Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Are We Not Real Men?

by newone08 Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 12:15 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:13 PM by newone08 : Fixed the links

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:20 PM
*drools*

Very nice work! Downloaded and gonna install it tonight when I have time to play.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:37 PM
How did you put hair on the sim's body?
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:21 PM
Must be this one?
Hairy Skintone

Yeah! It looks great!! And your Sims too.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:40 PM
Looks very good, this skin is indeed a great addition for creating male sims, great work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CarlosFilipePedro
Can't get to the link to get the skintone. The link given takes you to "You and me and
TS3 and then what????? Thanx.

I couldn't skins either. I had to give up. Too bad. I really liked the skin.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:20 PM
wow! Lovely specimens. Anyone who said that sims 3 sims look like poo has hereby been proven wrong! :D
Scholar
#9 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:25 PM
I love them both!! Thank you for sharing your men.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:27 PM
yes, yes they are indeed real men( oh if they were actually real, out of my league of course but I can dream), simply delicious....

smile:D
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:57 PM
hmmm, is the body mesh different from vanilla also?
btw, they are hot!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:22 PM
Isn't skylar's hair from the store? sorry im not sure because i'm away from the game right now due to a laptop charger problem.

A watched pot never boils. But a watched pan still fries, and a grease fire burns down your house whether you watch it or not.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:22 PM
I think these look great. However, they're far too cut and far too GQ to be the type of men who will chase after women, if you get my drift. ^.^ Perhaps a change to the bio description is in order, because these aren't "real men"; instead, they're "manly men". "Real men" in most western cultures would never take the time and effort to look this sharp.

All kidding aside, very nice work, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shannong
I think these look great. However, they're far too cut and far too QC to be the type of men who will chase after women, if you get my drift. ^.^ Perhaps a change to the bio description is in order, because these aren't "real men"; instead, they're "manly men". "Real men" in most western cultures would never take the time and effort to look this sharp.

shannong, that could be arguable-i would call these real men in my point of view. but still youre thinking would make it seem like Beau Andrews in the game is a real man. *shiver* EW

A watched pot never boils. But a watched pan still fries, and a grease fire burns down your house whether you watch it or not.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:37 PM
And on a more serious note, you might want to update your descriptions for these guys and your other great sims to say that you don't need Rick & Delphy's CAS slider hack if you have either AwesomeMod or Indie Stone Mod. Both of those have the option to turn on the same slider hacks. You just have to remember to enable those options before editing any of these sims.

In fact, isn't Rick & Delphy's slider hack a core mod? If so, won't it conflict with Awesome Mod or ISM? A lot of people are running one or the other of those core mods.
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shannong
I think these look great. However, they're far too cut and far too GQ to be the type of men who will chase after women, if you get my drift. ^.^ Perhaps a change to the bio description is in order, because these aren't "real men"; instead, they're "manly men". "Real men" in most western cultures would never take the time and effort to look this sharp.

Masculine, cut, muscular. Usually gay men do that. Well my gothy skinny femme gays won't mind a few those in the hood. Otherwise my towns army still has space free.

Good work, love the faces. Will be great for my genetics bin to have proper looking sims in it to compensate for the puddings.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM
very awesome, love the hair detail you got on them, nice work!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 5:36 PM
They are beautiful sim men! Thank you for making them! My daughters saw them and both gave their approval. The youngest said she is glad they like girls so the sim girls don't have to be sad. She was a bit bummed after Friday night when we went to the American Idol concert. She had been thinking she would marry Adam Lambert when she was older.

She turned to my hubby and I and asked, "Is Adam gay?" during one of his songs. We thought she knew already, but apparently had to see him dancing while wearing the leather tank top to have it register. Not sure why that was what clued her in but that is what did it. Her older sister answered her before we could with a, "Duh!" Since Adam is not an option and Kris Allen is married they have both decided they now want to marry Matt. This is after seeing what a sweet guy he is to his fans. The both got hugs and his autograph after the concert. Our oldest daughter said, "If I can't marry him I will make sure the person I marry smells as good as he does!"
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
Hey you really did it!
I like those seductive eyes of Skylar (His name is so... SiFi ha ha..)

lol... And they have an argument about real men to gay men.
For me, real men has to do with some moral kind of things
no matter they're straight or gay.
But I don't care that kind of stuff since I'm a SINNER LOL....
So I'll take two, one for Raymond and one for Jax o_O"
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:28 PM
Awww nice dudes ^^ lol
great job !
Forum Resident
#23 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
My goodness!!! The game is starting to be good!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM
really nice but I'm going to stink with the other type of sim men =D

I don't know why but when (yes even sims) men look like they could crush my head with there arm I stay away from them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TummyZa
Hey you really did it!
I like those seductive eyes of Skylar (His name is so... SiFi ha ha..)

lol... And they have an argument about real men to gay men.
For me, real men has to do with some moral kind of things
no matter they're straight or gay.
But I don't care that kind of stuff since I'm a SINNER LOL....
So I'll take two, one for Raymond and one for Jax o_O"

Hey, at least it's better than Steeve, remember?
I picked that name cause his last name is Mars (Men Are From Mars And Women Are From Venus, got it?) and Mars is a planet so it reminds me of Scifi things so I picked Skylar. Also hubby loves Scifi, specially Star Wars and Star Trek. So this is for him.

And believe me, my brother in laws are just like these sims. Not their faces but their body. One is a fireman and the other one is a bank manager. They both are very straight and family guys. Love their kids and their wives.

Anyway, thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comment!
These sims would look nothing without your gorgeous skins.
Page 1 of 3