Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 14842 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:52 AM
Default Simpoints
Is it just me or can anybody else not even find anything that they want to spend their free points on?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:04 AM
I got the short female haircut.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:20 AM
I spent mine but most the crap I got I never use in game. Sad really, considering the game DESPERATELY needs new hair styles.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:26 AM
Ehh... there were a FEW things I kinda liked on there... mostly hairstyles, because there are so few in the game. Also, maybe a few female outfits, but there sure wasn't a whole lot that I liked. I think I could probably scrounge up enough to = 1,000 pts. tho.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:49 AM
I have yet to spend any points yet, figure I will hold out until something really decent comes along as I dought I will be purchasing any sim points in the future.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:39 AM
Can someone re-upload the maxis downloadable custom hairs and clothes?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei tsukishime
Can someone re-upload the maxis downloadable custom hairs and clothes?

If you're referring to the downloadable hairs and clothes from the sims online store, we are not allowed to do that on this site as it is content that EA requires you to pay for, either with your free Sim points that came with the game, or if you have used those up, then you must purchase more points. Kinda sucks the way they're doing it now, but I guess that's just the way it is.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:15 PM
I see. Ok then.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:38 PM
I downloaded a male hairstyle (extremely needing of more!!) and one female (I don't really like any of the female styles they have on there right now...)

And, the rest I spent on clothes, which I actually like. And, hey, it was free! So why not? I'm never going to go out any buy Simpoints, so I might as well fill up while there isn't much player made CC, yet. It's like an itch.

I NEED new things. I'll just be so grateful when the amazing creators/modders/tool makers start coming out with wicked new content!

Floydian. Simmer. Beatles Fanatic. Zeppelin Lover.
One sound, one single sound. One kiss, one single kiss.
A face outside the window pane. However did it come to this?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:48 PM
I'm like Moocat, I'm holding out to see if they offer anything better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:36 AM
Yea I am definitely deciding to hold out as well on using my Simpoints. I'm a builder and would love to see some decent stairs and more things like that.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:57 AM
The site won't let me redeem mine. It keeps saying I've already used them and have 0 now. I'm pretty sure I would remember using them.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 5:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evagirl2006
Is it just me or can anybody else not even find anything that they want to spend their free points on?

I'm considering the three tvs they have there.

Section jump