Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1854 times.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:09 AM
Default Where Do Orphans Go?
I was playing a member of my rapidly expanding Jones family, when the second eldest of the second generation, Sidney, died of old age. There was only one other living in the house with him at the time, his son Grant. Now, Grant was a toddler. Once I read in the paper that Sidney was gone, I headed on over to his old house. I suspected Grant wouldn't be there, and I was right.

So, after a quick search of every family to determine he hadn't, in the interim, been adopted by one of the random families, or had been adopted by an aunt/uncle/adult cousin etc I had his romantic interest adopt a male toddler on the off chance that Grant would be first up to be adopted - as would have happened in TS2. That however, isn't the case.

Now, when I look at the family tree little Grant is still there - I just can't locate him. Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it simply a case of waiting until he's a teen or an adult to see if he'll turn up in Sunset Valley one day?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:25 AM
i had a similar situation and thought he would just disappear but a few says later i saw him in the park and tracked him down to living in a nearby house
you might want to check all your houses again
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:44 PM
Sweet, thanks for the heads-up. I'll leave it a couple of days for him to get to kid age, and grab him from wherever he's disappeared to!

Section jump