Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 15 (Who?), Viewed: 656 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:51 AM
Default Werewolf Challenge
The time of peace between the supernatural and humans have ended. With the humans growing fear of the supernatural, a group of people
began to hunt them. Vampires and Fairy's complete disappeared, as they were hunted to extinction. A single witch manage to hide herself and the four
werewolves. The small pack vowed to have revenge upon the human population.


Goals:
-reach ten generations without the non-supernatural sims from discovering about your pack.
-rebuild the population of witches and werewolves, by either alchemy, bite(werewolf), or birth
-rule the town, buying up all buildings that you can

Rules:
-4 werewolves with only 1 of them being female and 1 witch that's female.
-The witch and all her descendant's must master the alchemy skill, though their careers are up to you.
-All pack members must have a job of some sort, the exception being children and teens.
-Luner cycle should be off though the phase of the moons up to you. This is because the werewolves have complete control over when they become wolves,
again the exception being children and toddlers(your should transform them twice a week).
-Teen and adult pack member's should transform once a week between 12am and 3am.

Characters:
Werewolf pack order
-alpha(leader)
-Beta(second in command)
-warrior(hunter and defender)
-omega(females that have pups and males that help care for the pups)
Witch
-the witch is the healer of the pack

Other:
-The challenge ends either if a non-supernatural that will not be turned discovers the pack or once you've reached ten generations.
-no cheats other then moveObjects on, resetsim, and motherlode once to build the house.

Hope you like and enjoy this challenge
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:46 AM
I haven't done much with werewolves and this just looks like too much fun!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetfulsinner
I haven't done much with werewolves and this just looks like too much fun!

Yeah. I'm having fun play testing it and haven't really had any problems other then trying to keep up with all the other challenges that I'm doing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:32 AM
I think I have 5challenges going right now.....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetfulsinner
I think I have 5challenges going right now.....


Lets see... I just finished Big Brother challenge, I am still working on my Random Legacy, Save the Children, Holy Sanctuary, Nothing is free challenge, Stepford Wife, the one where the abused woman takes her kids moves into a small house and then joins the daycare career and I will start Misti's newest one as soon as she sends it to me. So that's 7. I think I can handle an 8th. This one sounds like fun.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladykelien
Lets see... I just finished Big Brother challenge, I am still working on my Random Legacy, Save the Children, Holy Sanctuary, Nothing is free challenge, Stepford Wife, the one where the abused woman takes her kids moves into a small house and then joins the daycare career and I will start Misti's newest one as soon as she sends it to me. So that's 7. I think I can handle an 8th. This one sounds like fun.


I am currently doing the Witches Coven , werewolf challenge, wolf children, cheaper by the dozen, asylum, and the brothel challenge.... ^^ I am doing fairly well I think lol....

Although I have to redo my house for this challenge, because i got outta hand with the motherlode button...........
Sooooo, I have to redo the house, but its going well thus far!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 1:58 AM Last edited by RemusBlack : 2nd Jul 2014 at 2:38 AM.
I'm glad people are enjoying my challenge
I'd love to see how you made your characters and homes. I'd post mine, but the last time I tried to do that and the images of them did even show up. And I don't know how to keep that from happening.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusBlack
I'm glad people are enjoying my challenge
I'd love to see how you made your characters and homes. I'd post mine, but the last time I tried to do that and the images of them did even show up. And I don't know how to keep that from happening.


I use a site called photobucket that I upload all my pictures too... I use the direct link option. And I will once I get everything up I will show you!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 5:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetfulsinner
I use a site called photobucket that I upload all my pictures too... I use the direct link option. And I will once I get everything up I will show you!!
photobucket was what I used the first time. When tried using the manage attachment options in advanced settings none of the pictures on my computer showed up, none of them and I don't understand why that is.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusBlack
Photobucket was what I used the first time. When tried using the manage attachment options in advanced settings none of the pictures on my computer showed up, none of them and I don't understand why that is.


See use quick reply and use the IMG option when I linked in the reply. like so




((Character from my witches coven challenge))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetfulsinner
See use quick reply and use the IMG option when I linked in the reply. like so


((Character from my witches coven challenge))

I'll try that and see if it works. Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:20 AM
My pack, Hope you like them . I love them though Sage is probably my favorite
Screenshots
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusBlack
My pack, Hope you like them . I love them though Sage is probably my favorite

worked just fine! lovely group!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 5:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetfulsinner
worked just fine! lovely group!


Thank you and yes.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:10 AM
I want to try this challenge so bad! I don't have supernatural though, so that kinda sucks...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iugra
I want to try this challenge so bad! I don't have supernatural though, so that kinda sucks...

Maybe try and combined it with a perfect genetics challenge? Just you don't have to have the hates children trait and you would only need either odd eye color or odd hair color. If your gunna try it out, odd eye color would probably be easiest what with having to keep the "non-supernaturals" from finding out. And you could just pretend they're werewolves and a witch. Hope this helps and have fun
Back to top

Section jump