Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 98 (Who?), Viewed: 24373 times.
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:09 PM
Default What were they thinking?
Wow! I've really seen some weird stuff in Sims3!

So, I was making a skinny muscular young adult female the other day... She looked really good! Until I came to the swimwear section

Where did her boobies go? I know that it's natural for skinny people that work out a lot to have tiny breasts, but why do she need to have a bikini-top that is far too big? Look at it! It's all loose and just hanging there! How nasty!

What were they thinking?

What's the worst "What were they thinking? " You've seen so far in the game? It be a bug or just... Weird!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:12 PM
Removing three things:

The Diving Board.
Seeing inside every community location.
Sims not being able to have random babies. 0.o

It's just like, WTF?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:13 PM
I don't think that happens to me :S Or maybe it does, I can check the next time I play in CAS...

ingeborgsk
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:44 PM
That's why all my athletic Sim ladies get the more modest, midriff length tank top for their bathing suit. Seriously, I'm not a boob freak or anything, but that just seemed wrong to me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:14 PM
I think even Paris Hilton have more boobs than that xD
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:25 PM
Eh, wtf she's as flat as a male, the only boobs she has left are the ones which are part of the texture! She also looks more toned than muscular so this shouldn't happen, definitely a VERY weird way of portraying athletic girls...hell, even bodybuilder women usually keep more chest than that.

My personal "What were they thinking?" moment was when I discovered how babies and toddlers have self-cleaning, vanishing diapers and their bottles are pulled out of mom or dad's ass.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
I miss being able to go in restuarants and clubs..

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:28 PM
I make my ladies a little thicker so I just shrugged it off when people complained about not having a boob slider. But looking at this I can see why you'd want one. She'd have to work her way UP to an A cup. LOL
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:48 PM
I'll never understand why weather wasn't included
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:55 PM
They make beautiful UNSWIMMABLE beaces. W T F?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:12 PM
They took away the peeing noise when a man goes to the loo. What for?
Alchemist
#12 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IChoseThisName
They took away the peeing noise when a man goes to the loo. What for?

HA HA, believe it or not I never even noticed that until you typed it
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
Men's hair.

I think I've said enough.

the curious that wander are my prey
they come rolling in to be the heart of my sin
-take their souls and put them in their graves-
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
Default That's what I've been trying to figure out too!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingEvil
Where did her boobies go? I know that it's natural for skinny people that work out a lot to have tiny breasts, but why do she need to have a bikini-top that is far too big? Look at it! It's all loose and just hanging there! How nasty!

I agree with you 100%. in order to have a female sim with any type of breast, they cannot be thin. Now, what if all those VIctoria's Secrets models were like that?! Somehow I think they would not be so successful. Why can't I have sims who are thin and busty??? It's so frustrating!!!!
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:39 PM
To be fair to your Sim...

That particular bikini is not very flattering to the "less endowed" ladies.

Try a different top on her, it may help.

(Edit)
Just read:
"Now, what if all those VIctoria's Secrets models were like that?! Somehow I think they would not be so successful."

...It's called plastic surgery. Seriously. Those breasts are not real. Anorexia and boobies tend not to go hand in hand.

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:41 PM
I think Celebriton made a mod fixing this.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344057
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:53 PM
The whole body proportion in the game is making me think the same thing. I was hoping that I could make my sim shaped curvy, but instead I get small chests and everything else bigger. :/
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:57 PM
They should add 'get breast enhancement' option at the hospital.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleoTheMuse
To be fair to your Sim...

That particular bikini is not very flattering to the "less endowed" ladies.

Try a different top on her, it may help.

Nope, no... Not so sure about that! It still looks all twisted! And what's with that "blackhole"-effect at the bottom?

Instructor
#20 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingEvil
And what's with that "blackhole"-effect at the bottom?

I think it's supposed to be the shadow for the boobies that are supposed to be there...but they're not.

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:17 AM
oh wow...haha. that's pretty odd. though i'm grateful for the general body slider, i do wish they broke it into specifics to make for more realistic looking people. hopefully someone will eventually create some, uh, fuller figure mods. i want curvy sims!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#22 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleoTheMuse
I think it's supposed to be the shadow for the boobies that are supposed to be there...but they're not.

The default skins have a horrible deep shadow under the breasts which makes all female sims look like they have bruised undertits - but looks especially horrible on small breasts. The texturing is just way overdone - I removed that heavy shadow on my skin replacements.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:45 PM
I think my most puzzled wtf? moment came with looking at the base game hairs. There's a decent selection for a base game -- assuming that you're not of African descent. The 'peppercorn' hair available for women, the one with the headband and the hedgehog glued to the skull, it's horrid. The male cornrows hairdo is not -that- bad, but still. Not everyone has straight hair. Heck, I'm as Caucasian as can be, and I have curly hair.
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:30 PM
why have they taken the sound away when the pee?? just seems a weird thing to take away lol, yea and the diving board as gone but its quite cool that they can dive from the edge of pool. and the hairstyles are poo!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:35 PM
Well when women (in real life) are very muscular they tend to have smaller breast, I think. Did you max out the muscle slider? Also when you increase the fat slider the breast get bigger. Right below the center of the fat slider gives you a good size, without making the sim fat.

Also, this mod might help:link
Page 1 of 4

Section jump