Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Supergirl

by guidion Posted 17th Jul 2009 at 8:47 PM - Updated 2nd May 2011 at 6:49 AM by guidion : Update

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
WOW!!! This is beautiful!! Can't wait for her to hang out with Supes and Batman. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM
Good effort but the face needs work. How about a JLU version?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormchaser One
If you could make them all re-colorable except for the logos. Since some will lean toward the Linda Danvers Supergirl's because that too was a midriff and long sleeve except in white. And, there are people who will re-color to have a re-colorable version. So if people do not want to get in confrontations with other users make everything re-colorable.

Uhm, this already is. Download it and see.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:53 AM
could you make a wonder woman outfit plz...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:37 AM
Awesome, can you make a cape for Superman and Supergirl?
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by guidion
Uhm, this already is. Download it and see.

I already did and still testing a lot of other mods. Never had a chance to try it out since it was not in the description area. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluntskull
Good effort but the face needs work. How about a JLU version?

This mod is for clothing only, I simply modified the girl in the pic to be the relative weight, and muscularity of the supergirl images I found. Since i did NOT upload the sim, I do not see how the face of the screenshot (which was meerely for reference) has any bearing on this clothing style. I have never read a supergirl comic, so have no idea what the JLU outfit looks like, if you can provide a reference image, or link, I can see if it is within my abilities.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:57 AM
In that case the face comment is cheerfully withdrawn. I'll read more carefully in the future.

Here's a bunch from the JLU... Supergirl is about halfway down. I guess all you'd need to do is make the t-shirt.
http://www.geocities.com/bateam2003...tice_league.htm
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:47 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:22 AM
If I may ask, could you make Starfire's outfit? The current comic book version, not the cartoon version. Here's a link for reference. http://www.comicvine.com/starfire/2...fire/105-82396/

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
ahh yes another great super hero creation your the best man continue your great work =) and I'll keep downloading them lol thanks alot!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:18 AM
Thanks these were great. Strange question is it possable to get the top without the "S" logo?
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:38 PM
hey could you make harry potter robes? i know they have them for the sims 2 but it would be really cool to have them in the sims 3. thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lele2211
hey could you make harry potter robes? i know they have them for the sims 2 but it would be really cool to have them in the sims 3. thanks

though you probably already know what they look like here's a picture anyway
http://www.heo.fr/images/200624/hpe0001.jpg

i know your probably really busy making other mods and stuff but i think that being the first to make a harry potter robe would be a huge hit
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:42 PM
This looks great! Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:48 AM
Oh my goodness you're awesome! Are you planning on making any other DC Comics outfits? - Or any other superheroes for that matter?
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:01 AM
wheres the the short sleeved one i cant find it
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 10:14 AM
Yeh dat would be great coz it would stand out more i think

Quote: Originally posted by aprouty
Awesome, can you make a cape for Superman and Supergirl?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:42 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 2:12 AM
Thank you for this!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 10:45 PM
Awesome cape mesh. Could you upload a version without the logo on the back?

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:15 AM
thank you for this mod! thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 2:13 PM
You did a grat job on this and I think you should also make a powergirl outfit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 10:26 PM
It looks pretty great! I wonder if you could do the newest version of her outfit?
Page 1 of 2