Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:05 AM
Default Love Battle
Here it goes,

One Saturday at precisely 3:11 p.m. (4-7, you pick) girls got a text message from an unfamiliar number. “Oh, probably that cutie from that club last night” they squeal with joy. As they open the message it shows to be a longgggg message with precise grammar the whole thing.

“ Dear _____,

You have been recommended for Love Battle! This is a reality T.V. show that will air once a week for all of Sunset Valley to see. Here you will hopefully fall in love, and more importantly, learn some manners! That's right, your friends and family recommended you for a reality check, but no worries, you'll be fine. Hopefully. Please go to the Boarding House At 3:00 this coming Friday. Pack for 6 weeks, and every season. See you there, The Boss."

This Coming Friday:

___ girls arrived at the boarding hose with fear in their eyes. As they stepped out of the limo one by one, They saw him. The one.

Okay, so guidelines.
You can have four to seven girls. Or guys if you want to switch it around. I recommend only four or five.
Every week in sim days you will kick one girl/guy out.
The "Boss" or the main sim whose show it is can take the sims out on dates as often as wanted.
You CAN control the girls/guys but NOT for romantic purposes, you can only use the boss for that.
You can use as many cheats as you want but each sim competing must atleast have a pat-time job.
The "boss" can NOT have a job.
Do not be anymore than a romantic interest until the final 2
Who-ever is the last one standing will be the winner and your sim will marry them.
Simple, right?

The competitors must have 2 of these traits:
Lucky
Flirty
Hopeless Romantic
Tramp-hidden
Party animal
ambitious
kleptomaniac
insane
evil

I recommend that the boss has the hopeless romantic trait.

All other traits are up to you.

Se let the battle Begin!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:14 AM
Sounds uber funnn!!! I'll do this!

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:04 AM
how do you get the tramp trait?

wait I'm not that crazy,
I'M JUST A LITTLE BIT CRAZY!

CALL ME SIMSGAL001 that's my name!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:01 AM
Ooh, I will be trying this out (:
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 3:48 AM
Quick question, how is it decided who get's kicked out?

This is proly a really blonde question but what can i say it's who i am...
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpecialGirl
Quick question, how is it decided who get's kicked out?

This is proly a really blonde question but what can i say it's who i am...

I think it's just whoever you want to kick out gets kicked out, and it can be for any reason XD

and I'm DEFINITELY using this!!!!

"Whoever said love was simple... lied."
"The voices in my head did it."
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 2:10 AM
I used relationship scores to determine who would be kicked out each week. Each week, the sim with the lowest score got kicked out of the house (in other words, the one the host liked the least). If it was a tie, then the one with the lower mood score left the house.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 2:46 AM
Oh fun! I'm in :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missjoni
I used relationship scores to determine who would be kicked out each week. Each week, the sim with the lowest score got kicked out of the house (in other words, the one the host liked the least). If it was a tie, then the one with the lower mood score left the house.

How do you tell the relationshipscores in TS3 though I know in TS2 how to but i can't get it to work for TS3...

GRRR... I struggle....
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:45 AM
If you have AwesomeMod, it can be configured to show relationship scores. Otherwise, just go by the relationship meter; i.e., how much "green" is in the bar.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:45 AM
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:42 AM
im going to try this...
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 6:14 PM
How do you get the tramp trait? And what does it do?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by momochan360
How do you get the tramp trait? And what does it do?

Yes I keep hearing about this and it's not on treeag's hidden trait mod. Supposedly it's like "Flirt" trait, but I doubt it's real unless someone has an actual picture.
As far as the challenge, I'm definately starting this once I get my computer with Sim's back.

meow.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:53 AM
Cool so gonna try Tommorow!

stagestar111
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 5:07 PM Last edited by Tithe_Faeries : 24th Jun 2010 at 5:22 PM.
Tramp (original name: Wanton) was a trait that EA made that was going to be in the Sims 3, but was pulled out due to age ratings. It was basically a slutty version of flirty.

EDIT:

Here is a picture of the icon shown on the wiki.
Instructor
#17 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 5:23 PM
will try this out, im in too reverse harem so im going for a bachelorett type of game play. so are we allowed to like post up some pics?

EDIT!!

ok i just noticed the date and its like a year old and im not sure if the author is even still monitoring this thread but the idea sounds fun can we like revive this thread?
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 10:57 PM
yeah its fun lol so is the week real life or sim weeks?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:28 AM
Haha sounds fun.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:52 PM
so its possible to turn on this Tramp (wanton) trait? in wiki it says that this trait was removed, not hidden
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 1:30 AM
no, it's gone. they got rid of it because of game ratings, it's not hidden, it's just plain not there. X_X

i'm SOOOOO trying this! i'm gonna get rid of the people over behavior. like, someone keeps rejecting my sim. over and over. no matter how high the relationship is.

IDEA! lol, well anyway my idea: every day of the week the host goes on a "date" with one of the contestants, any type of date (dance date, chess date, dinner date, woohoo date (NOT try for baby), the limit is your imagination!) every day of the week it's a different contestant (if you have 6 or less contestants, just have a free-will day or something, or just chat with/flirt with/kiss/do whatever with the contestants), and every week it's a different type of date (example: week1, chess dates: monday: contestant 1, tuesday: contestant 2, wendsay: contestant 3, thursday: contestant 4, friday: contestant 5, saturday: contestant 6, sunday: contestant 7. week 2, dinner dates: monday: contestant 1, tuesday: contestant 2, wendsay: contestant 3, thursday: contestant 4, friday: contestant 5, saturday: contestant 6, friday: no date, do whatever you want. week 3, dance date: monday: contestant 1, tuesday: contestant 2, wendsay: contestant 3, thursday: contestant 4, friday: contestant 5, saturday: contestant 6, sunday: contestant 7. week 4, dinner dates: monday: contestant 1, tuesday: contestant 2, wendsay: contestant 3, thursday: contestant 4, friday: contestant 5, saturday: no date, do whatever you want, friday: no date, do whatever you want. etc) i'm gonna test my idea soon ^^
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 4:20 PM
I might try it...