Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney couples: The Little Mermaid

by Licia21 Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 6:59 PM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:09 PM
Zomg i loveee the little mermaid, great jobbb!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:05 PM
Awesome work with both Disney couples! Now what we need is someone who is really good at building houses to make palaces for each couple!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:28 PM
Wow, they are amazing! I love The Little Mermaid!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:29 PM
*squeals

The little mermaid is my fav disney film! thank you so much! I can't wait to have Ariel and Eric in my neighbourhood! Then they can 're-make' Melody! <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
AWESOME u should get paid!!!! i love it i cant wait for ur next work
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:41 AM
They're so cute! I <3 them lots. :}
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
Great job!! This makes me want to go watch the movie now!!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:00 AM
Actually I think using the unlockoutfits true cheat you can get short pants and boots. Nice job though!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emimori
Actually I think using the unlockoutfits true cheat you can get short pants and boots. Nice job though!

Really? I did this once, but then I probably wasn't paying attention while browsing the outfits. Great, I really need a good pair of boots for John Smith :P
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:18 PM
These are really well done!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:39 AM
Dang! another great set!

I just made Aladdin & Jasmine..... heh... its currently under review since I just now submitted it. Never submitted anything before! woo!

I was going to post screens, however, I'd like for you to create your Aladdin & Jasmine first, NOT because I mind you using mine for a starter sims, but because I'd like to see where you go from random sim #1 to Aladdin/Jasmine. Because if you are anything like me, once you see a design, you cant get it out of your head long enough to form your own vision!! I hate that about myself lol.... If you'd rather wait until mine get uploaded and use them for bases that's fine too, but its always neat to see how someone else's mind sees characters, and creates custom sims from them. I know that I would not have created Ariel, Eric, Belle, or "Adam" just like you did. They might have been worse, better, or just different, but definitely not the same! If I decide to create those characters, I'll have to wait a while and put them out of my head, and ONLY stare at their Disney film screen shots to create them. lol anyway... steps off soap box. No lecture, just a point of view that slipped out. Sorry! lol...

Ok... sneak peek, split-face image of them. lol.

Please keep going!! Next you should do Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) and Prince Phillip!! (my faves)

lol man im tired.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:03 PM
Wow, youre sneak peek looks gorgeousI was thinking about Aladdin and Jasmine too, but when I come back from my vacations I'm first going to sumbit Pocahontas and John Smith - I already made them and I think they turned out almost too good to be true (considering the things available in the game).
Can't wait to yee yours, but if you don't mind, I'd like to create my own Aladdin and Jasmine, unless if I get a better idea until then.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Licia21
Wow, youre sneak peek looks gorgeousI was thinking about Aladdin and Jasmine too, but when I come back from my vacations I'm first going to sumbit Pocahontas and John Smith - I already made them and I think they turned out almost too good to be true (considering the things available in the game).
Can't wait to yee yours, but if you don't mind, I'd like to create my own Aladdin and Jasmine, unless if I get a better idea until then.

No totally!! thats what my little rant was about! Please by all means make your own! Preferably without even looking at mine before hand so they are COMPLETEY unique to your vision. Does that make sense?

I'm sure they will be better than mine.. lol I'm so not good at making sims look like other characters. I dont know why!! I'm an artist with a graphic design degree and l've played sims since day one! Although I havent attempted to make many Sim-Likenesses. So, I guess I'll get better with practice.

Yours are Excellent by the way. ESPECIALLY the beast, "Adam". Holy cow....
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:38 AM
oohh, i just loved them! Cant' wait to see Pocahontas, she's gorgeous x)
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:36 PM
Wow, they look so great!!!!
However, I can't find them in my game after I placed the *.sim to C:\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
I also tried to install them using the Download button from Sims3Launcher.exe, but they are not in the list
Can someone help me please? I've tried to search for answer everywhere before asking here.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:10 AM
You are amazing. I LOVE DISNEY + The Little Mermaid is my favourite. I can't wait until you have all of them + take a pic of them all!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
Wow. I wouldn't use Disney sims in my game but you did such a great job on these!! Really takes me back, Little Mermaid has always been such a great movie and it's definitely my favourite Disney movie.

GONNA LOVE~
Heartsdales~
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
Very good job!
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by czanutto
Awesome work with both Disney couples! Now what we need is someone who is really good at building houses to make palaces for each couple!

i've started to make eric's castle, but it took so long than i had to leave it half ready and continue tomorrow. ;O lol. It isn't much alike, i also wait than someone more talented makes that. Then i can delete this one and download it to my game.

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247685361

that's my castle :P
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:48 PM
Ahhhh! Ariel and Eric! I love them! Downloading soon!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:23 AM
when you are ready with john smith and pocahontas? Can't wait! i made Disney's W.I.T.C.H but i'm too dump to get them uploaded to here ;O That's annoying. 8<
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:06 AM
ahhhhhhhhh i love this omg
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by watever
Wow, they look so great!!!!
However, I can't find them in my game after I placed the *.sim to C:\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
I also tried to install them using the Download button from Sims3Launcher.exe, but they are not in the list
Can someone help me please? I've tried to search for answer everywhere before asking here.

Huh, maybe you can try placing them in Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages, but since it's not a .package file, it's not supposed to work, if you place it there ... Really, I have no idea what's wrong. Are you sure you have 'custom content' on?

Povcahontas coming soon, I'll probably submit it tomorrow.
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:38 PM
mermaids sims 3
Page 1 of 3