Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
Default And what about Magic?
I want to hear what you think about magic which is all around us....,spells and rituals.... and witches.
If you know anything about it. But I think you should know.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:57 AM
The magic fascinates me I love all that, but I don't know any spell
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
I want to hear what you think about magic which is all around us....,spells and rituals.... and witches.
If you know anything about it. But I think you should know.
Magic is just something you haven't figured out how to do. If you could figure out how to do it, it wouldn't be magic anymore. For instance, I perform Technomancy. I wave my hands and magical things happen. If you understand why it happens, it's not magic. If you don't, then what I am doing is magic.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:00 AM
Yey I'm glad that you are not against witches.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:09 AM
The mystery is always fascinating
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Magic is just something you haven't figured out how to do. If you could figure out how to do it, it wouldn't be magic anymore. For instance, I perform Technomancy. I wave my hands and magical things happen. If you understand why it happens, it's not magic. If you don't, then what I am doing is magic.

you're soooo wrong my friend.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:54 AM
The dictionary definition of magic is that it is the art of using spells to invoke supernatural powers to influence events. This is very general description and it is important to consider in greater detail what this supernatural powers are and which events are to be influenced. Magic is a word that describes the inner nature of the beings that make up the universe-the spiritual part of all things. The spirit forms a hidden dimension to the ordinary, everyday world that we inhabit. Most of the time we are unaware of it (hence magic often being called "the occult"-literally "concealed") and when something uncanny happens, we tend to put it down to coincidence. What we call coincidence today would be interpreted very differently by people of cultures other than our own, or by people from varying times in the past. Unfortunately,magic is often used as a derogatory term used to encompass all that orthodox religion disapproves of or prohibits and is therefore frequently viewed in negative terms.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:00 AM
you are good on this!
I love read thing about the supernatural
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:10 AM
I'm reading same for long time. And J. M. Pescado however is he older or smarter than me,he is not the one who can be telling me what magic is.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:31 PM
I have magic powers But they are very random

I have dreams that become true, I can find things that have been lost for ages pointing with my finger and having my eyes closed, I know when something important will happen and I occasionally read minds...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:43 PM
I think I dream with the future
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:24 PM
dreams that become true aren't dreams at all. Those are visions.
I have them sometimes,very rarely. You will know that it is a vision if dream is very realistic. Visions are very realistic.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:25 PM
My element is earth.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#14 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:26 PM
Sometimes I also turn on TV with my mind

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#15 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:31 PM
Sometimes I have the sensation that:" Oh! I live this before!" and then I realise that was a dream I have.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#16 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:35 PM
That happens to me lots and lots of times... but my visions are different...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:36 PM
Deja vu.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#19 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:55 PM
You like to play with witches in Sims2?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:57 PM
Oh of course I do. Apartment life is my fav exp,.,.,kohkdh(however is it spelling) pack.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#21 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:01 PM
Yes, mine too and I like Night life too!
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#22 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:03 PM
The dictionary definition of magic is that it is the art of using spells to invoke supernatural powers to influence events. This is very general description and it is important to consider in greater detail what this supernatural powers are and which events are to be influenced.
Yeah, but what are "spells" or "supernatural powers"? For instance, when I wave my hands, chant, and conjure magical runes on my screen, causing a Sims mod to appear, am I performing a magic spell, or am I simply coding? That all depends on your perspective. If you have some idea what I am doing, this is not so mysterious. If you have no idea what any of this means, it is magic! Similarly, when I wave a magic wand, a loud BANG occurs, and the person I point it at drops dead, an individual unaware of what is going on would consider this to be some form of black sorcery. Most everyone else would figure I shot him. Magic is simply a matter of perspective, the wielding of forces that the observer, or perhaps even the wielder, does not understand. When understanding is achieved, it is no longer magic, it is science. When I hurl a metal sphere and an explosion occurs and people die, a man of 2000 years ago would call this the black sorcery. Today, we call that a grenade, and it is commonly understood, if not readily available. Magic is just that which you do not understand....or perhaps don't want to understand, because it's cooler that way.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:18 PM
I'm not... never mind. I never said that people can fly. Modern witchcraft,or Wicca as it is also known,is a form of spirituality that seeks harmony with nature. Usually celebrating eight seasonal festivals, witches honour nature-both within their bodies, which are seen as sacred, and the wider environment.
Combining a positive view of women and an ecological awareness, this new form of religion seeks a holistic way of experiencing and understanding the world.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:19 PM
I can not turn you into a frog and I never said I can.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#25 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:26 PM
I can not turn you into a frog and I never said I can.

I understand your perceptive I think people need to believe in something magic or life is just boring and cruel!

Page 1 of 4