Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Le Petite Jardin Victorian

by ruthless_kk Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:13 PM
OMG! Ruth this has the most personality I have seen so far! It is so cute and the color choice is original, and I LOVE IT! Superb :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:58 PM
This is one of the cutest houses I've seen. It reminds me of a miniature dollhouse. I love it and hope you will be making more. Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:06 PM
I love the exterior decorating, thank you!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:21 PM
Wow this is stunnig, you finished it with immense precsision and detail! Well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM
In real french : "Le petit jardin victorien"
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:43 AM
very very cute!I love the exterior and all the lanscaping,great work.

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Varrvin
In real french : "Le petit jardin victorien"

Good thing Im just building houses in a computer game and not teaching French, then....isnt it?

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:14 PM
Good work but i'm agree with Varrvin, "Le petit jardin victorien" is better french
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:13 PM
Great style inside and out. It is so lovely.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM
so cute!! one of the best i ever seen !
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:02 AM
Thank you again for another lovely home. Victorians are my most favorite. What is your secret for getting the kitchen counters to go around a diagonal wall? I have been trying to do that for ages.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleCat1
Thank you again for another lovely home. Victorians are my most favorite. What is your secret for getting the kitchen counters to go around a diagonal wall? I have been trying to do that for ages.

Use the "moveobjects" cheat and then use 2 of them overlapped. It takes a litle bit of working with it to get them to line up properly, and the little backsplash lip disappears, but it works. Much better than having gaps in the corners.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ruthless_kk
Use the "moveobjects" cheat and then use 2 of them overlapped. It takes a litle bit of working with it to get them to line up properly, and the little backsplash lip disappears, but it works. Much better than having gaps in the corners.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it next time I build. Looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:43 AM
I love the exterior walls used on this home, great work.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:51 AM
I've been searching / downloading houses all night for Sims 3 and this is, without a doubt, THE best victorian house I've seen so far! Amazing landscaping, not to mention the outside colors of the house are so soft yet vibrant - with life - at the same time. It makes me think of a sim-sized dollhouse. XD And it seems so perfect for almost any type of sim-person. An opportunistic gardener, perhaps? Or, maybe even a Barbie-like sim. lol! So many options for this quaint townhouse. Magnific! (I don't know french, but hey, I tried. ;P)
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:12 AM
Oh god! this is.. perfect!! I love your style to create home..
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
... I've been on a spree, downloading every house of yours with the word "Victorian" in the title, and a few others (particularly the lodge-y ones). I hope you're happy, fiend. I have no clue how I'm going to make use of them all, which I'm going to use first, and which is the most gorgeous. xD
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th May 2010 at 6:51 AM
Did you notice the diagonal counters stick through the wall and the back of the counters shows on the outside? I tried fixing that, but I just made it worse.

I love this house, though - the outside wallpaper is amazing, and I love your sense of style and colour on the inside as well. It's a beautiful home and my Sims are probably going to be fighting for it.