Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Which fish are considered stockable?
I totally can't figure out which type of fish are you able to stock in a pond at your house. I would think it would be ones that you catch in other ponds you can put in but i've caught a lot of fish in ponds and can't do any of them. I've also caughten perfect fish in ponds which i can't do either, but some of them i can like i can do death fish but not piranhas. So what type of fish can do in your own ponds at your house?
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:57 AM
I believe you can stock any fish, but you must have 10 of that species in your inventory to activate the "stock pond" option.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
oh alright, thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:20 AM
I was only able to stock anchovy, and I don't think I had 10 at that time, but I'll test out another type and see if it works.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:27 AM
This is interesting. If anyone wants to test this..that would be great!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:06 AM
I did, and he is right. You need 10 fish to stock them, but, i haven't tried getting 10 salt water fish i'll go try that now.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
All right, i tested it out with tuna who perfers salt water and it works, i grabbed 10 tunas and i was able to stock them in a pond at my sim's house.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:42 AM
That is so good to know! Thank you so much.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.