Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Redneck Mansion

by sakura.seppun Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM - Updated 6th Jul 2009 at 7:42 PM by sakura.seppun : Credit

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 9:37 PM
This is so cool. ^_^ Will def. download for my sims. ^_^
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 9:51 PM
This is really cool! Thanks so much =]
Inventor
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:11 PM
I love it! This is soooo cute!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:18 PM
Haha proper cool! Thanks! x
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:28 PM
This has to be the best download so far for Sims 3! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
Hahaha, good lord, I love it. It's almost exactly like the set of "apartments" one of my friends lived in for about 6 months, except yours is more vertical. Brilliant.

If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
This is way more awesome than the boring normal mansions!
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
Having never seen this sort of thing before, I can only say.. WOW.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:04 AM
How hilarious! And how perfect for one of my Sims 3 families that I haven't placed in-game yet! This looks like a lot of fun. And to quote Jeff Foxworthy, "if your idea of heaven on earth is Daytona Beach, Florida, you might be a Redneck". Guess where I've spent the last 12 years! Thank you for this great lot!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:15 AM
That picture is one of the houses featured in a board game, "Redneck Life". I recognized your rendition even before I saw the picture. How cool!!! Makes me want to pull out my game and start making some of the redneck homes from the game cards.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:15 AM
Oh, and supposedly all the homes in that game came from real pictures sent in by people so its a real place.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM
Bahahah this is awesome. Git-R-Dun!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:42 AM
If you've never seen this before... visit Georgia. It's the only place I've ever been where boiled peanuts were a delicacy.
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:53 AM
OMG, I love this! Very unique. Good job on making these lots!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:15 AM
LOL... as a woman who's been living in Georgia for the past 10 years.. I have to say.. THIS IS AWESOME!!

Red Neck is a compliment in these parts... and hell ya!! I'm going to be adding a few Southern Lovlies to my sim neighborhood, just to celebrate this amazing home. Break out the cold beer.. and toss a few logs for our pig roast. It's party time. Thank you!

-= beautiful base for fae av by: ~blind-reflection~ =-
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:46 AM
LOL
Half of my friends are red necks this is uber tastic :o
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:29 AM
HAHA omg this is hillarious...You just made my day! Thanks aaalot
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:24 AM
Way to go... that's jaw droppingly funny, cool and such a unique build
I live in the UK and never seen a trailer park of that magnificence before.
I sure can understand why your sims would want to party there :D
ThanX
Mad Poster
#20 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:01 PM
This is hilarious, thank you! Can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:59 PM
ROFL - this will be great in my redneck / dilapidated properties-only town which I'll be naming Trailerview instead of Riverview. I'll have to find some pics from that board game so I can make more redneck homes, I only have a handful I've downloaded so far, not nearly enough to fill up the neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:13 PM
You might mention in the description that the real "redneck mansion" was actually constructed as the set for a 2005 production of Anton Chekhov's Ivanov.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:32 PM
Oh my gosh thats a realy place? Its doesnt look safe. How come it doesnt fall over?....Awesome though, downloaded.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#24 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but Phaenoh has been working on this for 6 months now...like half a year. You kinda stole her thunder now that it has been done :/ I mean this is really nice, but hers is done in the sims 2 and sticks to it better, as well as boasting custom meshes to make it perfect.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:43 AM
wow! i love original ideas like this! fab!!!
Page 1 of 2