Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 11480 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM
Default How to add houses to Lots in Sims 3.
Does anyone know how to add a house to an empty lot in the Sims 3??? I have not been able to do it. Any suggestions???

TC,

J
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
If you download a lot it appears in the lot bin and then you just click on it and then click on an empty lot. But if the lot isn't big enough it won't go on the lot. So the lot has to be big enough.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
http://nene.modthesims.info/showthr...=placing+houses

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 2:49 AM
Alright so I downloaded and installed Castle De L'ensoir and found a few lots that are big enough for it but when I go to place it on the lot it doesn't show it's there. how do I fix it?
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 5:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxia
Alright so I downloaded and installed Castle De L'ensoir and found a few lots that are big enough for it but when I go to place it on the lot it doesn't show it's there. how do I fix it?

There are 2 issues here:
- The location has wrong lot type.
- Something is seriously corrupted in your game that I have never seen before in my entire TS3 career.

If it is the first issue, it is maybe because you already set it as a "livable" lot with the HOUSE icon instead of the FLAT SQUARE icon (perspective wise it looks like a skewed rectangle). The HOUSE icon indicates it is a full lot (even there is only a mail box and trash can) and sims can start moving in. If this is the case, simply bulldoze the lot ONCE (because the second click will remove the lot entirely on the map, very dangerous). Back up your save game, or save before you try it.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.

Section jump