Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 10:52 PM
Adjust Supernatural Aging
I have been waiting for this mod since Supernatural came out- mainly because I am not talented enough to mod ANYTHING, much less something I think is this complicated. Here's what I am looking for if anyone is up to the challenge. I don't like the aging multiplier attached to supernaturals. I have used various SLAMs and I know they change the supernatural multiplier, but they all seem to INCREASE the multiplier. SLAM V4 has immortal vampires (as they should be) but werewolves and witches should not age any differently than humans. Genies, I also have that EP, should be immortal (ask Genie from Aladdin). As for the various other supers (ie fairies, bots, plant sims) we should be able to manipulate their ages like you can manipulate human, dog, cat, and horse individually. If someone could create a mod that would allow us to customize each super with a slider or even individual downloads, that would be FANTASTIC!!!
As I said, I am not equipped to mod, and I don't know enough about it to know if this is even a reasonable request. Thanks to anyone who accepts this challenge.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:34 AM
You cannot request in MTS, much less create a challenge for people to create a mod for you.

It's really not that difficult to tweak this. I have my own personal supernatural aging mod to tweak the ages. They still have longer age, but it's much more reasonable.

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:04 PM
Bluegenjutsu has a mod called "Occult Sims Live As Long As Other Sims" over at TFM's Asylum. You have to register to download the mods there, but it's free.