Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camile's Godwin Brown Mansion

by pegasaus Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 12:15 AM - Updated 14th Dec 2010 at 3:12 PM by pegasaus

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:20 PM
Great house

actually, the name is camille & this username is very, very old
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM
awesome... Is there a ghost actually haunting it?

I'm diffrent. Is that going to be a problem?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you are a mile away from them.... And you have their shoes."
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:51 AM
Spooky and pretty at the same time; it's a great prompt for new Sim story!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 8:51 AM Last edited by pegasaus : 14th Dec 2010 at 3:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lexie 123
awesome... Is there a ghost actually haunting it?

No, it's not haunted, I wrote that in history of house to make it more spooky. But you can make Camile and move her in this house. Then kill her, save game and move family that you want to live here and house will be haunted
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:48 PM
Wow, very, very nice! Excellent story set up, by the way. Can't wait to move my Victorian family in who have been sitting in the sim bin for days waiting for a house appropriate for their attire.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
it's b-e-a-u-tiful thanks!

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:48 AM
Very nice! Just one thing... maybe it's a glitch in my game but is anyone else having troubles with Sims falling through the upstairs floor? It's only happened in this house... the second they go upstairs, they fall through??
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skylinetragedy
Very nice! Just one thing... maybe it's a glitch in my game but is anyone else having troubles with Sims falling through the upstairs floor? It's only happened in this house... the second they go upstairs, they fall through??

How your sims fall down the stairs?I used Clean Installer and there are no hacks or anything like that in this house.Maybe it's problem with stairs,so you can change them,or it's Camile ghost who don't want others in her bedroom...
Really,I don't know what's problem.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skylinetragedy

i'm having the exact same problem, and when i try to delete or fix it, it crashes or deletes the stairs by the pond. idk =[
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pahkyu
i'm having the exact same problem, and when i try to delete or fix it, it crashes or deletes the stairs by the pond. idk =[

If you can't delete stairs,try to add other stairs in other room.If you have AL,put spiral stairs or download one here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=249237
They are very useful,because they don't take very much space.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:23 PM
wow you should be a writer dude, that story was great!
great house two
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pahkyu

same here:\
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:09 PM
It's a beautiful house but yeah there's something wrong with the stairs to the gazebo and the stairs by the back door. Whenever the sim reaches the top of the stairs they end up somewhere else and they won't go upstairs. And I can't delete the stairs in back. Maybe the stairs were built with moveobjects on and that's why they're glitchy? Anyway, I'm going to delete the gazebo and back door and see if they won't go up the regular stairs lol.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:05 PM
I download it now^^
And, yeah, everything that you´ve write in the decription is right...i heard a woman´s voice O.O and the lights are on, when nobody is in O.O and i saw the ghost! Okay i don´t know...but it looks like that,so...okay...something is not right with the stairs, but i delete the old and build new one, everything is right now^^
Oh, I love this house!
please, make another ghost house or anything scary,yeah? I love scary things on sims2!
Sorry for my bad english, I´m just an twelve years old girl in germany and my english is bad...but I hope you understand me, okay bye!^^
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CalitoxAvalon
I download it now^^
And, yeah, everything that you´ve write in the decription is right...i heard a woman´s voice O.O and the lights are on, when nobody is in O.O and i saw the ghost! Okay i don´t know...but it looks like that,so...okay...something is not right with the stairs, but i delete the old and build new one, everything is right now^^
Oh, I love this house!
please, make another ghost house or anything scary,yeah? I love scary things on sims2!
Sorry for my bad english, I´m just an twelve years old girl in germany and my english is bad...but I hope you understand me, okay bye!^^

Thank you for your interesting comment!Last time when I saw Camile's ghost she was playing piano
If you want more haunted lots,look at my profile or search in downloads
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:46 AM
WOW, that story would make a REALLY REALLY good horror movie!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 6:02 PM
hey does this work on the deluxe verson?.. because i have deluxe and not the original.. also this is the first HOUSE i've downloaded so im not sure where to look for it.. can you help me?
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 7:16 PM
hey nice job!.. i've downloaded it but it doesnt show in the lots and houses bin... what should i do?
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imcool323232
hey does this work on the deluxe verson?.. because i have deluxe and not the original.. also this is the first HOUSE i've downloaded so im not sure where to look for it.. can you help me?

It's easy,and this house work with any combination of eps/sps.Use win rar and extract it your downloads folder.Then in downloads,click two times on icon of lot and you will have it.
Hope this helps
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
It's easy,and this house work with any combination of eps/sps.Use win rar and extract it your downloads folder.Then in downloads,click two times on icon of lot and you will have it.
Hope this helps

omg ty sooo much this house looks awesome
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:13 PM
Do i need WinRAR to install this??? :S

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diamond123Girl
Do i need WinRAR to install this??? :S

For each thing that you download from mts,you need WinRAR for extracting.
#24 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:55 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freyjazure
It's a beautiful house but yeah there's something wrong with the stairs to the gazebo and the stairs by the back door. Whenever the sim reaches the top of the stairs they end up somewhere else and they won't go upstairs. And I can't delete the stairs in back. Maybe the stairs were built with moveobjects on and that's why they're glitchy? Anyway, I'm going to delete the gazebo and back door and see if they won't go up the regular stairs lol.

I absolutely love this house, but I'm having this problem, too. I can't delete any of the stairs.
Page 1 of 2