Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thief City Map - (tribute to Thief game series, beach lots capable)

by daislia Posted 21st Jul 2009 at 4:23 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM
YEEESS~
XD Thank you for this. I swear, when I saw Thief on that screen, my heart stopped. Seriously. Now I must go tell everyone I know... XD
Now I have someplace better for my Garrett, Viktoria, Trickster, etc to live. Are you planning on making more Thiefsie related stuff? 'Cause that's be awesome...
thanks again!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:24 PM
This is actually perfect for my post-apocalyptic hood. Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
I agree with everything paotch said. Thank you very much. You're awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paotch
YEEESS~
XD Thank you for this. I swear, when I saw Thief on that screen, my heart stopped. Seriously. Now I must go tell everyone I know... XD
Now I have someplace better for my Garrett, Viktoria, Trickster, etc to live. Are you planning on making more Thiefsie related stuff? 'Cause that's be awesome...
thanks again!

Yes, there will be more Thiefsie stuff XD~ I'm glad you like it ^_^

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
Ooooh! Hey, I think it was GoS that had headcages. I don't recall handcages, but... Headcages for the Cradle!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Midnight Voyager
Ooooh! Hey, I think it was GoS that had headcages. I don't recall handcages, but... Headcages for the Cradle!

Yeah, it's also made by me, here.

An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:46 PM
Love it! Thanks so much for this lovely hood.

One question though... How do you make hoods? I've always wondered but can never find any tutorials.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coastal_cutie
Love it! Thanks so much for this lovely hood.

One question though... How do you make hoods? I've always wondered but can never find any tutorials.

Well, I believe this section may help you:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...lding_Tutorials

Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:52 PM
WOW!!!

Downloading this right now.

Too bad I don't have Sim City 4.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 4:00 AM
Thanks for very thoughtful beauty.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th May 2010 at 7:11 AM
Cool. I know where I'll be playing from now on. . .Thief is my absolute favourite set of games. Nice to see some of it dragged into the sims.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th May 2010 at 7:17 AM
Aww, nuts. Just realized I read wrong and its for S2, not 3. -sigh-

Ahh well. Its still nice to see Thiefy stuff
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 9:24 PM
Is it possible to delete the bridges? I really want an egyptian looking neighbourhood, and this one would be perfect without the bridges.

My Test of Time Challenge: lifesachallenge.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 11:21 PM
Ffffff I love you so much amg.
Those Assassin's Creed pics in your banner, is there work by you? Sorry if I've overlooked it ;A;
butIloveyouandIloveAC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 11:44 PM
thanks