Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:08 AM
Default Removing Lifetime Rewards?
Is there a way to remove them once you have them? I have a super duper annoying glitch where the damn things keep disappearing and just leave a blank space that shows *null* when hovered over. The reward shows grayed on the reward selection screen but can be rebought to get the effect back. But the blank boxes stay, taking up space.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:04 PM
Sell 'um.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:04 PM
*sigh* Care to elaborate? I can't find any mentions of "selling" lifetime rewards other than things like the teleporter which if you read my post is not what I'm having problems with.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:43 PM
Have you tried right-clicking on them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:49 PM
Every combination of right click left click, shift , and ctrl.
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:38 PM
I would love to be able to get rid of the Fast Metabolism lifetime award so I can try to get my sim fat again. No 'CTRL+Click'ing' or that with a shift click, no nada. Nothing I have tried, even using debuggers, has worked in getting rid of a lifetime award once given.

When they say 'lifetime award' they really mean it. grrrrr
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 5:48 PM
Is there even a way to get rid of them at all
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 6:21 PM
what if you kill your sim and revive them? I've never tried it, but it might work.

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by James411
Is there even a way to get rid of them at all

Yes there is a way to remove Lifetime rewards. You will need to install the Super Computer hack by Twallan. The latest one can be found here
"This mod is intended to be run on Patch 1.7.9 or Patch 2.2.8"
Read through the options described on this page. Look under Sim.. then Advanced.. then Traits.. and you will see the option "Drop Reward : Allows the user to drop an existing Lifetime Reward from a specified sim." I believe this is what you and the OP are looking for.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:28 AM
I really want to remove the eye candy trait - dunno y i got it - it ruins all my photos and i love this guy and the family and house =]
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#11 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:30 PM
If you use AwesomeMod, droptraiting a reward trait will remove it and refund the points.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.