Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 1019 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:40 PM
Default Best custom world
Figured I'd start a opinion thread on what people think is the best custom made town/world. Keep in mind the custom world does NOT need to be from Mod the sims. Personally, I rather like Setra.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:03 PM
Personally, I've found the Eastlands world to be my personal "Best" world. Though it definitely a good world, Setra feels nothing like Egypt and feels more a hypothetical "What if no one in Egypt was poor?"

Amr Diab: Insha'allah aeesh hayati
Allah: la mish mumkin
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:08 PM
I love the world Oaksbury by PixelsandComapany. It's quite small but its great for simmers like me who are perfectionists and get overwhelmed with bigger worlds. It also already comes with rabbitholes. Although I recommend dressing it up a little you could easily plop down a small house, add a sim and start playing.
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:19 PM
I've been playing with Mayfield Springs for the past couple months. It was a little overwhelming to start with, but I've been able to navigate well once I learned it. It's fully populated, a huge plus for me, and there's enough room to expand. (though the map is extra large, I doubt there will be anything you need that isn't already there)
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 3:08 PM
I'm really enjoying Alpine County. It is quite big and there are many things to do in it. It has the city life, the celebrity life, and the country life.
#6 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 4:41 PM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 16th Jun 2016 at 5:44 PM.
Builder's Island by Armiel. Small, simple, for building Sims, creations, and buildings only. I use this world a lot for needing the quick loading at CAS loading screen and gameplay smoothness to play my save game, whether it is experimental or just a demonstration of my Sim character I made.
Theorist
#7 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 2:59 PM
I really like Rflong7's Legacy Island 3. It's really well done and very stable; no crashes, no lag, etc.
Legacy Island 3

SmilingJack: "Blood! It's your new rack of lamb, your new champagne."
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines World Project
My Sims 3 story: The Serafinos
My Music Videos: PolarDove's Channel