM
AWESOMENESS! bravo! and its .zip file! my computer is stupid and won't let me get .rar files soooo this made my day!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:03 AM
I have been looking for a house like this for forever! Thanks so much for making my dream home a reality :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 3:06 AM
Thank you