Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 332 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 4:25 AM
Yo ho! Yo ho! A Pirate's life for me! Legend of the Soulpiece Skull
Yarr! So ye be wantin ta sail the seven sim seas and collect treasure? Then this be the right Challenge fer you! Ye have a few simple tasks ye must complete before ye can set sail:

1. Create yer captain. Ye can make them any type of life stage or supernatural, but ye only start off with one.
2. Plunk 'er down in the world of Isla Paradiso. Ye be wantin' to settle on an houseboat or empty dock, 'taint a pirate challenge if ye don't have a ship!

Now that yer captain is settled in, ye need to assemble a crew. To do this, buy the first resort (It should be free) and just hang out there. Chat it up with some of yer guests and if they meet the following qualifications, offer them the chance to join yer crew! The qualifications be:

1. Must be a single sim, cannot have a partner or children. We don't want ta break up any families now.
2. Must be Young Adult or older.
3. Must be unemployed.

When ye have a sizable crew (I recommend three to five crew members besides the captain) Ye must do the following things:

1. Assign crew members to certain roles. Every ship needs a cook, but ye can create other roles. Perhaps ye have a specialized diver sim, or a musician to entertain the crew?
2. Raid the dive spots and secret islands for their treasure.
3. Once you've collected all the treasure in Isla Paradiso, move on to the Tombs in Al-Simhara, Shang Sim-la, and Champs les sims. Any nectar ye get from the tombs may be shared amongst the crew, but only the captain is allowed to keep the big treasures in their inventory.
4. Yer ultimate goal is to assemble the legendary Soulpiece skull. To do this, ye need eight different cut soulpiece pieces, and that gigantic display.
5. Once you've crafted the legendary Soulpiece skull, ye can keep playing or stop. It be up to you. Maybe the captain wants to settle down and start a family with a favorite crewmate?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 5:53 AM
Sounds interesting!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 5:23 PM
I'm currently giving this a try.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 3:18 AM
I'm trying this out right now too. I needed a change from the usual legacy with kids and stuff. This sounds fun.