Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 115 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:30 PM
Default How to have more than 3 babies
I just started the 100 baby challenge, I was watching a youtuber that was trying it and she had her sim have sextuplets, i wanted to know what mod she has, I have nrass if you can have more than three babies with it can you please explain it to me, i know that you can just do it with instanty baby but i want my sim to just give birth to them instead of just spawning them, if you know another mod that allows your sim to give more to more than 3 babies please tell me it I would be really grateful :D

Oh P.S. that youtuber is jessamica92
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old Yesterday at 12:50 AM Last edited by igazor : Yesterday at 7:01 AM.
NRaas Woohooer allows for quadruplets. The chance of those is really low, but can be adjusted. I don't know of any way to improve the litter size (perhaps not the best term to be using, admittedly) beyond that.
Theorist
#3 Old Today at 12:20 AM
Litter size...

There's no rest for the wicked
Electronic Arts- Can't spell steal without EA. ~ Mike Murphree~
Theorist
#4 Old Today at 3:45 AM
I meant that affectionately, of course. Should have learned my lesson when I used that term on my sister as her twins were due. I don't think she ever completely forgave me for that.
Theorist
#5 Old Today at 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
I meant that affectionately, of course. Should have learned my lesson when I used that term on my sister as her twins were due. I don't think she ever completely forgave me for that.

It's all good. I thought it was funny and still do. I'm the third wheel of a set of twins. They died shortly after birth as they shared one heart and one set of lungs. If they were here today, they would have had a birthday recently.

I can't speak for your sister, but I didn't have a sense of humor when I was pregnant with my son. My sense of humor didn't return until he turned 6 months old.

There's no rest for the wicked
Electronic Arts- Can't spell steal without EA. ~ Mike Murphree~