Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Supergirl

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 676 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 65,826 Views
Uploaded: 17th Jul 2009 at 8:47 PM
Updated: 2nd May 2011 at 6:49 AM - Update

After creating the Superman clothing, I was asked to create Supergirl, so here she is.

Kal El's cousin from Krypton can now be created in The Sims 3.

This clothing comes in two different flavors, as when I was researching the Supergirl outfit, 2 different ones kept coming up, so I made both. The first covers her entire top, and has a red skirt, the second reveals some midriff, and has a blue skirt.

This clothing is available for Young Adult, and Adult females.

Like with Superman, this clothing is available in all categories, as saving the world does not stop, even for formal occasions. The Boots are not available in swimwear, for obvious reasons.

UPDATE: modified the shinieness of the outfit to make the logo most shiny, and the outfit less shiny, also added the JLU version. For the JLU version screenshot, I used the default female gloves recolored to white, and recolored the second skirt to have a blue belt within the game, all items are completely recolerable, except the Super Logo itself.
UPDATE: Added the cape, also fixed the textures to allow re-coloring of the Super Logo.

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Delphy for the CAS Texture Unitool!!!