Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 299 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 6:52 AM
Default Premades: at other ages
Well, you know? Playing with normal lifespan, after 2 or 3 simweeks, the Premade Sims - but not the ones who are vampires or fairies of course - are all starting to become elders (if they were originally middle-aged or in their late YA's) and the younger generation are becoming YA's and are starting having kids. Everyone ages of course. Some age well and are pretty recognizable, some age very badly instead. YA to Adult, and Adult to YA, actually count as "makeovers" instead. Okay, if you did not makeover them, you could recognize them by the hairstyle, accessories, facial hair, and makeup- but others? (Also, why does it seem like every TS3 legacy set in SV has at least one picture of Cycl0n3 of an elder, or him dying? I actually once had a failed Sweetberracy where due to putting a package in and out, all the relationships between premades, were gone. So Boyd and Susan were just acquaintances. My simself thus managed to marry him. Only one daughter was a Sweet-Berry. When the sweetberry's twin was being taught her toddler skills, i tried to fast-age-up the purpleskinned girl. She became invisible, the parents were at work they were scientists, and the Plumbot somehow was in the business career and also at work. I think when i tried to use Resetsim, Boyd and simself both had the "neglectful parent" moodlet. Boyd and my simself had another kid. But said kid was'nt a sweetberry either. Thus, the two of them broke up, my simself ended up with Woyd Bainwright a limegreen-skinned version\clone of Boyd, while Boyd changed his name to Fr34k4z01d and married Cycl0n3. Stiles, Tamara, and Emma still lived with him, but Blair lived with her boyfriend\husband Tracy who was suppose to be a plumbot passed down to heirs, an adopted kid of these two, and Blair's non-sweetberry halfsisters. Which the social worker still took away.)

So, how did these quirky premades of any kind, look like (or may have looked like) when they were young?

Guess these foursome.
http://imgur.com/aJGUlN6
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:34 AM Last edited by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu : 2nd Jul 2014 at 1:58 PM.
http://i.imgur.com/D3fDBKg.png

It's the Goth's!

(well, actually, from left to right: Gunther, Cornelia, Agnes, Frida, Helen Hall (psychic "ghostsitter" in MF), Lolita (1st wife of Gunther), and Erik Darling.)

Section jump