Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:48 PM Last edited by happycowlover : 5th Jul 2009 at 7:48 AM.
Default What EP remakes do you want to see?
As the title suggest, what EPs do you guys want to see remade for TS3? I'll keep count since we can't make polls. Here're a list of them:

Superstar/Fame and Fortune EP: 11
Makin' Magic/Supernatural EP: 13
University/School EP: 7
Nightlife/Downtown EP: 11
Open for Business/Work EP: 9
Pets/Animals EP: 12
Seasons/Weather EP: 17
Bon Voyage/Travel & Adventure EP: 5
Free Time/Hobbies & Family Fun EP: 5
Apartment Life/Urban Living EP: 7

I would personally like to see all except a Free Time and a Nightlife remake. I feel that the developers could incorporate these two in other EPs.

PAY ATTENTION EA!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:04 PM
Bon Voyage For The Win.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:04 PM
definately pets! seasons, makin magic, superstar or all the spa stuff from it at least. apartments, uni but better. bon voyage. and please give us furniture and better clothes and hair!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:14 PM
No more pets please, no more pets. I don't think I can take pets anymore
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:18 PM
Nightlife, University, and Seasons. They're simply necessary. Bon Voyage would be nice, too... If they finally make that neighborhood creator, we could make our own vacation vistas. That would be awesome! Especially in coordination with Seasons- imagine an Asian hideaway in perpetually snowy mountains...!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Geno
Nightlife, University, and Seasons. They're simply necessary. Bon Voyage would be nice, too... If they finally make that neighborhood creator, we could make our own vacation vistas. That would be awesome! Especially in coordination with Seasons- imagine an Asian hideaway in perpetually snowy mountains...!
Then<i can make China and Japan with it.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:37 PM Last edited by Wintermute : 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM. Reason: grammatical error
Seasons. The neighborhoods would become even more gorgeous if, say, they were covered in snow or fall colors.
Apartment Life.
FreeTime. Their traits would determine their favorite hobbies. I still think Gardening and Fishing were better as hobbies, with badges instead of skill points, but that's just MHO.
Nightlife. I miss having turn-ons/offs and chemistry.
University. I wonder how they'll implement it, though, since there's already a YA stage. Sims in the Medical field can't just gradually work their way up from Bed Pan Cleaner to World Famous Surgeon without some form of higher education!
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:42 PM
Seasons, Bon Voyage (I miss the swimmable beaches), and Apartment life (I need a live in Butler). Live in Butlers aren't possible in TS3 are they? Keep getting those 'so and so has died and their butler took care of the funeral arrangements'. I'm like Butler - where?

I would love to have vampires and magic again too.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:54 PM
For a first expansion pack, I'd love it if they would make a combination of aspects from all of those...so we basically have most of what we had in Sims2...and then build up from there into all the new and wonderful ideas and things that Sims3 has potential to be in future expansions.
Alchemist
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:56 PM
Pets and Seasons. I miss the sound of Thunder in my game and it scaring the heck out of me when it happens
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:01 PM
Yes, the animals were a lot of fun, except when they chewed up my couch lol and it was nice seeing the change in seasons, from the snow on the roofs and building snowmen...to the raking leaves and stuff in the fall...made it seem more alive and real.
Scholar
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:02 PM
I want Superstar!! Like FalseZen alluded to I want the butler and it had really nice furniture. SS and Makin' Magic were my favs and we didn't get them with TS2 in whole.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:37 PM
Pets!!!!!! I hope it's not just cats and dogs if they do make one. But still...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:50 PM
I really would like to have Seasons. There is teh sun, but no rain or snow or anything! Also, Nightlife, so we can see inside the restraunts...

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:53 PM
I think they should invent like a totally new one.
OR, for the Fashion one, let you have a career in it, and be able to design new clothes in the game.. ( Like, be a fashion designer as a career? Sweetness!)

They could make like a 'Ghetto in the hood one' I'd like to see how they'd do with that one, though.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
Superstar! I loved Superstar for TS1 and I was upset that they never brought it to TS2. Also, OFB and Seasons.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:01 PM
Ehh, I never played ts1.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:04 PM
If i had to choose Just one I guess i'll go with Seasons. I love the weather it made the game even more realistic
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
Seasons did give it a realish feel.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
One vote for Seasons from here too! :D
Theorist
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:19 PM
I was expecting and disappointed when they didn't at least fit portions of each of them into the base game. Honestly I wonder what they spent their time doing over there at EA? Having meetings and talking about how awesome it would be to work on stuff eventually?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:29 PM
SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR.
BUTLERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
That is all.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:32 PM
One word,

SEASONS!
Scholar
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cloffee
No more pets please, no more pets. I don't think I can take pets anymore

Sorry, but you seem to be outnumbered. Good news though, you have the option of not buying it if they come out with it (that's my plan if they re-do Bon Voyage or Open for Business). Without pets, my sims' lives are incomplete...and I can't make sim versions of my furry loved ones (those who have passed away and the two kitties I'm lucky enough to still share my home with ). Besides, I'd like to see magic, and without pets, my Witches can't have the all-important familiar....I mean, what kind of Witch doesn't have a black cat familiar?

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:37 PM
Makin' Magic, definitely! I need witches and wizards, and maybe possibly we could have some elves too! Though it makes me wonder how exactly they would do the magical lots...

Nightlife, because I want to be able to send my sims on proper dates, I want them to have chemistry, and I want some vampires! Think about it, it would be so much easier to play vampires in Sims 3. Plus they could turn into bats and fly around the town!

Superstar! They need to include Acting and Modeling as careers. I was so confused when there was no Entertainment career in the base game!

Apartment Life, because I love urban living.

At least some things from Freetime, like the pottery wheel and ballet barre.

University, Seasons...okay, I just want everything back!
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: See new sticky.
Page 1 of 3