Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:00 PM
I'm really enjoying it alwayskatharine. I hope you do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whoachica5
I'm really enjoying it alwayskatharine. I hope you do.
You certainly sound like you're having fun! I've never done a Legacy before... we'll see how it goes. :P
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:59 AM
I started my Legacy today. My founder is Grace Lee, with the traits Evil, Loser, Friendly, Schmoozer and Immune to Fire. Her LTW is to become Leader of the Free World (I wasn't sure if this corresponded with a trait or not, but I really wanted to do that one), and she's currently at job level 5 but tied up for a while... she's just had her first child (a boy named Job) and has another on the way. They finally have a house now, though small (only two rooms) and by no means fancy. She married Gobias Koffi.

That's about it for the moment... I'll try to post screenshots soon, but they (and my game) are on a different computer.
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 6:23 AM
Just played on Vinga last evening again. She and Skip now have two little boys. Ill post agian later when i have to choose the heir. And there from i also should could upload the story on my website.

Its cool to see that some are doing this i really like the idear of the challenge. But its a bit hard to manage to get the last of the LTW when you get through the generations or am i wrong about that??
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:52 AM
Grace Lee

Starting out small.

Marriage to Gobias.

I need to take get some pictures of the children, Job (male) and Fleet (female). I hadn't realized I hadn't taken any. Job is a child and Fleet is a toddler. Gobias just aged into an elder, and I finally added on to their house. They now have a living room/kitchen (instead of a kitchen/bedroom/bathroom), bathroom, master bedroom and kid's room. It's shaping up pretty well.

After a crazy few days of training Job (while still a toddler) and Fleet, Grace has returned to work and received a promotion to level 6 in the Political career. Soon she will be aging up into an adult.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:06 PM
Alwayskatherine: I love the children's names! So interesting. Grace Lee is beautiful, and I've been waiting to get the evil trait! I want to see what options they have!

LenaLJ: I think it will get harder to roll the LTW's that haven't been done already. I know it's in the instructions, but I don't know what you do when you can't seem to get those last few...
Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:38 PM
I bet it gets harder at the end. We may be pulling our hair out by then, trying to get unique LTWs.

Whoachica5: Thanks. I wasn't sure what to name them, but unique names are fun. Fleet ended up with the evil trait, as well, so I guess it's staying in the family for a while. xD

Job and Fleet are now both teens. I can't recall all of their traits, but I'll try to remember to look at them next time. Grace has become Governer, and Gobias has continued his job at the science building during his elderhood so they can continue to bring in more money. I wish I liked (or was better at) building/decorating, because their house doesn't look right no matter what I do. It's okay for now, but... meh.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 1:09 PM
Well I played for a little while last night and Becky aged up to an elder. This is really bad because she is only level 4 in law enforcement and her LTW is to be an internation superspy. She'll never make it. I am working her hard. Maybe she will. We'll see. That is going to be a challenge in itself I guess(or maybe not).

Calley is still strumming away on that guitar, serenading men, left and right. She has become quite premiscuous. She wants to have children of her own, but must be infertile because she cannot conceive. Oh well, I guess once she maxes that guitar skill, she'll move out and see if another environment gets things going.

Dakota and Elli are already hard at work refining skills for their LTWs. Dakota just finished writing a Children's book, and Elli has been fishing and watching the fish network. Btw, Elli rolled the perfect aquarium LTW.

Cash hasn't done much, he has taken up a hobby in Fishing so he can spend time with Elli. I think he might choose Elli as heir because they are good friends and him and Dakota hardly speak.

I'll probably play more this weekend and hopefully more has happened!
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:00 PM
Gobias passed on while Job and Fleet were teens. Upon entering young adulthood, Fleet became the heir. Her LTW is to reach the top of the Criminal carreer, and Job's is to have 87,000 simoleons. Fleet stole Mortimer away from Bella (they married and had children on their own, which I found creepy), and they've been engaged for a very long time. They have three children (all teens at the moment): Glenn (the eldest), Rachel and Eve (twins). Grace died very recently, for which they are all very sad.

At this point I'm unsure if Fleet and/or Job are going to complete their LTWs. Fleet is still pretty low in the criminal carreer because she's been so busy with the children, and as for Job (who I have in the Journalism carreer), there's still 20-30 thousand simoleons before his is completed. They're both adults now. Mortimer is close to becoming an elder, and his LTW (max out guitar and painting skills), while not impossible to complete, isn't working out very well.

I'm a little dissapointed with Mortimer and Fleet's children. They aren't horrid or anything, but as relatively attractive as their parents are, they won't be winning any prizes for beauty. Oh well. I think I may have them all get part time jobs to help out with Job's LTW- since Grace died the family's income has plummeted, as she made about 2000 simoleons a day. Mortimer doesn't work because he's still working on his LTW.

I'll try to put up more screenshots soon.
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:27 PM
Good to see how great its going for you two - im still playing on Vinga but dont have the time to play so much.

Ill do a little update here for you and soon ill post a real story on my homepage about my af Isfolket LTW Legacy.

But the update:
Vinga wants to be in the top of the medical carreer so that was what she was working on until she met Skip Javeed. Skip Javeed wants to be superpopular (20 friends) so he has no job.
They now got two boys the eldest called Tengel a todler right now and his younger brother Dag who still is a baby.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:18 AM
Wow Alwayskatherine, you've been very busy! It's difficult to complete a LTW that is job related when you have a female trying to have children. My sim had two children, and by the time she was ready to go back to work she had aged to an elder! I don't think she'll reach her LTW. Too bad, I'm still trying really hard!

LenaLJ, you should post pictures! I would love to see what your sims look like, they sound so interesting!

I'm going to post an update as soon as I upload my screenshots.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:41 AM
A lot has happened in my game since I posted last. Calley reached her LTW (Master of the arts) right after she had her first baby girl. She named her Fayda. Rusty Frio is the father. As soon as Fayda was born, Calley immediately got preggers again. Well Calley worked hard at mastering the guitar skill and as soon as she did she fulfilled her LTW. She was so happy that she proposed to Rusty and they married right away in a private ceremony and moved to Rusty's house.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1249777553
Cash also reached his LTW to become an Astronaut! And maxed out his fishing skill. He and Calley are working on a perfect aquarium.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1249778014
Cash and Beckys two girls are both teenagers right now. I gave them both a haircut because I was tired of the same flippy hairdo passed down to all females. Elli (blonde) wants a perfect aquarium and loves fishing. Dakota spends all of her time writing novels. I haven't decided on an heir yet. Probably Dakota because she is the oldest.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1249778414
Test Subject
#63 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 2:43 AM
More has happened than this, and I have to go (will reply later!), but for now:

Left to right: Mortimer, Job, Fleet (pregnant with Rachel and Eve), Glenn as an infant, Grace.

Rachel and Eve. I can't remember who's who, as embarassing as that is. One was born with purple hair for some reason, so I saved the other's hair in CAS and changed it to that. Glenn has black hair- I need to remember to get a screenshot of him.

Finally tying the knot.

They had a really bad fire some time ago- not one, but two, firefighters had to come, and it spread all the way to the hallway. Thankfully, no one died.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:46 PM
oh my! It looked like your sims were trapped by the fire! Good thing they survived. I can see why you cant tell Rachel and Eve apart. I haven't had twins yet. I hope I don't though, I usually only play with one sim at a time, now I play with up to five and that is plenty, but I don't like having to kick anyone out either. So one child at a time is plenty for me!
I'm going to go play my game right now.
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:06 AM
Okay, I fail at replying to people's comments, but: I'm loving your updates, whoachica5 and LenaLJ. xD

I need to refresh my memory on it a little before I update again. Hopefully I'll be able to play some more later.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:40 PM
Noooooooooooo ;( im so sad right now - i played sims 3 last night when my laptop crashed and now i can see its gone - Vinga and her family complety gone.

Ill start a LTW legacy again when im getting over the af Isfolket. ;(
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:59 PM
Oh no! That's so sad! I know basically nothing, but could there be a back up (if not in the launcher, somewhere in Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3)?
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 6:10 PM
Nope the only thing i still got is Vinga - but i dont wanna start over with her agian it would never be the same
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:02 PM
How terrible LenLJ!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:25 PM
lost my sims =( my computer crashed and i couldn't retrieve the game. I'll have to start it over agian =/
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:10 AM
Oh man! Everyone is having problems. I can't figure out why my story progression isn't working...noone is left in my neighborhood!! Pretty soon I will have noone left to reproduce with. My legacy will die off this generation unless I find out why it's not working. I get no help here and none at MATY, so I guess I will just uninstall AM and see if that's the problem.
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:33 AM
I startet this last night again... I had planed to use this sim to an original Legacy but im just doing both at the same time with the same sim.

Her name is Ariel Disney... Let see how it will go this time.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:54 PM
Does she have red hairs?
Test Subject
#74 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:32 PM
Yup just like the real Ariel from Disney - im gonna name all the children after disney characters.
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:38 PM
Bloodrose92:

whoachica5: Can you go in and add some people? (But in any event, that's weird... I hope it works out)

LenaLJ: That's neat. Ariel is awesome.

So much has happened since I last updated. This is crazy. x.x
Page 3 of 6