Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxury Coats Louis Vuitton

by mason666 Posted 21st Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:47 AM by mason666

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:13 AM
Nice job!
I WAS FIRST!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:13 AM
I really like these, but do you think you could make some with shirts underneath?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:41 AM
hahaha, I like them w/o the shirts underneath

Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowpelt
I really like these, but do you think you could make some with shirts underneath?

I concur...I don't like my sim dudes looking too feminine
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:33 AM
A shirt 'accessory' that acts like the womens tights and underlays would be nice, that way you could use them with or without for something like this without making two versions, or you could layer clothing etc.

Anyway, I like these jackets. Nice job.
Inventor
#7 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
Sexy! I like!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:17 AM
well, with shirts underneath, these would look an awful lot like recolors of one of the items in the Sims store ^^;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:56 AM
Ty for comments, i dont made with shirts underneath, because it was rejected
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:06 AM
Great Job Mason! The brown jacket is my favorite!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
Oh, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!! I like a lot!

Thank you for these. I'm heading off right now to dress a few worthy lads in these very jackets...
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:28 AM
The same outfit, WITH t-shirt, is already available at the Sims 3 Store...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:35 AM
Hi!,

For some reason they don't show up in my game. I can click on them, but then my sims upperbody just dissapears.. lol. Any clues? :D

Or do i have to download the one from sims3 site first? :D

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Elena-
Hi!,

For some reason they don't show up in my game. I can click on them, but then my sims upperbody just dissapears.. lol. Any clues? :D

You have the last game update?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:56 PM
It says my game is up to date, so i think so yes

Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:15 PM Last edited by Miinnaa : 21st Jul 2009 at 7:27 PM.
I love this! and omg where did you get the hair? I've been looking for a style like that!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miinnaa
I love this! and omg where did you get the hair? I've been looking for a style like that!

You can buy it at thesims3.com site

Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:23 PM
You can buy it at thesims3.com site

oh okay thanks! does it cost real money tho?
Theorist
#19 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:40 PM
yes... but when you urchase the game and make an account on that website you should have 1000 sim points so you can buy it anyway.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:16 AM
lol so contrary to the main post, I assume we actually DO need something aka the sims store version with the shirt. As it does need a mesh.

You should put that on the main post, unless there's some other (unlikely) reason why I have an invisible torso instead of these lovely jackets.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:28 PM
Default Had the same problem. Don't feel alone.
Hi!,

I had the same problem was never unalbe to fix it. Removed all my cc stuff still didn't work. And I only have 50 points in the EA store so can't buy the baseball jacket that looks like this jacket. So this item doesn't there will be lots more.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by normansims3
I had the same problem was never unalbe to fix it. Removed all my cc stuff still didn't work. And I only have 50 points in the EA store so can't buy the baseball jacket that looks like this jacket. So this item doesn't there will be lots more.

Ok, so it's not just me
I guess you do need the mesh from the EA store But like you I don't have enough points left.

-- Would be nice if you would put it in the instructions that a mesh is needed ^^ Thanks for making them tho, they look amazing

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:37 AM
Yeah, this guy also put this download on DLmulsow's simantics (lovely site fyi) and they STILL say you don't need the store jacket, but I don't see how that's possible w/o the mesh :/

Because, like you Elena & normansims 3, I get an invisible upper body
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
I had the same problem with the disappearing torso so I downloaded the men's sports jacket from the Sims 3 Store and now it appears on the body (though in the menu still shows a disappearing torso). It would seem this download DOES require an item from the the Sims 3 Store that one must pay for to obtain (unless you still have the free points from registering your game).

I've changed my make-up...did you notice? Ah...men...they never notice...these kinds of things. -Kaede Smith from Killer7
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:32 AM
I think they look gorgeous! Thanks for the coats, can't wait to try them in game!
Page 1 of 2