Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shirtless Everyday for Adult and Teen Males

by guidion Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 8:38 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:59 PM
no comments yet?

Thanx
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:16 PM
Thank ya, muchely appreciated!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:32 PM
I wanted this a few days ago, thanks!

Jesus is my savior, and I will always worship him.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:09 PM
I've been wanting this for some time, thanks!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
THANKS for this, I've wanted this since The Sims 3 came out!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:32 AM
That's exactly what you where looking at if you were creating John Rambo. Thanks for sharing!
Inventor
#8 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:40 AM
Sweet can't wait to watch my hubby run around all day topless lol.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:11 AM
Really great. Thanks alot.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:32 AM
This is great, I was waiting for this. Thank you <3

Quote:
Now you can re-enact your favorite episode of COPS!

This quote is made of win! Lol.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:16 PM
This is great, thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:59 AM
Thanks mate, i've been searching for this for days.
Well done and keep the mods coming.
Instructor
#13 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:54 PM
Thank you for this! I'm gonna use it right away.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:08 AM
Ah, excellent! How could anyone play their game otherwise? Thanks a bunch for uploading!!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:11 PM
Yay! Now my sims can show off his guns!!! If he has any with the new bland EA skin...thanks!! :b
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:07 PM
I could not get it to show up for Male Teen thru- Male Adult, and I installed winrar. What Do I need to do about it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM Last edited by guidion : 18th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by RyanLee146
I could not get it to show up for Male Teen thru- Male Adult, and I installed winrar. What Do I need to do about it?

Follow the instructions on the Install instructions page, if you have not added .package files before then you will need a resource.cfg file created, and the subsequent subfolders, then unpack the .zip file into the mods\packages folder (should be .package files not.zip). This is just a vague description, the install instructions page should be more helpful.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 7:13 PM
Perfect! I know exactly what sim it'll be used on! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:29 PM
Thank you! I've ben wanting this since I saw the option in swimwear and, sleepwear.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 7:45 AM
Having trouble finding the female version of this. I swear I saw one here not too long ago...
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by serenfae
Having trouble finding the female version of this. I swear I saw one here not too long ago...

I've seen it once long time ago, but now I also can't find it.

Is anyone know where to find the female version?
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 5:42 AM
Thanks for the download! It's really useful and works great! However, I've encountered an odd little problem. For some reason with teenage males the muscle sliders added with Late Night don't work properly with this "shirt". I tried putting on another shirt and they worked fine. Any ideas on why this is happening?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 4:40 AM
tofupopcicle42: I have removed all of my packages, and have downloaded this package again, in my game, I have no problems with this shirt losing the Late Night Abs Slider morph. I did have problems with the Abs slider when I first installed Late Night, and thought it was the clothing, as it appeared to work with some outfits but not with others, this turned out to be custom skins that I installed, try removing all your custom skins, and see if this resolves your issue, if not, you might try looking elsewhere for the issue, as this works perfectly for me. One thing to try is to remove packages from the packages folder, then install one, test, rinse and repeat until you find what is causing the issue.

I did have a question for you, what shirt were you using that made the slider work fine again, as no shirts that I am aware of show off the abs, and may be interested in the shirt you are using for my game .
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 12:35 PM
Ack! Sorry it took so long for me to respond. XD I will try and get rid of custom skins and see if that helps. If not, I'm too lazy to go through all my package files, since I don't have a ton of teen males in my game. To answer your question, I was just using one of the standard maxis sleeveless t-shirts. It's not so much the slider not appearing, just that when I slide it around it doesn't do anything. Anyways, thanks for the addon! =3
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 12:28 AM
It'll be surely great if someone update this so teens can have a working Late Night muscle defenition slider. The Young Adults'/Adults' slider works, but teens. Is there any way to fix it?
Page 1 of 2