Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hua Kwan Thai Temple House

by jcwolf Posted 14th Jul 2009 at 6:36 AM - Updated 14th Jul 2009 at 11:28 AM by jcwolf

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 8:34 AM
Very nice idea I want to download this lot but I haven't all sets from the sims 3 store
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:22 AM
So ... I like playing this game as an escape from my own personal drudgery ... but for the first time evar, I wish I could jump into it and live in this gorgeous house! Thank you so much for making and sharing this!

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:39 AM
Wow this is unique! must have taken you ages to build this, and the landscaping is stunning, really well done! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
#5 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ♥♥verry♥♥u♥♥
tại sao tớ ko download được ?
why do me the download?
sorry because I do free english

sorry why i can't download it ???
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:50 AM
This is absolutely gorgous, I love the landscaping and your decorating fits so well to the environtments... Beutiful work
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:50 AM
Creative idea and nice layout of the buildings, this looks really really nice! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:50 AM
I really like the way you did the roofs! Thank you very much for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:39 AM
This is so beautiful but unfortunately I don't have the sets from the EA Store Could you maybe upload an unfurnished version for those who don't have the items or did you also use Sims Store downloads for building, like columns or something?
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:50 AM
This is by far the most creative and imaginative home I've ever come across. Great job

I do agree with previous comments though, would be nice if there's an unfurnished version for people who does not have those extra sets

Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:10 AM
Thanks for the cool words my Friends!

Yep it took 5 days doing it !

Quote: Originally posted by ♥♥verry♥♥u♥♥
sorry why i can't download it ???

Keep trying it cause its problably some net problem.

Quote: Originally posted by Hornet85
This is by far the most creative and imaginative home I've ever come across. Great job

I do agree with previous comments though, would be nice if there's an unfurnished version for people who does not have those extra sets

Thanks

I will release a Unfurnished version today !
Thought , on Sims 3 you can buy it unfurnished
and the lote loses a lot of items namely collums
and statues if I do so !

I am sorry about this but I used parts of this
sets to built it, and if You don't have them or the
objects it will lose Some features...
Forum Resident
#12 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:00 PM
This is stunning! :o
Thanks!
But I don't have anything from the store

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsShine
This is stunning! :o
Thanks!
But I don't have anything from the store

Empty your PM box ,
Its full and I can not send a message to you!
Inventor
#14 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:54 PM
As usual stunning, gorgeous and creative! I simply love all of your lots! Thanks You!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:12 PM
You may not know me JcWolf but I know of you, and I gotta say you surprised me with this! I've been a secret admirer of your beautiful lots from the sims2..and now to see you triumphantly return to TS3 is great! gotta give credit where credit is due! your attention to detail is almost flawless, and your ideas/implementations of thailand really leave something to be desired I Love thailand and all it's splendid raw beauty and it pretty much leaves me in awe gaze upon gaze as does this! Thanks for wetting our appetites with this marvellous creation. I shall be waiting patiently for more!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM Last edited by jcwolf : 14th Jul 2009 at 3:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by insimking2
You may not know me JcWolf but I know of you, and I gotta say you surprised me with this! I've been a secret admirer of your beautiful lots from the sims2..and now to see you triumphantly return to TS3 is great! gotta give credit where credit is due! your attention to detail is almost flawless, and your ideas/implementations of thailand really leave something to be desired I Love thailand and all it's splendid raw beauty and it pretty much leaves me in awe gaze upon gaze as does this! Thanks for wetting our appetites with this marvellous creation. I shall be waiting patiently for more!!!

Yea, been around This Sims game for a time!

I love Thailand in everyway, From people to the culture,
the way they think, and also its obviouse the most of all the temple ,
The landscapes as you say raw beautyfull forests.

I am also very happy to see that you remind me from
my previouse works, and that with this I can bring
people diferent things and somehow teach tem to
know other countrys and cultures!

Thai Culture is one of my beloved ones,
historycal buildings have magic and we
know that grows our own self knowlidge
and human nature!

Thanks very much for your kind words my Friend,
and yes another one this time community
Thai Lot is on the way developing !
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:36 PM
Such a gorgeous house, I love it. You have some great talent!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:41 PM
JC wolf you are thai yes?

I haven't been to Thailand... hope i get to go someday O___o I can visit your lot though and pretend I'm there... now I just need some thai-sims because I can't make asians if i tried.

(I'll await the sims-store-less one as well. I didn't download but 3 things for buy mode, the rest was clothes and hair

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:02 PM
I can't download it either T_T, i have tried many times, i have been downloading other stuff on the site, worked fine. I really love the look of the house! i want it help Thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:19 PM
Hi there I am not Thai !

As for the Download, I just downloaded now and it works fine,
Yesterday I had a problem downloading one file and just whent
out and connected again and it worked ok!

I think its due to Bandwish or net traffic
you have to keep trying !
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:34 PM
It worked after reconnection! thanks, can't wait to move my sims in it ^-^
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:07 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for this lot,you do really awesome lots.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:26 PM
Amazing house, really detailed.

To everyone who doesn't have the Sims 3 Store items: It says on the official website that if you download something that has items you don't have, they will be replaced by the closest object in the game. That might only work with stuff from the Exchange, though.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM
Very pretty! I bet the Sims who live here will always have happy moods from all the beautiful vistas. Thank you very much!
Zombie Socks
#25 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM
Brilliant idea! Very well put together! Your attention to detail is lovely.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Page 1 of 2