Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:04 AM
I know. I talk to someone from Portugal daily on the Vampire forums thing.
*peers at Gangreless*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Mother Function
retired moderator
#27 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:05 AM
Mmhmm I agree with Elice!

Also, I just can't see how God can "hate" people who don't follow him when he's supposed to love all. I guess the big stinger in my religious view is the fact that I primarily hang out with gay people and I just can't see how God could hate and banish such lovely friendly people. Just because a guy chooses to love another guy doesn't mean that he should burn eternally for it...I still believe that the "Man should not lay with man, as he does with woman" was added by some closeted homosexual who was trying to cover up a gay love affair.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Scholar
#28 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Just because a guy chooses to love another guy doesn't mean that he should burn eternally for it.

Please tell me that you didn't actually mean to imply that homosexuality is a choice.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
My blonde friend (read mah rant!) says that god WANTS people to be gay and lezbian.
OMG yeah right.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#30 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
I have two primary beliefs:
1. Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
2. The entropy of a closed system always increases.

From this we can draw the following.
1. There is no free lunch. For you to be happy, others must be miserable.
2. Things go from bad to worse. Everything you do only makes this happen faster...preferrably for someone else. See above.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Instructor
#31 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:10 AM
I only see homosexuality being a no because it stop reproduction, yeah god didn't meant for it to happen, and it's not supposed to be the 'normal' life style, but that doesn't mean shun the people for being born that way (yes, I think your naturally who you are at birth, my theory is for a whole nother subject) I hate to break it to the religious nuts, but you will be meeting a lot of gays in heaven =), look at your forefathers, who did you think help 'relieve' them when they were out at war; let me give you a hint, females weren't aloud to go to war.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#32 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:10 AM
*stares at J. M. Pescado*
*stares at Elice* Uh. Okay..

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#33 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
I have two primary beliefs:
1. Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
2. The entropy of a closed system always increases.

From this we can draw the following.
1. There is no free lunch. For you to be happy, others must be miserable.
2. Things go from bad to worse. Everything you do only makes this happen faster...preferrably for someone else. See above.

Pescado posting in a thread in Da Girls Club. Finally I have proof that Pes is a chick.

Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#34 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:12 AM
O.M.G It's the pirate god!! On this forum!! *girly faint*

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#35 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:13 AM
Uhm.
Okay.............
*looks at Pescado's Profile*
It says it's a dude.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#36 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
Uhm.
Okay.............
*looks at Pescado's Profile*
It says it's a dude.

Regardless, I have long suspected that Pes is a chick. Only women have the persistent need to be the center of attention.

Mother Function
retired moderator
#37 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:15 AM
anyhoos, I wasn't saying it's a choice. Actually me and my crew have what we call "the Hint Theory". Everyone is either Gay with a hint of Straight, Straight with a hint of Gay or simply an even mix of both.

Mad Poster
#38 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:16 AM
Uhm.
An even mix of both is a bisexual.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#39 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:16 AM
I guess the big stinger in my religious view is the fact that I primarily hang out with gay people and I just can't see how God could hate and banish such lovely friendly people.
You're working from the assumption that God is rational and motivated to specific ends. A perusal of the Old Testament quickly reveals this is not the case, and presents a picture of God that can be interpreted as a picture of a childish, immature bully.

As for whether this is good, or bad? Well, personally, I think that this is a bad thing. Homosexual behavior has many negative consequences, such as bleeding to death from a ruptured colon. It is also my view that all of these consequences are personal in nature, and therefore, are someone else's problem. If you want to bleed to death from a ruptured ass, that's frankly not my problem and I don't care.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Instructor
#40 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:16 AM
Yeah, 'he's' pretty cynical; thy doth be a woman, who possess such spite!

My city =D
Mad Poster
#41 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:17 AM
*watches Elice talk like she's from a long, long time ago*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#42 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gangreless
Pescado posting in a thread in Da Girls Club. Finally I have proof that Pes is a chick.
Oh, is that where this is? How come I can even SEE this? I don't remember ever joining. It doesn't list this me as a member in my profile. Maybe HP did it. Then again, this section has always been horribly buggy.

Scholar
#43 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:19 AM
Ha! This reminds me of the countless videos depicting rectal prolapses. Anal sex is dangerous!

Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Oh, is that where this is? How come I can even SEE this? I don't remember ever joining. It doesn't list this me as a member in my profile. Maybe HP did it. Then again, this section has always been horribly buggy.

Riiigghht. To borrow a quote from The Bard, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Mad Poster
#44 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
*stares at Gangreless*
Anal sex is just plain nasty.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mother Function
retired moderator
#45 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
Tell that to my friends -_________-

Instructor
#46 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:22 AM
XD Gangreless, your silly. Though I am envious, the man is too cunning to not posses a uterus (j/k )

My city =D
Mad Poster
#47 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:23 AM
Oops.
Sorry.
Heh.
I still don't see the point of it, even if there is nowhere else to stick it if you're both guys.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#48 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:23 AM
Tell that to my friends -_________-

Haha, well when you're a guy, who likes other guys.. there's only so much you can do. And let's face it, guys are not nearly as creative is girls.

Mad Poster
#49 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:23 AM
LOL.
Yeah, we girls da bomb.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#50 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:25 AM
That is so true Gangreless, plus I hear it feels the same, just smaller. They have to make love some how, you can't just wag a finger at them and say "no sex for you because doing it up the butt is icky" It feels good to them (or at least let the partner be happy) so why protest.

My city =D

Page 2 of 4