Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twin Willows Weddings of Love

by Loverat Posted 30th Dec 2004 at 8:06 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:24 PM
I like it. But one question: can a sim actually use a bed that is surrounded by curtains?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 12:51 AM
this looks great...im definately having my sims get married in this!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:51 AM
Yay! ^.^ No more house weddings. =P You did a great job on this lot.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 10:47 AM
That is amazing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 5:17 PM
Nice place.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 5:24 PM
I love this and dled it last night, unzipped(unrarred sounds awful) and clicked to install but not in game. I know it's not Loverat's stuff because I have some items she's made in game.

I have this problem on some lots, some are in-game then others aren't for some reason. Time for me to go search for an answer on here,

Thanks!

I'm going to try this again because I love this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueJeannie
I love this and dled it last night, unzipped(unrarred sounds awful) and clicked to install but not in game. I know it's not Loverat's stuff because I have some items she's made in game.

I have this problem on some lots, some are in-game then others aren't for some reason. Time for me to go search for an answer on here,

Thanks!

I'm going to try this again because I love this.

i have that problem sometimes too seems to only happen when i install more than 2-3 houses at a time for whatever reason :confused:
usually works when i install it again though

btw love the house rat :D

http://www.modthesims2.com/images/smiley/bunny.gif
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ultravioletdragon
i have that problem sometimes too seems to only happen when i install more than 2-3 houses at a time for whatever reason :confused:
usually works when i install it again though

btw love the house rat :D

Thanks Ultraviolet!!! That is probably exactly my problem. I'll redl today and attempt again. I did install a few houses last night as a matter of fact.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 7:20 PM
I like it espcecially the wedding arch
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:03 AM
Beautiful lot! This will definitely come in handy
#12 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 9:06 PM
Can't wait to try this in game, this is the second time I downloaded it, tried to install it several times with the first download and never would show in my game, so hoping it just downloaded wrong... and will work this time...it looks fantastic!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 12:11 AM
How do you get stuff like beds to commercial lots?? :confused:
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueJeannie
Thanks Ultraviolet!!! That is probably exactly my problem. I'll redl today and attempt again. I did install a few houses last night as a matter of fact.

I've had that problem as well -- but I've found the fix!! Delete or move your "Thumbnails" folder, which is located in your My Documents>EA Games>The Sims 2 directory.

When you start up The Sims 2, that directory will re-create itself, and all the stuff you've downloaded, but isn't showing up, will be there! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 6:25 PM
Can Sims really marry on community lots? :argh: I didn't know that, wow this would be great.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asta
Can Sims really marry on community lots? :argh: I didn't know that, wow this would be great.

I heard that they can, but you have to move the couple in together first, otherwise after the marriage they still won't be living together. I don't know if that's true I haven't tried it yet
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:06 PM
Nah its Ok take out the currtains on the bed
n
n
n
n
n
n
n
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2005 at 11:10 AM
i do admit it's an awful lot to take in
#19 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:14 AM
Hi, I have asked the same question in the chapel thread too! but I really don't want to mess up the wedding. I have a couple who don't live together. I would like to get them to marry in a chapel and move in to one of their house. I have no idea about how to get them married. Is there a manual for planning the steps of a wedding? Choosing guests, wedding location or gowns etc?
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 1:50 AM
Does it require Uni?
Oh and Loverat, I just L-O-V-E all your work. Well done!
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:31 AM
wow i love it you have a lot of talent
bye*