Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
One Minute Ninja'd
#26 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestie Freehawk
I thought She was Victor's Lolita ..... and he had to marry her but I cant prove it. She is too pretty to be Gunthers sister. A Lolita is a teenybopper that is chaseing an old man in the hopes she will get his money. Sometimes she sleeps in the same bed with Victor. I used to partner with an Op called Lolita that was oblivious to the movie. She was pure Ohio...her sister MaggieTheCat suggested it for her. Maggie moved to New Orleans when she became a teen and Lolita stayed home ...... Sometimes she would call herself Lolita Lollypop, and whine when men msged her. Wow ...

Huh?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 9:38 PM
For thoose that haven't "revived" & played with her.
I present Lolita Goth

One Minute Ninja'd
#28 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:23 AM
Well, she doesn't seem to have a Lolita fashion sense.
Inventor
#29 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:05 AM
She is Victor's Jail bait *LOL* she is kind of young and dumb. Gunther seems to have had a crush on her but settled down quite nicely with Cornelia. He will flirt with her, I revived her and then my game got stuck. Its still stuck if I go into Goth manor for that map. She almost always uses the gray room with the compas like detail and she likes to play the guitar.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Inventor
#30 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Huh?

There is a movie and book about a teenybopper that finds herself with an older man (he is having mid life crisis). Its kind of boreing but the moral is that Lolitas are not worth throwing your family away for. She is really shallow and they have nothing in common. She is just easy .... Lolita Lollypop gives some people a pause because of the mental image of a teeny bopper with a lollypop. I'm pretty sure I wouldnt use that nickname if I didnt want older men to msg me about anything. I on the other hand chose LilPyro for a nick and never really got bothered unless the fireman came in and warned me about heating things up.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 7:03 AM
Cornelia was chatting to Lolita one night and the option to "express sympathy for Gunther" shows up, I thought it was intresting.

But it still doesn't really confirm if Lolita was Gunther's first wife, or a family relation EA added later was left off the family tree.

Mad Poster
#32 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 8:00 AM
From what I hear, Lolita Goth is someone who really hates thread necros.
Alchemist
#33 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 9:46 AM
Too bad, I thought she's unsolved the mystery.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 11:56 AM
"The Goth Family was based on The Adams Family. Debbie in the second film Married Fester and died of electrocution. And the book, "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov was based on a underage student sleeping with her professor, which connects with her traits. and Gunther was an older professor in The Sims, which also connects. So really, Lolita is based off of 2 things, the book "Lolita" and Debbie from the second Adams family film. Lolita was the underage mistress of Gunther whom was her professor and they married, and somehow Lolita died of electrocution, so really how she died is the mystery here!"
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
From what I hear, Lolita Goth is someone who really hates thread necros.

I revived a thread about a character in the official sim's story, nothing wrong with that. I didn't dig up old threads no one wants to see again, requesting a mod because I failed to google.

Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
"The Goth Family was based on The Adams Family. Debbie in the second film Married Fester and died of electrocution. And the book, "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov was based on a underage student sleeping with her professor, which connects with her traits. and Gunther was an older professor in The Sims, which also connects. So really, Lolita is based off of 2 things, the book "Lolita" and Debbie from the second Adams family film. Lolita was the underage mistress of Gunther whom was her professor and they married, and somehow Lolita died of electrocution, so really how she died is the mystery here!"

I knew they were based on the Addams family but I never thought of connecting her to Debbie.
Alchemist
#37 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Yup she was Gunther's first wife, she died of electrocution when she and Gunther were still Young Adults, the Goths decided to never use technology anymore, Gunther met Cornelia, married her even through he actually loved Lolita, had Mortimer from her, and that's the story. Also Frida was asexual and ran away to Moonlight Falls with her uncle and aunt.

(I could see Boyd and Susan trying to convince Gunther to not abandon technology.)

@Kaiko_Espurr_Mikkusu It's just your own theory, not a fact.

Also, will you just stop necroing dead threads in MTS or stale discussions in the wiki?

Just call me Nikel
Forum Resident
#38 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestie Freehawk
There is a movie and book about a teenybopper that finds herself with an older man (he is having mid life crisis). Its kind of boreing but the moral is that Lolitas are not worth throwing your family away for. She is really shallow and they have nothing in common. She is just easy .... Lolita Lollypop gives some people a pause because of the mental image of a teeny bopper with a lollypop. I'm pretty sure I wouldnt use that nickname if I didnt want older men to msg me about anything. I on the other hand chose LilPyro for a nick and never really got bothered unless the fireman came in and warned me about heating things up.

Uh. Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov is a novel about a middle-aged man who kidnaps and repeatedly rapes his landlady's 12-year-old daughter after her death. It is written in first-person from the perspective of said pedophile, Humbert Humbert, who is often cited as the quintessential unreliable narrator. He justifies his actions by calling her a "nymphet," and insisting that she isn't *really* a child because he believes that she has been sexually active prior to his decision to drug and rape her.

The term can also refer to one of several subcultures in Japan, because no one apparently actually read the damn book.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#39 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:35 PM
It's possibly she's Gunther's first wife, but she could also be a 2nd cousin or something, which would explain why she's not on the tree; then again, that would leave the question of who her parents are......
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 5:44 PM
Well, Why Victor's? this is my theory: Lolita was Gunther 's first wife, they married in early young adulthood, one day, lolita saw a broken tv, the fact that she's childish, she tried to look like a pro and try to fix that tv, but she died, then gunther placed her grave in the backyard then he met cornelia in late young adulthood, married during early adulthood, had mortimer late adulthood, Done. this is the REALLY the most logical one for me.
One Minute Ninja'd
#43 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:15 PM
For a thread that was started in 2009, can't we just finally let Lolita rest in peace? I mean, come on guys....................................
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#44 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:49 PM
Why don't you simply create a Social Group called "The Lore of The Sims" or somesuch and discuss all theories pertaining to supposed family ties among fictional pixel people there? I think the necromancy rule does not necessarily apply there then.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:20 AM
I think I need a headcannon too.
Inventor
#47 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:33 AM

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aqrose
Thanks, I love it, too! Yep, Cary Grant, one of the best actors ever! :lovestruc
To resurrect a ghost, have them eat ambrosia! I was so happy to learn that the other week! One of my Sims had married a ghost and all but one of their 6 kids were also ghosts and the noise was getting on my last nerve!

Where is Lolita? I couldnt find her grave in the backyard of the goth mansion.
One Minute Ninja'd
#49 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 10:40 PM
No. This cannot be happening. not.....again. Mods, a stake please? Please?
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: Back, foul beast!
Page 2 of 2