Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 573 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 4:17 AM
The Crime Club Challenge
BackStory:
you and your 4 other brothers were very kind people but later on in life everyone else was rude to you and took your kindness as an insult,you were so upset about what other people had thought and said about you.one day,you realized that being kind to anyone had no purpose and you and you brothers changed into very evil people.you and your brothers created a club called "the crime club" and ran it as a club for crime,to take over the city and to become very wealthy and feared by everyone.this was your plan to see if everyone would apologize for what they did,if they did you would be kind to everyone again and if they did not then you would wreak chaos everywhere you went.you started up your club by finding a hideout for the club...

Starting Out
-Create 5(or more) male sims,they will be some of the criminals in the club(some roles:Theif,Villian,Kidnapper,Leader and a Slave/Servant)
-Pick one of the sims to be your main sim(the one you will be playing the most)
-(Optional)create a female sim,she will be the traitor(she will return 3of10 things stolen,let the prisoners out,foil the members of the clubs plan,etc)(give her opposite traits from the sim that you will be playing the most apart from the rest)
-Move on to the smallest lot in the world your playing on(next thing optional) then make it look like somewhere a gang would hang

Roles Of All The Sims

Leader: the Leader is your main sim,who manages the club of crime,giving out all the jobs and the one who take care of the hideout and interrigates people if he needs to.

Villian:the Villian a.k.a the bad guy is the sim that will join the criminal career evil branch,makes all the enemies of the club also the spy who watches the city and reports to the leader whats going on in the city

Theif: the Theif is the sim that will be stealing everything for money and likes to make enemies with the police or anyone that is not a criminal,also will be in the criminal career Theif branch

Kidnapper:This sim is the sim that goes out meeting people then bringing them to the hide out then locking them up(put walls around the sim you want locked up or get them in a room then lock the door)

Slave/Servant:The Servant sim will do the cooking,cleaning,etc for the group

The Traitor(Optional):The Traitor sim is the girl that does not approve crime but lies to them saying she does and always fakes the crimes she does,she also is the one who foils the clubs evil plans

Hideout must have:
3 skill building items
need items(toilets,fridge,etc)
and anything else for clubs

Rules
1.No Mood Cheats
2.Money cheats,and any other cheats are allowed
3.you may not move from your current lot whatsoever
4.Have Fun!

End Goal

The end goal is for your club to have gained power to the city(have 300,000 simoleons or more) and have your gang have reached 20 members(make 20 good friends) and you choose your ending of kindness or chaos

There It Was! Im terribly sorry if there are any challenges like this! hope you enjoy this challenge!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 5:04 AM Last edited by KindKat : 6th Dec 2014 at 4:55 AM.
If your wondering,the challenge ends when your people die or get your goal. or if you have questions on this challenge,please comment and I will answer them to the best of my abilities!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 5:08 AM
I have a blog on my challenges on sims 3: www.kindkatsims3challenges.blogspot.ca
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:03 AM
this is a super cool challenge i wish i had time to work on it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 2:05 AM
Thanks So Much! Took Me A While To Come Up With!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:06 PM
I love this challenge! Finally my sims have a good reason to be kleptomaniacs.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 3:05 PM
I'm definitely going to be trying this! I'll post pictures when I make my sims~!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudite Wizard
I love this challenge! Finally my sims have a good reason to be kleptomaniacs.

Yeah, I Know Thats 1 reason That I Posted This! The Main Reason Is For Your Sims To Have A Reason To Be Criminals!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingWithPortals101
I'm definitely going to be trying this! I'll post pictures when I make my sims~!

Awesome, I Will Be Looking Forward To Seeing Them!

Section jump