Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:25 PM
Default Klanky's Cheat Menu Hack
So I saw an "Awesome Mod" thread so I thought I'd make a Klanky's Cheat Menu Hack thread.
For those of us who have less than amazing computers and can't run awesome mod.
Klanky's isn't half as sophisticated. And doesn't cause serious game lagging like Awesome Mod did for me.
http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3Tool...php?topic=125.0

What do those of you who have it think? And what's your fav feature?

I'm pretty impressed. You can do all sorts of stuff. My favorite being the ease of making playable ghosts. You can kill the sim easier and shift+click their tombstones and selected "Make Playable Ghost" and boom you have yourself a playable ghost!

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM
What are it's differences in features compared to AwesomeMod? And similarities? I've only played with AwesomeMod and Indie (and a bunch of little tuning mods )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
Well Klanky's basically beefs up what testingcheats does. And to activate the stuff you just have to shift click on whatever you want. =]
To be honest I'm still very new with it.
I like how it doesn't bring my computer to a screeching halt to use it. lol it's lite, easy, and does alot of stuff.
But it doesn't correct story mode, like awesome mod.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Youdaguy : 11th Dec 2010 at 2:28 AM. Reason: Adding reason for re-upload of the mentioned mod.
Default Re-upload
I was scratching my head a lot lately looking for this hack. The link mentioned earlier is bad. I'm happy to say I found a re-upload, although remember: IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PATCH 1.4.6 OR ANYTHING HIGHER! USE IT WITH 1.3 OR LOWER ONLY!

Klanly's Cheat Menu Hack

http://sims3blog.co.cc/sims-3-menu-...posted-updated/
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 7:12 PM
Hmmm... Core mods to unlocks those interactions are so last-year.

If you want a non-core mod that unlocks the EA debugging interactions, use DebugEnabler, available via the link in my signature.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.