Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Michael Jackson - "Beat It"

by Aligeth Posted 24th Jul 2009 at 7:18 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:22 PM
Great job! Looks exactly like the Beat It outfit.
Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
extraordinaire (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:04 PM
amazing detail on this outfit!! I love michael jackson and am planning to do a sims version of smooth criminal once someone makes that outfit, lol! *hint hint*
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gizmogurlie41786
amazing detail on this outfit!! I love michael jackson and am planning to do a sims version of smooth criminal once someone makes that outfit, lol! *hint hint*

Haha...It is on my list of to do's! Probably start it within the next couple of days.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
I am so loving your MJ clothes. Awesome detail!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM
Wow, he looks fantaSTIC! And that was neat how you put a real picture of him in the background, to complement the sim. Great job, it looks exactly like him too! May the king of Pop rest in Peace

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:25 PM
YES! Thank you so much for this, it looks identical to the "Beat It" jacket and it makes me very happy Does this mean that the "Bad" outfit is on the way? It's my favorite... (crosses fingers)
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sapphy1758
YES! Thank you so much for this, it looks identical to the "Beat It" jacket and it makes me very happy XD Does this mean that the "Bad" outfit is on the way? It's my favorite... XD (crosses fingers)

Well...hopefully!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:23 PM
Wonderful Aligeth!
I love your presentations too!
And you called me... incomparable ...oh my God *blushing*...
you spoiled me too much Dear :lovestruc !

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:44 PM
this is insanely AMAZING!
Inventor
#12 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:52 PM
Wowww!! Great Job!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
Awesome Sauce!! :D

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:02 AM
Thanks for the MJ clothes!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
It's awesome to the max.
Love it. !!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:19 PM
WOW. Love MJ, this truly looks great. Well doneee!!
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:13 PM
Wow this outfit looks amazing! I loved it! I love when people actually make the textures instead of photoskinning, it looks much better in game ^^Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by sapphy1758
YES! Thank you so much for this, it looks identical to the "Beat It" jacket and it makes me very happy Does this mean that the "Bad" outfit is on the way? It's my favorite... (crosses fingers)

Oh, it's my favourite too! *-* Hope you get to make it!

hi!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM
Ooooh, He can be Elvis's roommate in Strangetown......
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:29 AM
Amazing!!=D..Lol I love Beat it!! Your details are amazing..100% like the real thing! I hope you make the Dirty Diana and Bad outfit..Everyone's looking for them :P. This has made my day..I'm still trying to cope with his death..Marking today, its been exactly a month :'(
Forum Resident
#20 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:05 AM
Love you MJ!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:02 PM
This has to be the most ACCURATE of Mj's I have ever seen. I was waiting for someone to do the younger version of him. The man was beautiful all around ANYWAY no matter what color he was. you did an awesome job and I am so proud of you. I hate that these MJ's had to come after his passing, but its a great tribute. Better late than never! Great job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackessence
This has to be the most ACCURATE of Mj's I have ever seen. I was waiting for someone to do the younger version of him. The man was beautiful all around ANYWAY no matter what color he was. you did an awesome job and I am so proud of you. I hate that these MJ's had to come after his passing, but its a great tribute. Better late than never! Great job!

Thank you for your gracious and encouraging words!

Just so that there is no confusion, the Michael Jackson SIM is by the amazing Vera Marina. You can find it by looking in her profile or by clicking the related downloads tab in this post.

The Outfit is by me
Forum Resident
#23 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:52 PM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
just what i need!! thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 10:48 PM
Wow your outfit is AMAZING! i love it! I looked on your page and i couldnt find your polocies on uploading it to other sites so i was wondering if it would be ok if i could upload your "Beat it" outfit with a Michael Jackson sim i made to the sims2 exchange. I will give you credit for the outfit on my page and in the description of the sim. I will not upload it with out your permission. so PLEASE let me know! Thanks
Page 1 of 2